MAIN FORUM

• whistexpert

Duke train of life? Discuss.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

By the way BBjay, congrats on Cuse win, way to show up Jerian Grant…what was he doing out there…hope he was sick or something

Thanks, might be our last win of the year. Good to see the team still fighting despite their ban.

I don’t know why Grant didn’t just drive the lane more, especially by pushing in transition. The 3-4 times he did it, he scored pretty easily.

I blame Brey, who doesn’t seem like a great game coach.

• bbjay20

@kings2609 said...

Rule of thumb for me never play anyone against UK, Virginia, Clemson and Oregon St. Unless extremely 3k value play. That said you can go elsewhere for better value than sword.

I usually do that too, but Sword has been so consistent lately. Price hasn’t crept up that much.

I do like Mitoglou tonight against UVA, he had a nice game against them last week, and Wake needs shooting. I might slide him into a lineup or two.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@julieduke33 said...

Donbest has him out indefinitely.. I looked about 15 minutes ago

Fair enough. I thought I saw questionable but didn’t double check. Either way, I’ll go forward as if McLaughlin isn’t playing.

• TooBigYo20

I could use Okafor news the earlier the better. Have two pivot spots ready to switch

• TooBigYo20

Tonight you can make an argument for stacking 7-8 Diff teams and I couldn’t argue it. Lots of diff ways to go

• pcfriarsfan

FanDuel Rep

@Greenmonstah said...

Hey Dylan…Are we going to have any tourneys posted soon for our 9PM slate tonight? I see we have 8 games going.

Just posted some small tournaments for the 9:00 (late) slate of games.

• dmrose

I wish DK would post at least some slightly larger GPPs, seems like they would be able to fill a 10K $2 or $5 tourney no problem.

• lvirgil

just trying CBB for the first time. what are some good sites/sources for research?

• kings2609

Rg is the main site i look at or kenpom for a bigger dive into certain stats

• Joe1Coal

Very disappointing that this huge slate has small tournaments, because they want to have an 18,000 person slam. Very weird.

• gmg144

@Stewburtx8 said...

The short answer is no. The NCAA Tournament is far too unpredictable. I go into filling out brackets thinking I know all the teams and matchups, and this should be easy. It NEVER turns out that way.

Not to mention there are 20+ teams in the NCAA Tournament that never find there way onto a DFS slate until the tournament.

As usual, Stewburtx8 is spot on. You should write an article or two.

• Joe1Coal

When are these satellites being posted?

• elfife2

@kings2609 said...

Have to go Winslow if Okafor sits, i also really like the shayok play if perrantes sits. The isu/baylor game is very intriguing just not sure who to target in that game overall

I’m liking BDJ a lot tonight against Baylor.

• jakeupjohnson

I just don’t feel comfortable putting Bryce in when he comes off the bench. It’s so hard to determine which Cyclone is going to get the points. The team is solid all around that they don’t have to depend on one or two guys to perform. Someone will go off tonight for the Clones I just can’t figure out who…

• elfife2

I think he has the best chance to deliver 4x tonight. Morris is a safer play I guess, but BDJ is a solid rebounding guard.

Should be all hands on deck to rebound against Gathers and co., and after McKay (who will be at war w/Gathers underneath) I think BDJ and Hogue are going to be instructed to help clean the glass tonight.

• TooBigYo20

Looney is going to be on a winning Gpp or Q team today and wil be under 10%

• Stewburtx8

@gmg144 said...

As usual, Stewburtx8 is spot on. You should right an article or two.

Thanks. I wrote an article for RG during the NFL season. I was interested in potentially writing something for CBB but they already had a very good writer and CBB DFS player lined up.

• DubDeuces85

@TooBigYo20 said...

Looney in cash on FD is not a bad play. He should be a terror today.

• DubDeuces85

FWIW, Brandon Goodwin has retweeted me. Twitter rule in full play here.

• Stewburtx8

@TooBigYo20 said...

Couldn’t decide between him and Aaron White on DK today. But it seemed like every time I went Looney, I ended up wanting that $100 savings on White to make the rest of my lineup fit.

• gmg144

@Stewburtx8 said...

Thanks. I wrote an article for RG during the NFL season. I was interested in potentially writing something for CBB but they already had a very good writer and CBB DFS player lined up.

I really enjoy Varncass’s articles, but it seems like every daily thread you are giving out great advice. I hope you end up doing some sort of article this year for CBB.

• Joe1Coal

@Stewburtx8 said...

Couldn’t decide between him and Aaron White on DK today. But it seemed like every time I went Looney, I ended up wanting that $100 savings on White to make the rest of my lineup fit.

A second one wouldn’t hurt…Someone to do the bargain baller bin (ala NBA) or the cash games…

I think it is all a product of growing the game, but the game won’t grow if FD keeps putting out puny tournaments with huge slates =)

• Greenmonstah

@DubDeuces85 said...

FWIW, Brandon Goodwin has retweeted me. Twitter rule in full play here.

Twitter rule? btw, FD Alley-oop filled with more than 2 hours till tip….wish they had it as 8k, as it wouldve filled easily.

• Joe1Coal

@Greenmonstah said...

Twitter rule? btw, FD Alley-oop filled with more than 2 hours till tip….wish they had it as 8k, as it wouldve filled easily.

I’ve been saying this the whole thread, I think people are intentionally ignoring me.

• TooBigYo20

@Stewburtx8 said...

My hatred for the Iowa team has a whole is probably a flaw in my game as I hate their coach, white and everything about them

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).