MAIN FORUM

Comments

• whistexpert

Duke train of life? Discuss.

• milktruck

looks like the Survive the Madness sats are open… 2800 entries, $100 entry, 40k first place

• CBassXU

@TooBigYo20 said...

My hatred for the Iowa team has a whole is probably a flaw in my game as I hate their coach, white and everything about them

You hate Oglesby!?

• Joe1Coal

@milktruck said...

looks like the Survive the Madness sats are open… 2800 entries, $100 entry, 40k first place

Very happy that it is only $100 and not $200 like most of the bigger tournaments.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Joe1Coal said...

Very happy that it is only $100 and not $200 like most of the bigger tournaments.

When I was asked for feedback, this was definitely a big thing for me. I think the $100 price point is a good happy medium for a large contests, and much more accessible to the masses.

• milktruck

@Joe1Coal said...

agreed, now I can blow my winnings all season on 20 entries instead of 10

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@gmg144 said...

I really enjoy Varncass’s articles, but it seems like every daily thread you are giving out great advice. I hope you end up doing some sort of article this year for CBB.

Thanks. Not my call though….. I just love CBB and provide what I can to the general discussions in the daily threads.

• kenneth51

Any update on Perrantes? I would very much like to play Shayok if he’s out

• milktruck

What are people doing re: Okafor if there’s no call before 7? He participated in the pregame stuff today apparently but still a GTD. Having a hard time taking Jones/Cook/Winslow at those prices if he plays in what should be a blowout.

• jakeupjohnson

There definitely needs to be another daily article on CBB on rotogrinders

• DubDeuces85

@milktruck said...

What are people doing re: Okafor if there’s no call before 7? He participated in the pregame stuff today apparently but still a GTD. Having a hard time taking Jones/Cook/Winslow at those prices if he plays in what should be a blowout.

B Goodwin in the house though.

• gjtgjtgjt

@jakeupjohnson said...

There definitely needs to be another daily article on CBB on rotogrinders

The tough part is it is a lot of work, and when I wrote my blog, there were literally like 3 people clicking on it. Not worth taking the hour to and hour and a half to write it up. I’m sure they have the clickstats on the CBB content which is why they don’t add one, just glad I found the message boards…

• milktruck

@DubDeuces85 said...

B Goodwin in the house though.

can’t do it vs. Cincy… enjoy winning all the $$$ by yourself

• moneys72

@TooBigYo20 said...

My hatred for the Iowa team has a whole is probably a flaw in my game as I hate their coach, white and everything about them

+1. Absolutely hate Iowa. I’m an Illinois grad though, so definitely biased.

• depalma13

Hoping the long arm of the Law continues his roll. At 4600, he opens up a lot of doors.

• CBassXU

Marty Hudtloff @mhudtloff
    #UVa point guard London Perrantes has a big bandage on his nose. He told me he will play in Virginia’s game tonight at Wake Forest.

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Is there an article somewhere on here about the merits of stacking for CBB? I usually play NHL and have some understanding about how it all works. CBB seems to be a bit of a mystery to me.
    Also exactly how to stack. My guess is choosing one G and one F from a team projected to score well. Is there benefit to going beyond one G and one F. How about stacking multiple F or G from the same team?

• kenneth51

@CBassXU said...

Marty Hudtloff @mhudtloff
    #UVa point guard London Perrantes has a big bandage on his nose. He told me he will play in Virginia’s game tonight at Wake Forest.

Damn. 3 days is quite a quick turnaround for a concussion…

• CBassXU

@Ryanoss said...

Is there an article somewhere on here about the merits of stacking for CBB? I usually play NHL and have some understanding about how it all works. CBB seems to be a bit of a mystery to me.

Don’t have any articles or anything but I typically don’t like playing more than 2 from the same team for GPP and a definite limit of 3 for any kind of game (this is of course assuming it’s not a small slate). Just only so many shots/rebounds/assists to go around in a 40 minute game.

• phwill

@Ryanoss said...

I think it’s generally only viable if there’s an outlier O/U on a slate or you’re trying to catch multiple OT’s in a game as a $2 GPP flier. Otherwise, you’d need the team you are stacking to have really short rotations due to injury/suspension, a higher than average total for that team and cheap prices where the usage changes brought on by missing players hadn’t been taken into account.

• mattsax18

@phwill said...

I think it’s generally only viable if there’s an outlier O/U on a slate or you’re trying to catch multiple OT’s in a game as a $2 GPP flier. Otherwise, you’d need the team you are stacking to have really short rotations due to injury/suspension, a higher than average total for that team and cheap prices where the usage changes brought on by missing players hadn’t been taken into account.

Yeah I had four cheap ASU guys last week, goodman, mckissic, holder and blakes all 6800 and under I believe and did real well..high scoring game no bench…can do it with certain teams that play zero bench.. Think about it if Syracuse had cheaper prices I’d do it any time they were in a high scoring game..duke too, only 4 guys get all their points, rebounds, steals , blocks…but only in certain situations…ND and Lsu too for that matter but with prices can’t do it anymore

• gjtgjtgjt

Is it me, or are DK’s CBB prices feeling tight tonight?

• DubDeuces85

No perrantes tonight.

• elmore0631

@DubDeuces85 said...

No perrantes tonight.

I read he was playing.

• jakeupjohnson

Any final word on Okafor?

• DubDeuces85

@elmore0631 said...

I read he was playing.

Norm Wood ‏@normwood 3m3 minutes ago
    Unless #UVA’s London Perrantes suddenly throws on uniform, he ain’t playing. Hanging out at Wake in street clothes during pregame warm-ups.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite
    More

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).