MAIN FORUM

Comments

• whistexpert

Duke train of life? Discuss.

• CBassXU

@CBassXU said...

Marty Hudtloff @mhudtloff
    #UVa point guard London Perrantes has a big bandage on his nose. He told me he will play in Virginia’s game tonight at Wake Forest.

And apparently this guy was incorrect. Carry on.

• elfife2

@ikhurshudyan: PG London Perrantes is out for tonight’s game. Concussion, broken nose.

• DCoop328

@elfife2 said...

@ikhurshudyan: PG London Perrantes is out for tonight’s game. Concussion, broken nose.

Fire up Shayok.

• jakeupjohnson

In a game with a 43-38 final score? I just can’t stand Virginia scores

• elmore0631

@DubDeuces85 said...

Norm Wood ‏@normwood 3m3 minutes ago
    Unless #UVA’s London Perrantes suddenly throws on uniform, he ain’t playing. Hanging out at Wake in street clothes during pregame warm-ups.
    0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites Reply Retweet Favorite
    More

You’re right, he’s not. How quickly things change.

Thanks for update.

• DCoop328

What do you guys think of the minutes for USC guards with Reinhardt (back I think) and Jacobs’ fight. Crowded between Dukes, Reinhardt, Elijah, Jacobs you gotta think.

• kenneth51

@DCoop328 said...

What do you guys think of the minutes for USC guards with Reinhardt (back I think) and Jacobs’ fight. Crowded between Dukes, Reinhardt, Elijah, Jacobs you gotta think.

I’ve been struggling with this all day. Dukes is in for a significant minutes reduction with Reinhardt back so I think he’s out. I like Reinhardt the most when price is factored in but I’m worried about him possibly getting less run than usual coming off of suspension. I think I’m avoiding the whole situation for the most part.

• jakeupjohnson

Will Stewart start?

• kenneth51

@jakeupjohnson said...

Will Stewart start?

I would think so as long as McLaughlin is out which all signs point to the being the case

• Bodiddly

Fischer, Luke.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@phwill said...

I think it’s generally only viable if there’s an outlier O/U on a slate or you’re trying to catch multiple OT’s in a game as a $2 GPP flier. Otherwise, you’d need the team you are stacking to have really short rotations due to injury/suspension, a higher than average total for that team and cheap prices where the usage changes brought on by missing players hadn’t been taken into account.

I’m gonna test that theory tonight with a four player USC stack. 80 is a very high projected total, and the WSU defense has been so bad, that playing them has been akin to a Rockies game at Coors. Plus the USC guys are so cheap, that it allows me to get the exact 5 other players that I wanted. It remains to be seen if the strategy triumphs or falls flat.

• DCoop328

Last second swapped in Bookert for Stewart.

• DCoop328

I think Jacobs minutes are safe at PG, but Stewart being the SG will have to share with Dukes/Reinhardt.

I think minutes-wise:

Jacobs: 30-35

Reinhardt- 20-25

Stewart 15-25

Dukes 10-20

• DCoop328

While I was way off on everybody’s ownership percentages. Law 36%, Reinhardt 17%, Gathers 22%, All Northwestern Players, Tony Parker, Josh Hawkinson seem high.

While Bookert, Shayok, Andrews, McKay, Moody, Brimah, Andrews all seem low.

• milktruck

Brimah going off and picks up second foul gg

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Nice start for Law

• MARJAC

Vic Law looks in command out there, playing with a high degree of precision and confidence.

• depalma13

Looks like Caleb White is going to be tonight’s Mason.

• bradhektor

Jabari Bird? Oregon has been playing well tho,,, What does everyone else think?

• migsrgr8

I’m playing Bird. Good looking value, but I wish I’d plugged more guys in from Indy?NW.
    Tons of offense, no D.

• gjtgjtgjt

Any news on Okafor?

• MARJAC

@migsrgr8 said...

I’m playing Bird. Good looking value, but I wish I’d plugged more guys in from Indy?NW.
    Tons of offense, no D.

No worries. I think USC v. WSU will have even more offense and even less D.

• milktruck

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Any news on Okafor?

@stevewisemanNC: Okafor arrived at Cassell Coliseum walking without boot or limp.

• theoddsmaker

Gill apparently decided after getting 8.1 pts in the first 5 minutes he didn’t need any more

• milktruck

at least Brimah will be fresh for the second half when Ollie’s team loses at ECU

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).