CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Decent slate tonight, 9 games on FD. MEMPHIS DEATH TRAIN LOADED AND READY TO ROLL

And FD and DK, can we get some FRIDAY TOURNEYS please?!

• Greenmonstah

Friday is Ivy….We need to rest up for Saturday’s Monstah card as it is.

• milktruck

HATE YOU PASTNER

Sorry just getting that out of the way early

• bbjay20

@Greenmonstah said...

Haha. I want to play the Ivy/MAAC/MAC slate.

• julieduke33

@milktruck said...

HATE YOU PASTNER

Sorry just getting that out of the way early

Haha you beat me to it…let’s run a pool, let’s guess who gets disciplined last minute for Memphis…I’m going Pookie Powell, I heard he was heard laughing at practice, Paranoid Pastner thought he was laughing at him so nobody is above the team, Pookie needs to learn life lessons won’t be playing in 1st half…obviously just making that up not that anyone would play Pookie anyway

• jgchinz

College basketball newb here!

What are some of the best games to target tonight fellas? I can do some research from there just don’t know where to start.

Thanks

• plugman

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Tonight all over unders in the same range 124-132. No obvious games to target..

• bbjay20

@plugman said...

Yeah, they all suck! I’d target AZ/Colorado and hope UC keeps it relatively close.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Haha you beat me to it…let’s run a pool, let’s guess who gets disciplined last minute for Memphis…I’m going Pookie Powell, I heard he was heard laughing at practice, Paranoid Pastner thought he was laughing at him so nobody is above the team, Pookie needs to learn life lessons won’t be playing in 1st half…obviously just making that up not that anyone would play Pookie anyway

Austin Nichols better play more than 5 minutes in the first half tonight.

• migsrgr8

@plugman said...

I agree no particular games, but I would expect Mich St & Utah to get a pace-of-play bump based on their opponents ?

• TooBigYo20

Glad DK knows Roscoe Allen is out but I don’t.
    If he plays can my guy I used instead get his points.
    Asking for a friend

• Varncass

CBB/CFB Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 RG Season Champion: CBB

@Greenmonstah said...

Exactly, Friday is Lord CBB DFS’s day of rest (except that’s when I usually do all my work for Saturday, so not really)

• Varncass

CBB/CFB Contributor

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 RG Season Champion: CBB

If you’re looking for a game to target tonight, you probably won’t find it. There are no games over 140 over/under and the MSU game probably has the best chance of being a shootout. Tonight is going to be a grind and all about finding player value and not targeting certain games.

• Affanculo_

@Varncass said...

Exactly, Friday is Lord CBB DFS’s day of rest (except that’s when I usually do all my work for Saturday, so not really)

Congrats on the Mania seat last night. I was following along while narrowly getting my money back.

47 spots paid. I was 47, ha.

• slayeratcp

@bbjay20 said...

Austin Nichols better play more than 5 minutes in the first half tonight.

For how many shots he takes, he is the safe play on Memphis right? Safe play – Memphis hahahaha

• jfendler

Welp, Reid Travis listed in the GrindDown. Goes from a sneaky 5% owned play to 30%+ ownership.

Great.

• kenneth51

This is something that I’ve been thinking about for awhile and I’m curious to see what you guys think. For these slates where there is no clear great match ups and really short slates in general, I have shifted my focus away from match ups and pace and towards just trying to roster the best basketball players. Obviously there are still match ups I would rather target and those I would rather avoid, but on a slate like this where those factors are mostly equal I find myself gravitating to the established players, whereas on a normal slate I would be much more likely to gamble on a guy who maybe just isn’t that good but is in a good spot.

• Joe1Coal

Anyone like Petteway or Shields?

• julieduke33

@Joe1Coal said...

Anyone like Petteway or Shields?

That team is such a mess right now but the price is attractive…5500 or under guard on FD Kendren Johnson (ugh memphis) Sterling Brown or Holder…all have potential for disaster..or anyone else you guys like

• theoddsmaker

@jfendler said...

Welp, Reid Travis listed in the GrindDown. Goes from a sneaky 5% owned play to 30%+ ownership.

Great.

Enjoy the shit out of those 14.5 points man

• Joe1Coal

@julieduke33 said...

That team is such a mess right now but the price is attractive…5500 or under guard on FD Kendren Johnson (ugh memphis) Sterling Brown or Holder…all have potential for disaster..or anyone else you guys like

Yeah, the thing is, their prices were so high…when you get ‘locked out’ of your own locker room after the game, does that provide incentive or a negative attitude? I’m not sure.

• julieduke33

@Joe1Coal said...

Yeah, the thing is, their prices were so high…when you get ‘locked out’ of your own locker room after the game, does that provide incentive or a negative attitude? I’m not sure.

Personally, negative attitude if it was me, really we are grown men, lock us out of locker room??? they are probably just laughing behind his back and tuning him out… My guess team game goes out window and guys try to get their numbers…

• Joe1Coal

@julieduke33 said...

Personally, negative attitude if it was me, really we are grown men, lock us out of locker room??? they are probably just laughing behind his back and tuning him out… My guess team game goes out window and guys try to get their numbers…

So wouldn’t that be good for Shields and Petteway, especially since both are in the top 100 of minutes played in the country and petteway is really high in % of shots taken for his team….just a thought.

• bbjay20

Rosco Allen is most likely out right? No info anywhere.

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

Rosco Allen is most likely out right? No info anywhere.

Donbest has him downgraded to doubtful for what it’s worth

• bradhektor

Josh Richardson is gonna rain on Vandy tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).