CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Decent slate tonight, 9 games on FD. MEMPHIS DEATH TRAIN LOADED AND READY TO ROLL

And FD and DK, can we get some FRIDAY TOURNEYS please?!

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

I’ve been comfortable fading Russell since he cracked 10K. It’s definitely been the right move lately.

You can bet a PAC game will go OT and end at 1:30AM. Bill Walton will be in all his glory.

Anybody taking any Memphis players besides Nichols or Shaq? I want some Trashcan supporters to show themselves.

Haha bill Walton, I play a drinking game every time he calls the Pac12 the conference of champions , I drink…needless to say I catch quite a buzz..I may roll out Kendren but really don’t want to…but need a 5500 or less guard on FD

• whistexpert

yes we can ken[dren]

• milktruck

What can (Sterling) Brown do for you?

A: put up 11 points

• dmc457

Forward under $4100 are a shit show on dk lol.

• SeeRed4

@jfendler said...

Welp, Reid Travis listed in the GrindDown. Goes from a sneaky 5% owned play to 30%+ ownership.

Great.

not true actually….i don’t see the correlation in cbb. Not all people have incentives + people use own proj. systems. I always look at the lowest priced players and see who is getting mins. It is kind of elementary.

• Greenmonstah

Anyone know if Rosco Allen is playing tonight? All I see so far is ????

• SeeRed4

@kenneth51 said...

This is something that I’ve been thinking about for awhile and I’m curious to see what you guys think. For these slates where there is no clear great match ups and really short slates in general, I have shifted my focus away from match ups and pace and towards just trying to roster the best basketball players. Obviously there are still match ups I would rather target and those I would rather avoid, but on a slate like this where those factors are mostly equal I find myself gravitating to the established players, whereas on a normal slate I would be much more likely to gamble on a guy who maybe just isn’t that good but is in a good spot.

Yeah man good point. If the games have relative low totals it seems to be wise to go with the high floor guys and maybe a player or 2 that has a good matchup. It seems the overall total to cash will be lower so I don’t mind going safe.

• whistexpert

@SeeRed4 said...

Yeah man good point. If the games have relative low totals it seems to be wise to go with the high floor guys and maybe a player or 2 that has a good matchup. It seems the overall total to cash will be lower so I don’t mind going safe.

and then life happens!

if you arent rostering 4 < 5k guys are you even alive?!

• TooBigYo20

@Greenmonstah said...

Anyone know if Rosco Allen is playing tonight? All I see so far is ????

If he does you will see me tilt and lose my shit beyond belief about dk removing him from the pool

• TooBigYo20

@SeeRed4 said...

I think tonight is a rare night were stacking is viable. 6 from one game (3/3) then two high floor guys

• depalma13

@julieduke33 said...

Haha bill Walton, I play a drinking game every time he calls the Pac12 the conference of champions , I drink…needless to say I catch quite a buzz..I may roll out Kendren but really don’t want to…but need a 5500 or less guard on FD

LaChance

• tallt411

Anyone have thoughts on the Ohio State front court? I am trying to make sense of Thompson v. Tate v. Williams, Thompson plays more minutes so I am leaning playing him in cash. All of them are pretty reasonable on DK.

• Rico13

Favorite play of the night is McConnell in a bounce back game against Colorado.
    No way Pastner can mess around with Nichols or Goodwins minutes right? I already know the answer. Sigh.

• winsome

Stiggers or Barnes now that Rose is out… hmmm….

• kings2609

Am O crazy for one of my cash lineups to go dawson,trice, valentine..I love dawsons matchup and the way that Minn has been giving up the 3 lately..

• TooBigYo20

@Rico13 said...

Favorite play of the night is McConnell in a bounce back game against Colorado.
    No way Pastner can mess around with Nichols or Goodwins minutes right? I already know the answer. Sigh.

I get a real funny feeling AZ lays an egg tonight. I have no reasoning behind this but I can see Booker dropping 30 again and them winning which means stack AZ

• kings2609

Against a stingy temp defense, it is a tough pick but somehow stiggers found himself in the majority of my rosters and barnes in none.

• TooBigYo20

@kings2609 said...

Am O crazy for one of my cash lineups to go dawson,trice, valentine..I love dawsons matchup and the way that Minn has been giving up the 3 lately..

Take out trice and I think those two should be in every cash lineup

• phwill

@TooBigYo20 said...

I get a real funny feeling AZ lays an egg tonight. I have no reasoning behind this but I can see Booker dropping 30 again and them winning which means stack AZ

A lot of their fans seem to think the same thing. Going up in altitude, trap game ahead of heading to Utah on Saturday and Colorado was missing Josh Scott and Xavier Johnson the last time they played.

• gjtgjtgjt

@kings2609 said...

Against a stingy temp defense, it is a tough pick but somehow stiggers found himself in the majority of my rosters and barnes in none.

I think Stiggers is a huge risk. He really struggled playing the point. Now, if Cavon Baker gets 30 minutes, that might be moot, since Baker is the only true PG they have left. If Stiggers gets stuck running the point for most of the game, he will struggle IMHO.

• kings2609

Thanks, dont watch that closely. Was just going on more of a feel pick. Rose shots have to go somewhere and stiggers can chuck though

• migsrgr8

@kings2609 said...

Thanks, dont watch that closely. Was just going on more of a feel pick. Rose shots have to go somewhere and stiggers can chuck though

Agreed,
    I went Stiggers too.

• tglodek11

Decent amount of overlay 15 minutes before start?

• winsome

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Baker is the only true PG they have left

A true PG who averages 1.2 assists per? while I’m sure it’s simply about opportunity I couldn’t help but see the irony in your statement as I was looking at Baker after his increase in minutes last game. Rather have Shelton Mitchell if you held a gun to my head

• atfrost

• Blogger of the Month

@Stewburtx8 said...

Agreed. I think I’ve finished 2nd twice and 5th once so far. Twice if I used my other GPP team in the qualifier I would of won. But I’ll keep firing…. if I ever get a seat…it will probably have cost me more than the value of the seat….but I just want a seat.

this

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).