CBB FORUM

• bbjay20

Decent slate tonight, 9 games on FD. MEMPHIS DEATH TRAIN LOADED AND READY TO ROLL

And FD and DK, can we get some FRIDAY TOURNEYS please?!

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Dang second time likely finishing 2nd in a Q.

• TooBigYo20

242.5 on fd and counting. Only entered the 100$ ticket freeroll. lol me

• gjtgjtgjt

@TooBigYo20 said...

242.5 on fd and counting. Only entered the 100$ ticket freeroll. lol me

lol, I feel you, I put some money into the late slate on DK, but not nearly enough because I missed a lot of tourneys because I wasn’t going to play until I realized my research was good in the early slate, so by 10 minutes out, they were closed. I just messed up every 50/50 call I made on the early. Just for reference, I’m in 5th in the late slates free roll on DK, um yeah, lol, and obviously first every 50/50, triple up and small tourney…Humphrey turned out huge…

• TooBigYo20

Well got 2nd in the freeroll so nice to have one bullet. All I’ll need

• gjtgjtgjt

@TooBigYo20 said...

Congrats!!! But wait, FD had a ticket freeroll? I have to pay more attention:(

• Razzle11

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Congrats!!! But wait, FD had a ticket freeroll? I have to pay more attention:(

This….

• MacCutlerRoadtrip

@theoddsmaker said...

Enjoy the shit out of those 0 points man*

Some guy claiming Reid Travis was value play of day but might swerve since everyone was gonna take him. Not sure why everyone hopped on that train with a picture of grim reaper all over it.

14.2 … hilarious

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

anybody else see Kevin Stallings go off on Wade Baldwin ?

• theoddsmaker

@MacCutlerRoadtrip said...

14.2 … hilarious

My original quote was enjoy the shit out of his 14.5 points

• Joe1Coal

@mikemaz13 said...

anybody else see Kevin Stallings go off on Wade Baldwin ?

Bizarre…he had a good night and they beat Tennessee on the road?

• Marqmouse

Mike Humphrey, the savior last night

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@MacCutlerRoadtrip said...

14.2 … hilarious

On Draftkings he basically made value though at only $3600. Big difference between the sites and how $3k-$4k guys on DK only need to get you 12-15 points to make value.

Even on FD, at $4600, 14.2 points doesn’t really hurt you if you used that salary well elsewhere. I think some people have too high of expectations for really cheap “value” plays. Obviously Humphrey turned out to be the much better play even at $500 more on FD, but I had teams with Travis cash/win tickets as well.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@Scott121422 said...

Dang second time likely finishing 2nd in a Q.

On DK? Very frustrating isn’t it? I think I have finished 2nd twice, 3rd once, and 5th once so far.

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

On DK? Very frustrating isn’t it? I think I have finished 2nd twice, 3rd once, and 5th once so far.

I am right there with you, the 2nd was crushing as went to bed in the lead with a player playing and Joseph Young came out of nowhere

• elfife2

Joseph Young doesn’t really “come out of nowhere,” does he? He’s a chucker on a team that is giving 100% effort to make their resume hard to ignore as an at-large.

• Greenmonstah

@TooBigYo20 said...

Gordanheyward?

• MacCutlerRoadtrip

@theoddsmaker said...

My original quote was enjoy the shit out of his 14.5 points

Yea thats what I was commenting on, spot on.

• TooBigYo20

@Greenmonstah said...

Gordanheyward?

Yup

• Greenmonstah

1st win @ FD eh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).