CBB FORUM

Comments

• cyle13

Who are you targeting? I like the unc Miami game. Also Baylor and wv. Who is your fav play for the day?

• slayeratcp

I am getting good projections from both Olivier Hanlan and Anthony Barber from the NC State/BC game.

I like Miami players more than the UNC players in that game. I’m sure someone from Carolina will go off since Miami is not that good, but tempo will be way down.

Chery/O’Neale could be solid. I am staying away from the WVU guys. Not sure Devin Williams can repeat from last time these teams met without Gathers getting into foul trouble.

• whistexpert

How do we know Barber isnt falling back to earth after a few torrid games? Has me worried. I respect Hanlan but idk.

• bbjay20

Anybody hear anything about Perrantes?

• TooBigYo20

Pretty sure Kenpom has UnC Miami at like 77-70 so not really a down tempo game as I think it’s the highest early
    Total

• slayeratcp

@TooBigYo20 said...

Pretty sure Kenpom has UnC Miami at like 77-70 so not really a down tempo game as I think it’s the highest early
    Total

KenPom has 73-71 on Fanmatch – 73 points is down tempo for UNC. Up tempo for Miami though.

Congrats on the qualifier yesterday by the way TooBigYo

• TooBigYo20

Either way, Tokoto and meeks and even Brice are too cheap in that game. Just depends who jekiri guards. Because whoever he doesnt will go off

Also don’t go chasing Hanlan imo, but that’s someone’s death wish at 9900

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@TooBigYo20 said...

Either way, Tokoto and meeks and even Brice are too cheap in that game. Just depends who jekiri guards. Because whoever he doesnt will go off

Agree that I can’t really consider anyone scoring 73 points as much of a tempo down. Should still be a pretty fast paced game. I like Miami, but won’t fade UNC.

As for Hanlan, that price is high. But NC State isn’t a bad matchup. BC might actually have a shot to win that game at home. Hanlan has been just about a lock for 30+ even with BC losing their last 10 games. I know he needs about 39-40 fantasy points to make value. But his last 7 games have been: 42, 32.5, 28, 50.5, 38.25, 29.5, 46.75. Average of 38.25. I doubt I use him much at that price on DK, but if there is enough value there, he makes a pretty safe play I think with upside. Just my opinion.

• Greenmonstah

Miami’s pace sure was quick last game out.

• slayeratcp

@TooBigYo20 said...

Who will he guard though?

Hanan is 9300 in fd. Much more manageable

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@slayeratcp said...

Who will he guard though?

Hanan is 9300 in fd. Much more manageable

Guessing Jekiri will be on Meeks just due to the size of Meeks. I still don’t think it’s a great matchup for Jekiri. Jekiri is taller but Meeks still outweighs him by probably 40 pounds. Uceda may seem some time on Meeks as well. Sherman likely on Brice Johnson to start.

Everyone is more manageable on Fanduel simply because DK has much tighter prices. I have trouble paying for “studs” on DK outside maybe 1 guy if I can find some cheap value.

• milktruck

Crazy to consider a KAT/Lyles or KAT/WCS stack against an up-tempo Arkansas team? Both KAT/WCS went nuts against LSU.

• migsrgr8

@milktruck said...

Crazy to consider a KAT/Lyles or KAT/WCS stack against an up-tempo Arkansas team? Both KAT/WCS went nuts against LSU.

Not saying I’m going to do it, but I think that’s a good thought and a good parallel

• dstars5

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone else loving Dayton? Playing uptempo in one on of the faster games of the night with a short rotation. Seems like they’re in a great spot fantasy wise.

• TooBigYo20

Dub Deuces and I are going live at 11:30 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fantasysquads/2015/02/28/fantasysquads-radio—the-fantasy-college-basketball-podcast—feb-27th-2015

You won’t want to miss my debut on the podcast and how bad my spoken analysis is.

• TooBigYo20

I can’t believe I’m saying this.

SMOTZ tomorrow. Senior day. Revenge game.
    ALL THE SMOTZ

• depalma13

Chase some points with Wright?

• dmc457

@depalma13 said...

Chase some points with Wright?

I don’t expect wright to do that again. He will be back to normal today I’m thinking around 15fp

• whistexpert

Any thoughts on players from Georgia aside from Thornton?

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

Mickey death train gonna stop today ?

• depalma13

@mikemaz13 said...

Mickey death train gonna stop today ?

Martin lit up Ole Miss last time.

• bodymore52

I thought we talked about Smotz. senior day and against old team maybe but god hes awful

• depalma13

Why take Smoltz when you can get Jonathan Holton for 4500

• bodymore52

All over buddy hield on FD today

• bbjay20

Sad to say but no Antoine mason today for obvious reasons

• bodymore52

Im determined to get a survive madness seat today and get it out of way lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).