CBB FORUM

Comments

• dwbuz

When do y’all think fd will release gpp and how big do you think they will be?

• winsome

freakin Roper. started out great then not a single point after 5 minutes

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

avoided the blossom game death train.. guess that means Petteway is gonna kill me instead

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

is this game real ? blossomgame is lucking out in the last minute

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@theoddsmaker said...

Oh god, this last minute is going to produce about 60 FDP and last 2 hours, really regret fading this game, there are like 0 real busts

The two games in the Conference of Champions have the potential to be dfs gold. Perhaps the only thing to regret is not playing XRM. But overall, I played only Blossom from this game, while very much looking forward to the Conference of Champions lighting up the scoreboard.

• whistexpert

squeaky wheel us!!!

• theoddsmaker

This game better not go to OT…..

• phwill

You can’t make this stuff up. Kenpom had Clemson-FSU at 61-60.

• elfife2

@phwill said...

You can’t make this stuff up. Kenpom had Clemson-FSU at 61-60.

Yeah, I heard Kenpom is going to post a perfect bracket and nail every O/U this March.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Haha… He fouled out in 7 minutes last time they played the announcer said….how is that even possible

Oh it’s possible! One time Syracuse had the entire frontcourt in foul trouble, Etan Thomas (future 1st round pick) fouled out in 7 minutes IN THE FIRST HALF.

In came Donovan McNabb to play center and he responded with 10 pts and 8 rebounds as Cuse beat Georgetown. Crazy things can happen.

• phwill

@elfife2 said...

Yeah, I heard Kenpom is going to post a perfect bracket and nail every O/U this March.

You’re right. He’s usually off by 30 pts every game.

• MARJAC

@theoddsmaker said...

This game better not go to OT…..

No OT

• bbjay20

Hell yeah Rod Hall! My cheap Guard punt put up 30+, after burning me numerous times this year. It about damn time.

• winsome

I love all the entries that take not a single player from the Pac 12 games

• theoddsmaker

There were ZERO busts this game right?

Don’t say just because a guy didn’t hit 2,102,390x value he was a “bust” either. So I repeat, no busts, right?

• julieduke33

@MARJAC said...

The two games in the Conference of Champions have the potential to be dfs gold. Perhaps the only thing to regret is not playing XRM. But overall, I played only Blossom from this game, while very much looking forward to the Conference of Champions lighting up the scoreboard.

Haha MARJAC or shall I call you Bill Walton Jr. with that conference of champions crap…

• MARJAC

@theoddsmaker said...

There were ZERO busts this game right?

Don’t say just because a guy didn’t hit 2,102,390x value he was a “bust” either. So I repeat, no busts, right?

Bookert 17.3 and Roper 6.4. Blossom missed value but did not completely bust with 25.9.

• MARJAC

@julieduke33 said...

Haha MARJAC or shall I call you Bill Walton Jr. with that conference of champions crap…

A bit of satire, Julie. He invokes it so much that it’s comical. Except Bill Walton Jr., would inherit Dad’s lithp, and call it the Conferenth of Championth. I do like hearing the Grateful Dead references and bizarre political proclamations such as calling upon President Obama to end the War on Drugs after Robert Upshaw was kicked off Washington. It’s like having your bizarre Zen hippie uncle announcing a college basketball game.

• theoddsmaker

@MARJAC said...

Bookert 17.3 and Roper 6.4. Blossom missed value but did not completely bust with 25.9.

were those guys even over 3% owned though? I’m more referring to guys 15%+ owned that completely shit the bed that would’ve made fading the whole game completely not complete failure. Let’s face it though, in CBB it’s more about NOT having busts than having guys that go OFF…if you have a lineup full of guys that simply didn’t shit the bed you make $$$. It isn’t like NBA where you need one rando to put up a 50 burger to clean up.

tl:dr – if you’re like me and faded this game, already in a bit of a hole

• dmc457

Mays was a horrible play don’t care what anyone say total luck

• MARJAC

@theoddsmaker said...

were those guys even over 3% owned though?

Probably not. Your contention that there were no mega line-up killing busts, is correct.

• theoddsmaker

@MARJAC said...

parsed_text

Yep, would you agree with what I edited in above then?

“ in CBB it’s more about NOT having busts than having guys that go OFF…if you have a lineup full of guys that simply didn’t shit the bed you make $$$. It isn’t like NBA where you need one rando to put up a 50 burger to clean up.”

There will be at least one $8k+ guy that completely goes AWOL and doesn’t even reach double digits. “The way shes goes Bubs, the way she goes” – Ray from TPB on CBB “studs”

• MARJAC

@theoddsmaker said...

Yep, would you agree with what I edited in above then?

“ in CBB it’s more about NOT having busts than having guys that go OFF…if you have a lineup full of guys that simply didn’t shit the bed you make $$$. It isn’t like NBA where you need one rando to put up a 50 burger to clean up.”

Absolutely agreed. I can live with guys falling short of value as long as they totally don’t do nothing. Case in point for me yesterday was Aaron friggin’ Brown and his 4.2, while his teammate Heckman had 29 and cost $500 less. Difference between a big day and a wipe-out.

• theoddsmaker

@MARJAC said...

Absolutely agreed. I can live with guys falling short of value as long as they totally don’t do nothing. Case in point for me yesterday was Aaron friggin’ Brown and his 4.2, while his teammate Heckman had 29 and cost $500 less. Difference between a big day and a wipe-out.

on the 2 game slate yowzers.

See perfect example is Ike Irogbu at MINUS THREE POINTS right now and 72% owned. Of course I have him but it’s more like the 28% of the people that don’t have him are in great shape already.

• dmc457

Hicks 2 fous in a minute the luck I have

• theoddsmaker

@dmc457 said...

Hicks 2 fous in a minute the luck I have

Jesus, see this is what I’m talking about. CBB is more about trying to walk through a minefield and make it out the other side alive. Similar to an NBA night with a bunch of guys get hurt 1 minute into a game. It’s so insane, thank god I’ve done good overall but can’t wait until CBB is done to be hoenst.

can we get more chatter on Irogbu at -3 right now? he is 70% owned so i know some of you have him…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).