CBB FORUM

Comments

• dwbuz

When do y’all think fd will release gpp and how big do you think they will be?

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@theoddsmaker said...

on the 2 game slate yowzers.

See perfect example is Ike Irogbu at MINUS THREE POINTS right now and 72% owned. Of course I have him but it’s more like the 28% of the people that don’t have him are in great shape already.

Yep I’m on the Iroegbu -3 death train, although I do think that he will make value by the end of the game, but not go off like he did on Saturday.

• julieduke33

@MARJAC said...

A bit of satire, Julie. He invokes it so much that it’s comical. Except Bill Walton Jr., would inherit Dad’s lithp, and call it the Conferenth of Championth. I do like hearing the Grateful Dead references and bizarre political proclamations such as calling upon President Obama to end the War on Drugs after Robert Upshaw was kicked off Washington. It’s like having your bizarre Zen hippie uncle announcing a college basketball game.

Oh I knew you were making fun of him…I like him 1st 10 minutes of broadcast then have to turn it off…

• whistexpert

I was between Iroegbu and Jordan Mathews… -3 Choo choo choo

• phwill

@theoddsmaker said...

CBB is more about trying to walk through a minefield and make it out the other side alive.

I think this is a perfect description of CBB, especially once pricing gets tight around the time conference play starts. It’s easy to get caught in a frustrating cycle of playing a lineup think is safe and getting crushed by speculative plays, and then turning around and joining the party and your team busts and the safe teams win.

• bbjay20

Get it together Ike

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

Ike came back quick

• djw2033

lacy anyone?

• bbjay20

Michael Young or Artis or neither tonight?

• theoddsmaker

@whistexpert said...

I was between Iroegbu and Jordan Mathews… -3 Choo choo choo

they are tied now

• theoddsmaker

No Railey, no cash

• winsome

Railey decides to show up today

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

Railey decides to show up today

Same with Kravish. Swear to god he is the Dwayne Wade level troll of CBB. That fucker averages like 9.6 FDP when I take him and 38.6 FDP when I take him out of my lu

• Rico13

Are any of you like me and can see about 2 seconds before it happens one of your guys picking up that 2nd foul in the first half or 4th/5th foul in the 2nd half?
    It’s ridiculous. I spend half the game rooting for the ball to be away from my guy.
    LAISSEZ FAIRE!!!!!!

• dmc457

Who u guys like better McKissic or goodman? Keep going back and forth

• theoddsmaker

@theoddsmaker said...

No Railey, no cash

nevermind, jinxed him..RIP Railey

• bbjay20

Come on JHawk, I need more points and it’d be nice to see some blocks.

• winsome

@bbjay20 said...

Come on JHawk, I need more points and it’d be nice to see some blocks.

it would be nice but he can’t block a shot when they’re all coming from behind the arc

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

it would be nice but he can’t block a shot when they’re all coming from behind the arc

Not with that attitude.

• winsome

lol… trust me I wish he would too. Railey derailed what could’ve been a big game by JHawk

• winsome

now I just want the dub dub

• theoddsmaker

Kravish is the definition of troll. He will 100% put up less than 15 FDP next game you’ve all been warned

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

now I just want the dub dub

He’s on bench now right? RIP

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

lol… trust me I wish he would too. Railey derailed what could’ve been a big game by JHawk

Pun intended?

Btw we need to start a CBB chat. The main chat is just a big NBA circle jerk if people spending 8 hours debating what guys to take only to have late scratches force them to create completely different lineups. And sweating on here is like sending mail via the pony express

• bbjay20

My Kravish gets cancelled out by Hawk. Freakin’ Hawk.

Now I get to root for Ross Travis and Walter Pitchford to combine for double digits.

• winsome

... —- ...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).