CBB FORUM

Comments

• dwbuz

When do y’all think fd will release gpp and how big do you think they will be?

• winsome

↑ morse code for “lol”

• winsome

Hawk got the dub dub and BJ falls a board short. boo

• bodymore52

Artis or young tonight? I can’t decide. Im leaning young

• theoddsmaker

@bodymore52 said...

Artis or young tonight? I can’t decide. Im leaning young

• theoddsmaker

@theoddsmaker said...

Which Jovanovic is playing today? The one who dominates down low and looks like the best player/leader on the team or the one who stands around for 35 minutes watching his teammates playing the sport that is paying for his tuition?

Welp, looks like it’s the later one. -1 ten minutes into the game. That guy is a fucking joke

• winsome

Goodman taking a huge dump in the middle of the court

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

Goodman taking a huge dump in the middle of the court

Hey at least he PRODUCED something. Jovanovic is just kneeling at halfcourt smelling it.

• theoddsmaker

Sweet baby jesus I have 2 USC players with 2 fouls already. Typical shitty college coaching will have them sit rest of the half and they will finish the game with 3 fouls and 10 minutes less than their avg playing time and lose by 15 points. Nice.

• dmc457

Any Nino Williams news?

• dwbuz

@dmc457 said...

Any Nino Williams news?

Twitter says he is playing

• theoddsmaker

My late team looks like an NHL team. Just staring at a bunch of 0.4’s and -1’s right now. Oh and… FUCK USC.

/rant

• theoddsmaker

Is Antoine MAson going to get to play at any point? Thought they’d let him drop a 50 burger for his dad tonight..

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@theoddsmaker said...

Is Antoine MAson going to get to play at any point? Thought they’d let him drop a 50 burger for his dad tonight..

I’m right there with you on that one. WTF Auburn?

• Affanculo_

+1 on Mason.

• theoddsmaker

@dmc457 said...

Any Nino Williams news?

at this point he may as well have not played

• MARJAC

The Arizona State coach should be fired. Their collapse down the stretch here due to going into a shell, has been disgraceful. And considering that my 4 man ASU stack was on pace after the first half to win a lot of money, I am furious. And this is not just a disgruntled DFS player speaking. The announcers are destroying ASU.

• MARJAC

ASU just lost on a 21-4 run by crappy USC to end the game.

• gjtgjtgjt

Believe in Elijah Stewart. It’s really too bad Hanlan/Wallace/Hawk all had below average games…

• MARJAC

Ralston & Hollins: ZERO combined field goals in the first half. Dual Death Trains.

• winsome

how does a guy who is so skilled and such a huge part of the offensive game plan all year all of a sudden do absolutely nothing (Hollins)

• Greenmonstah

@winsome said...

how does a guy who is so skilled and such a huge part of the offensive game plan all year all of a sudden do absolutely nothing (Hollins)

unreal

• MARJAC

31 points for Hollins in the last Rutgers game. 0-6 zero points tonight. New nominee for the most inexcusably disgraceful performance of the year.

• MARJAC

@MARJAC said...

31 points for Hollins in the last Rutgers game. 0-6 zero points tonight. New nominee for the most inexcusably disgraceful performance of the year.

Oh wait, Hollins has competition. Antoine Mason, playing for his late father, 3.2 points. So much for the narrative.

• theoddsmaker

@MARJAC said...

Oh wait, Hollins has competition. Antoine Mason, playing for his late father, 3.2 points. So much for the narrative.

He went from 9.2 to 3.2 after the game. Some stat correction. Yep that’ll be the last time I force a narrative play on my team again

• winsome

truly unbelievable. he was 0-6 not 0-60. Shooter keep shootin but they just cut him out of the offense

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).