CBB FORUM

Comments

• dwbuz

When do y’all think fd will release gpp and how big do you think they will be?

• bodymore52

@winsome said...

truly unbelievable. he was 0-6 not 0-60. Shooter keep shootin but they just cut him out of the offense

But they still won by dominance somehow. Rutgers is truly awful

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@bodymore52 said...

But they still won by dominance somehow. Rutgers is truly awful

And speaking with authority as a Rutgers alum, the fact that Rutgers is truly awful, makes Hollins’ no-show all the more pathetic and inexcusable.

• julieduke33

Early FD slate is awful…. 5 games… Wait til early games over and could have a bunch…what are they doing….not playing for 1st time ever…. What we’re they thinkng… Hopefully nobody plays and they lose money…think next time before putting out horrible slate…missing 5 top 25 games

• julieduke33

Was looking forward to great day slate of games and they put this crap up…all day games were determined by 7 eastern time tonight… Unnacceptable

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@julieduke33 said...

Was looking forward to great day slate of games and they put this crap up…all day games were determined by 7 eastern time tonight… Unnacceptable

Wow! Who would have thought that the North Carolina v. Louisville game would be left off the slate.

• julieduke33

Look at all the games they left off… 5 top 25 games…… I sent them a support ticket..I know it means zero,to,them but I am literally not playing a slate for 1st time in years that has 4 or more games

• dmc457

Chatkevicius why did I pick u in each our your last 3 game u are big for nothing. I pick carrera he does good. I pick him the carrera does good

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Is Draftkings ever going to release their games for tomorrow?

The $20 qualifier was full at this point last night. Tonight, not even posted. The early slate of games have been known for about 4 hours now.

• theoddsmaker

Eh better off having Such a bad slate I fade spending 3 hours researching the perfect lineup only to have one fucking jamoke put up a 3.2 and blow everything for me

• milktruck

Carrera foul trouble FTL

• migsrgr8

@Stewburtx8 said...

Is Draftkings ever going to release their games for tomorrow?

The $20 qualifier was full at this point last night. Tonight, not even posted. The early slate of games have been known for about 4 hours now.

Early CBB just went up.

• winsome

This is a tough room. One guy pissed that games are posted too early and one that they’re too late. Give em hell fellas

• milktruck

Too late with more games > too early with fewer games

• milktruck

Randle death train costing me tickets :(

• theoddsmaker

@winsome said...

This is a tough room. One guy pissed that games are posted too early and one that they’re too late. Give em hell fellas

Hey it takes a lot of time and effort to pick guys that will have their worst game of the year. And we like to have more games because that means we have to spend more of our spare time doing so!

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@winsome said...

My main frustration is that I got shutout on DK from their $20 qualifier for the early slate yesterday because they sized it too small. It filled 13+ hours early.

I was afraid if they did that again and released the contests at like 12 midnight/1 AM, I would get shutout again. At least they sized it back to the normal size and I was able to get my entries in.

• whistexpert

I feel like there is way too much jerking around in cbb… This should be the best time to play… Instead its a bunch of BS. Not sure if I should be surprised or not considering how everything else has gone. Its a testament that we haven’t discussed plays in the past couple slates cause we’re just like wtf contests… Contrast today’s FD slate and size with the amazing slate Monday (gtech/wake/vtech/bc) … The hell is going on lol.

• djw2033

can anyone enlighten me about what happened with bowers last night?

• Greenmonstah

@djw2033 said...

can anyone enlighten me about what happened with bowers last night?

Yes, I had him on my squad, hence the jinx…P.S. I had Dre Holl too….pfft!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).