CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Afternoon slate starting at Noon
    Evening slate at 7

• bbjay20

@MARJAC said...

Thinking of playing Martin Luther King’s daughter at Forward on the late slate:

Carrera Scott King

Have the same. Feel like I’m chasing points with King but whatever. He’s hot now.

• bbjay20

@mlapensee said...

Nothing official from WV but …

Marc Basham
    ‏@marc_b
    Both Gary Browne and Juwan Staten are dressed and warming up with #WVU pregame. No word yet on their official status for today’s matchup.

I still wouldn’t expect a ton from him. Might be one of those things where he only plays in an emergency.

Now watch him get 35 minutes.

• jakeupjohnson

I feel like Self is lying about Ellis. I think he doesn’t play in the Big 12 tournament at a minimum.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

He can’t be any worse than Hollins, lol. Great article once again, btw. I may have to insert a player or two from the Game of the Day in the Conference of Non-Champions (UConn excepted).

• phwill

OurDailyBears ‏@OurDailyBears 3m3 minutes ago
    Juwan Staten AND Gary Browne reportedly OUT for West Virginia vs. Baylor http://sbnation.com/e/7964108

Don’t know if it is confirmed though.

• slayeratcp

Staten/Browne OUT?? Tweeted by Baylor

http://www.ourdailybears.com/2015/3/12/8200067/juwan-staten-and-gary-browne-out-for-west-virginia-vs-baylor

• slayeratcp

• migsrgr8

@bbjay20 said...

Have a blog up for the early slate. https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-early-thursday-3-12-2015-fanduel-picks-612654

I’ll try to put one together for this evening if work permits.

Good luck guys

Nice job again, I like how you post the outcomes of your guys the day before.
    Brave ! :)

• MARJAC

Thanks for the info Slayer and phwill. I really thought Browne was going to play today. A mid-afternoon goose egg is no way to go through life.

• phwill

@MARJAC said...

Thanks for the info Slayer and phwill. I really thought Browne was going to play today. A mid-afternoon goose egg is no way to go through life.

It sounds like Browne might still play a bit, but he’s only practiced a day or two. Staten most likely out to let the miniscus heal for tournament imo.

• gjtgjtgjt

Jeesh, tough time at the bottom, with all this Ellis/Staten/Browne stuff, cant decide between Rico Suave/Tarik Phillip or Landen Lucas/Royce O’Neale….

• slayeratcp

I rolled with Miles and have no problems with it. Even if they do play a few minutes, the fact they are not starting shows they will be limited

• phwill

@slayeratcp said...

I rolled with Miles and have no problems with it. Even if they do play a few minutes, the fact they are not starting shows they will be limited

^ – the other guards aren’t as knock out of plays as they have been, but still get a bump.

• gjtgjtgjt

@slayeratcp said...

You are playing FD I assume? I could not believe how expensive Miles is on DK…

• bbjay20

@migsrgr8 said...

Nice job again, I like how you post the outcomes of your guys the day before.
    Brave ! :)

Haha, just trying to be fair…I don’t use all of them so I’m also interested to see how off I was on them.

• bbjay20

whipped up a blog for the 2pm slate, should be up shortly: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-afternoon-2pm-thursday-3-12-2015-fanduel-picks-612883

Wish FD would have put this slate up late last night or early this morning. I’m putting together lineups during lunch as the tourneys just opened. That’s so dumb.

• csandbizzle

Hollins yesterday, Carlino on the early slate, Everybody go ahead and fade Deangelo in the next slate. you’re welcome

• bbjay20

Rysheed is the better play anyhow

• djw2033

rice? hello?

• MARJAC

@djw2033 said...

rice? hello?

Rice is not in the game. It is a Walking Dead zombie wearing his Jersey.

• CBassXU

@bbjay20 said...

Rysheed is the better play anyhow

Than DeAngelo? I disagree.

Harrison is 0fer in his career in the Big East Tourney, he’s gonna do everything he can to change that before he goes out. And he’s finally feeling healthy again #narrativechasing

• Rico13

Are your guys updates delayed on Fan duel?

• bbjay20

@Rico13 said...

Are your guys updates delayed on Fanduel?

Looks like it is stuck on where we were about 15 minutes ago.

• jakeupjohnson

Why is FD so far behind on updating scores right now? Bizarre..

• CBassXU

DK is way back too. Must be the Stats provider.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).