Comments

• bbjay20

Afternoon slate starting at Noon
    Evening slate at 7

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Seems like just a technical issue. Not that bizarre. Got a nice lineup going and watching my guys get points.

• Rico13

Ok thanks. No big deal. Just wanted to see if everyone had the same thing going on their page.

• whistexpert

let’s talk pm slate… Faded Dawkins and don’t wanna talk about it

• mski9

Same problem here, hasn’t updated in at least 30 mins

• gjtgjtgjt

Can someone explain to me in what world Arcidiacono is co player of the year? It has to be because he’s white, right (not being racist, as I, too, am white)?

And DFS is so much less fun when stats aren’t updating

• Ericpro777

What happened to egwu today QQ

• CBassXU

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Can someone explain to me in what world Arcidiacono is co player of the year? It has to be because he’s white, right (not being racist, as I, too, am white)?

I was stunned at the decision to be honest. I thought they would feel the need to make a Villanova player POY simply because of how much better they are than everyone but thought for sure it would be Hilliard. I guess they see Arch as the glue that holds the team together.

Related: Villanova is just absolutely cruising now and has been for the last month or two. So incredibly fun to watch.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Hope it comes back soon and nothing is cancelled or anything. I got to be in first in the 10 and 7 dollar early.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11116094/scoring/lineup/148296960/

Now will it hold or not.

• evanpro13

RG Overall Ranking

does anyone know why varncass didnt include the pre 7 pm in the evening set in his write up? will these games get added?

• winsome

looks like Meeks is a go today

• bbjay20

What happened to Miles? He had 10FP’s about 5 minutes into the game and now still has just 12….

• gjtgjtgjt

@Ericpro777 said...

What happened to egwu today QQ

He sucks and I had him, devastating combination.

• gjtgjtgjt

@bbjay20 said...

What happened to Miles? He had 10FP’s about 5 minutes into the game and now still has just 12….

Well, according to most college coaches, he fouled out of the first half with 2 in the first 9 minutes…I think the NCAA needs to send a memo that this is not an actual rule…

• bbjay20

Anybody have any Nova guys today?

Oh wait, they weren’t in the FD slate….

• heels123

• x3

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Well, according to most college coaches, he fouled out of the first half with 2 in the first 9 minutes…I think the NCAA needs to send a memo that this is not an actual rule…

Tokoto just did the same after putting up 9 DK pts in 5min. I’ve never understood why coaches will willingly penalize themselves by sitting players so long. The opportunity cost of minutes lost by willingly sitting players too long with “foul trouble” never equals the minutes “gained” by the player not fouling out.

• kenneth51

Prices for DK 4pm PST slate are all kinds of messed up

• winsome

Awesome, Rysheed hurt

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@heels123 said...

Tokoto just did the same after putting up 9 DK pts in 5min. I’ve never understood why coaches will willingly penalize themselves by sitting players so long. The opportunity cost of minutes lost by willingly sitting players too long with “foul trouble” never equals the minutes “gained” by the player not fouling out.

There is no doubt in my mind that they need to go to 6 fouls like the NBA. The overall purpose of the game, both as a sport and as entertainment, is to see the best players compete. The highly entertaining Baylor v. WVU game became a mess at the end with players fouling out left and right. Granted, it’s part of the rules and the rules are the same for everyone, the game would be much better if fouls played less of a factor.

• winsome

Rysheed back. whew

• bbjay20

RIP Rysheed. I’m sorry buddy.

• bbjay20

@heels123 said...

A deeper team like UNC can survive sitting a guy. Most can’t.

I understand if a guy gets 2 in the first 6-8 minutes to sit him for a while, but bring him back with 4-6 left in the half. A lot of these dudes basically get shut down for the half if they get 2 with more than 4 minutes left.

• bbjay20

Rysheed needs a monster 2nd half assuming he’s ok. He’s single handedly killing me.

• winsome

@kenneth51 said...

Prices for DK 4pm PST slate are all kinds of messed up

wtf? looks like I’m stacking the big fellas and taking Brandon Allums for $2k

• heels123

• x3

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

@bbjay20 said...

A deeper team like UNC can survive sitting a guy. Most can’t.

I understand if a guy gets 2 in the first 6-8 minutes to sit him for a while, but bring him back with 4-6 left in the half. A lot of these dudes basically get shut down for the half if they get 2 with more than 4 minutes left.

Which is what happened to D Miles. He ended up playing 22 minutes and had 4 fouls. And they are obviously not a deep team at guard right now with their injuries. Probably lost close to 10 minutes of playing time just because he came close to fouling out. You don’t foul out until you do. Coaches need to stop acting like you have to sit out with “foul trouble”.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).