Comments

• bbjay20

Afternoon slate starting at Noon
    Evening slate at 7

• dmc457

Dk screwed up the night slate? Never heard of these guys lol

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Even the great Kris Dunn gets swallowed by the dreaded “two fouls, the sky is falling rule”. Well at least he will be well rested for the second half.

• migsrgr8

@dmc457 said...

Dk screwed up the night slate? Never heard of these guys lol

I think a lot of them are the injured and inactive that they’ve removed from the rosters ?

• bbjay20

@winsome said...

wtf? looks like I’m stacking the big fellas and taking Brandon Allums for $2k

All the guys that don’t play have ridiculous prices….$2,412, $2,447…haha. Call it the walk-on special. Clayton Custer at $7,949 looks like a deal!

• bbjay20

East Carolina Death train coming! I’m all in on these clowns.

• csandbizzle

Fran’s kid at 7,829!

• kenneth51

Yeah I noticed it when all the Oregon walk one/guys who don’t play were like 7k lol

• ctbinvestments

Antonio Robinson 2 PFs…fml

• WolfRake

Haha Tim Stainbrook > Matt Stainbrook

• CBassXU

@WolfRake said...

Haha Tim Stainbrook > Matt Stainbrook

There is going to be AT LEAST one person rostering Tim thinking he is the good one based on price.

• winsome

refs cemented St John’s fate with that phantom 4th on Pointer

• Rico13

Is there a reason other than me having him, that Staphon Blair sat for almost the entire first half and an even bigger question, why didn’t the announcers even mention it?
    Or does UCF coach Donnie Jones have a 1 foul sit down rule in the first half!

• kenneth51

Am I going crazy or did DK somehow fix the salaries?

• winsome

@kenneth51 said...

Am I going crazy or did DK somehow fix the salaries?

You aren’t, they did and we better not have to swallow how they can’t change a contest after it has been posted ever again.

• milktruck

Welp glad I only do FD

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wish this game would end

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11116094/scoring/lineup/148296960/

• gjtgjtgjt

Can Landen Lucas get 3 more DK points…Come on little buddy, you can foul out and take a break right afterwards. Oubre has gone full ball hog second half.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn please don’t go to OT.. Winning $10 and 2 in two others for early slate.

• winsome

great. OT in ECU/UCF game

• gjtgjtgjt

LOL, TCU down only 5 with 11 seconds left, and the coach calls it off no fouls, what a joke. Used his last timeout on a make with over a minute left. How do these morons get jobs?

• SeeRed4

The night slate is interesting at the top for forwards. I think okafor is safe but been bad as of late. Hamilton seems to have a great matchup but 9k seems steep. Scott at 8.7 is the most expensive he has been but in a fast paced game vs Oregon it seems like he is safe. What are your thoughts on the top forwards? any other you are looking at?

• kenneth51

@winsome said...

You aren’t, they did and we better not have to swallow how they can’t change a contest after it has been posted ever again.

They refunded my entry into the Buzzer Beater and when I emailed support they told me that I got refunded because a contest that I was in didn’t fill. That would be fine except for the fact that there were no CBB contests that locked between when I entered and when I got refunded. Kinda a scumbag move if you ask me

EDIT: Just got an email clearing this up. They said that the accidentally published test contests to the lobby and thats why it got refunded. Props to DK for getting this sorted out. I haven’t had any problems with their support before and glad to see it continue now.

• Gfry3

I think Andre Hollins is a great tournament play, 0 pts yesterday will chase everyone off of him but he has 40 fantasy point upside at $7100 on DK means super low ownership. Also think DSR will be low owned after out last game.

• kenneth51

God dammit Mo Walker

• winsome

I do not know how I do it but there should be some kind of reward for repeatedly finding the guy who shits the bed. Hollins last night and Bryce Jones/Jesean Tate tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).