CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• Joe1Coal

But somehow we get the garbage AAC and no A-10 games. Yawn. No Thanks. Wake me up next week when the tournament starts.

• bfaloon360

Wisconsin big men? Dekker and Hayes keep making it into my LU’s.. I think Finney-Smith will show up for Florida. Quaterman killed me last weekend but I think I’m all in on him and Patterson.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I believe Mickey is back so he will take away value from those two.

• slayeratcp

I want to go with Mickey but with questionable health, gotta roll with Martin again.

I like Hayes/Dekker but also like Bond

• mattsax18

I can’t decide between decker, Hayes and bond… Which you guys like better Goodwin/Hayes or bond vs Kennedy/dekker on FD….thanks

• Greenmonstah

@mattsax18 said...

I can’t decide between decker, Hayes and bond… Which you guys like better Goodwin/Hayes or bond vs Kennedy/dekker on FD….thanks

Dammitt, Memphis again…Can’t trust Pastner

• julieduke33

@Greenmonstah said...

Pastner for coach of the year…

• gjtgjtgjt

The best lineup I keep coming up with has Newbill/Kaminsky/Martin/Hammons and then scrub central. I keep jumping in and out of games because I can’t decide if I am just being stubborn

• julieduke33

@Greenmonstah said...

I will never play Burrell despite the fact he has been good lately…my stubbornness probably getting the best of me but I keep waiting for Pastner to inexplicably bench him…

• tallt411

Goodwin is in everyone of my lineups, he grabbed 23 RBDS against Temple the last time they played when Nichols was in.

• rcub

gjtgjtgjt Can we please play h2h?? Please?

• julieduke33

After the horrendous day I had yesterday everyone should want to play me today…took out loveridge and Shannon scott yesterday last minute…50 point swing…ughhhh

• SnaDonkey

All the TrashCan today!

Wait…

• bfaloon360

Those top guys just leave me with holes after the price jump.. NEED VALUE lol

• winsome

anyone else see the multi position eligibility for the 3 Memphis (Trashcan/King/McDowell) & 1 Temple (Dingle) players at DK?

• bbjay20

Got a new blog up, including love for TRASHCAN:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-friday-3-13-2015-early-and-late-games-fanduel-picks-614566

Hopefully it’ll post live in the next 10-15 minutes.

Anybody see any other value out there?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbjay20 said...

Got a new blog up, including love for TRASHCAN:

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-friday-3-13-2015-early-and-late-games-fanduel-picks-614566

Hopefully it’ll post live in the next 10-15 minutes.

Anybody see any other value out there?

Great write up yesterday. I couple of players helped me win the early 10 GPP and place top 10 in the lower ones. Who is your favorite FD F at 5400? Love my lineup right now and need one more F at that price or lower.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Kinda like Lyles to get some exposure to that game but not sure.

• skull32

Towns & Trashcan OR Goodwin & Lyles?? Thoughts?

Both involve Pastner I know…

• bbjay20

@slpanthers24 said...

Great write up yesterday. I couple of players helped me win the early 10 GPP and place top 10 in the lower ones. Who is your favorite FD F at 5400? Love my lineup right now and need one more F at that price or lower.

For afternoon games, there aren’t a ton of great options IMO. My favorite would be Lyles. I could see Bielfedlt or Brandon Taylor playing well. If you want cheap, Marshall Guilmette looked really good yesterday.

• bbjay20

and Congrats on winning the GPP…nice job! Wish I could do that but I always pick the wrong guys priced 7-8000

• bbjay20

@skull32 said...

First has all the upside.

Goodwin is probably the best bet of the four to produce, but I’d go T/T

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbjay20 said...

For afternoon games, there aren’t a ton of great options IMO. My favorite would be Lyles. I could see Bielfedlt or Brandon Taylor playing well. If you want cheap, Marshall Guilmette looked really good yesterday.

Thanks. I plugged him in. He should do a decent job at getting points. Let’s keep it rolling.

• phwill

@skull32 said...

I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. It’s more likely a roll of the dice on which pairing stays out of foul trouble better.

• gjtgjtgjt

@SnaDonkey said...

All the TrashCan today!

Wait…

Godfrey on DK seems the much better option to me, on FD, they are priced the same. Imposter, where do you play, always happy to take money from internet tough guys;)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).