CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• julieduke33

@bodymore52 said...

And you just called BIG 10 mediocre then compared them to sec in football that you called mighty sec. Lol. Just busting your balls. Go Terps

Jus having fun i was actually making fun of SEC football lovers when A&M and mizzouri, two middle of the pack big 12 teams, came into SEC and did well

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

BONZIE

That’s my guy not yours…haha…I’ve still never played him…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11153379/scoring/lineup/148828516,148924871/

Damn if only Matt Jones somehow scored some points. Still might be ok with a cash though.

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

That’s my guy not yours…haha…I’ve still never played him…

Haha. I’m 0 for Bonzie anyhow. Played him twice, his last two stinkers and didn’t even consider him tonight. Didn’t realize Duke would go zone leaving the middle wide open for him.

I like watching him play. So smooth inside. Plus I love fat guys playing basketball (he’s not really fat).

• bbjay20

Great game Justise. And way to get benched.

I am looking forward to Duke’s 1st rounder in the NCAAs. All the Matt Jones and Grayson Allens that night. No depth means those two get a ton of shots in blowouts.

• julieduke33

Ok,this is why people hate duke… How many bad calls are going agains t ND late with game on line…matt jones may be the biggest flipper I’ve seen this year….even the announcers are saying it and one is dukie Jay Bilas

• winsome

damn man 216.75 and entered into nothing but D Ups because I got crushed in the early slate by Free KT

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Shit. Spangler’s missed lay-up that would have sent Oklahoma v. ISU into OT, cost me over $1000. Still a great night though.

• BovineU

@MARJAC said...

Shit. Spangler’s missed lay-up that would have sent Oklahoma v. ISU into OT, cost me over $1000. Still a great night though.

I was bailed out by Spangler but looks like JJ Frazier’s late 3 is going to cost me a chunk of money.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Man 3rd time finishing 2nd in the March Mania Bracket Challenge. I think I would have won if Iowa State/Oklahoma went OT. I had Woodward/Hield/Morris.

• tomac

What is the point of sweating out the last minute of games to lose on stat corrections every single night? How hard is it to get the right stats feed? This is the third time this week.

• MARJAC

@BovineU said...

I was bailed out by Spangler but looks like JJ Frazier’s late 3 is going to cost me a chunk of money.

I finished .7 points behind the legendary sox22 putting me second instead of first in the FD Monster and Blue Chip, but I had Monte Morris. Odds are overwhelming that Monte could have gotten at least 1 point in OT.

• MARJAC

@tomac said...

What is the point of sweating out the last minute of games to lose on stat corrections every single night? How hard is it to get the right stats feed? This is the third time this week.

Sometimes the stat corrections giveth. Sometime they taketh. Tonight when I needed 1 point taken from Okafor, the stat corrections left him alone.

• tomac

@MARJAC said...

Sometimes the stat corrections giveth. Sometime they taketh. Tonight when I needed 1 point taken from Okafor, the stat corrections left him alone.

I’ll have to take your word that they giveth.

• MARJAC

@tomac said...

I’ll have to take your word that they giveth.

They just tooketh $175 by moving me from 2nd to 4th in the Blue Chip.

• tomac

At least four guys in the Georgia – SC game gained or lost points.

The thing that I don’t get is the ESPN box almost always seems to be right, while the FD numbers during the game match the Yahoo feed.

If the ESPN stats are right, why can’t they have the actual numbers showing during the games?

• MARJAC

@tomac said...

At least four guys in the Georgia – SC game gained or lost points.

The thing that I don’t get is the ESPN box almost always seems to be right, while the FD numbers during the game match the Yahoo feed.

If the ESPN stats are right, why can’t they have the actual numbers showing during the games?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the post game stat corrections a bizarre quirk of CBB DFS, that are not regularly present in any of the other sports.

• MARJAC

@BovineU said...

Just saw the replay of the Spangler missed layup. All alone under the basket, could not have been easier, yet the ball slipped out of the big oaf’s hands. Variance. $1000+ down the drain.

• tomac

@MARJAC said...

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the post game stat corrections a bizarre quirk of CBB DFS, that are not regularly present in any of the other sports.

Yes. Occasionally in CFB, too, but rarely anywhere else.

• CBassXU

@stunt101 said...

draftkings you fucking kidding me

how do you not plan out your qualifier schedule advance and are forced to run 5+ nba qualifiers and a 2 game qualifier tomorrow

So hilarious that this is still being discussed. A few of us regulars got called out for criticizing DK early on in the process when we said DK was unorganized and being unfair to the CBB community and it’s actually only gotten worse as qualifiers have gone on.

As I’ve said all along, DK took an incredibly awesome idea and ruined it by not having an actual plan of how to implement it correctly.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).