CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• Razzle11

Nichols for sure still out?

• bbjay20

Apparently Derrick Walton is playing today. I can’t imagine he plays all that much though. I’ll stick w/Dawkins.

• gjtgjtgjt

@Razzle11 said...

Nichols for sure still out?

yup…not even on DK.

• evanpro13

RG Overall Ranking

on DK hornsby/sterling brown or mason/raphael davis?

• bbjay20

I can’t avoid this crappy Memphis/Temple game on DK. The value is just all in that game.

• bbjay20

@evanpro13 said...

on DK hornsby/sterling brown or mason/raphael davis?

I’d probably avoid Mason.

I’d go Horrnsy/Patterson for those prices, but that’s me.

• gjtgjtgjt

@bbjay20 said...

I’d probably avoid Mason.

I’d go Horrnsy/Patterson for those prices, but that’s me.

I concur, which means he should go elsewhere :)

• jfendler

@slpanthers24 said...

I believe Mickey is back so he will take away value from those two.

Think Mickey being back actually helps Quarterman. With Mickey out, Jones went with a 4-guard lineup with Gray and Patterson serving as the distributors. If Mickey is back, Quarterman takes on a bigger portion of the offense.

• bbjay20

@gjtgjtgjt said...

I concur, which means he should go elsewhere :)

EXACTLY!

• acejr79

nic moore or hornsby same price at FD

• nykes1218

who is trashcan haha?

• gjtgjtgjt

@nykes1218 said...

who is trashcan haha?

Trashon Burrell. BBJay, I want your blog, go yell at the admins for holding it hostage trying to take our money:)

• bfaloon360

@gjtgjtgjt said...

BBJay, I want your blog, go yell at the admins for holding it hostage trying to take our money:)

Refresh.. refresh… refresh.. lol

• tgerty117546

With Mickey being back what effect does that have on Patterson if any?

• SnaDonkey

Blog never posted :(

• bbjay20

EARLY GAMES

GUARD
    Ryan Manuel ($5300), SMU – A forgotten member of the Mustangs has been pretty productive the past month. He’s cracked 20 FP’s in 4 of 6 games and gets a bad East Carolina team today. I can’t imagine he’ll be more than 10% owned, so take a look if you want to go against the grain.

Jalyn Patterson ($5400), LSU – On the other hand, EVERYBODY will be on Patterson this afternoon. He’s still cheap and as the main ball handler in today’s highest over/under, he has 6x potential. He has a couple of 30+ FP games in his last four, including against today’s opponent, Auburn. I love the match-up and am in on a number of players in this game.

Shep Garner ($5400) and Geno Thorpe ($5600), Penn State – I’ve been playing both of these guys a lot over the past month, but of course, I’ve chosen the wrong one each time. Garner usually plays a bit more, and gets more shots up than Thorpe, but both have 25-30 FP upside today in a game that has a chance to be played in the 70’s.

Sterling Brown ($5600), SMU – Brown is probably the better play between him and Manuel, but is slightly pricier. He’s cracked 20 in 5 of 8 and plays 35+ minutes a night without Keith Frazier around. Brown can fill up the stat sheet in a number of categories, and while he’s not a great scorer, he can still hit value against a bad ECU team.

Quenton DeCosey ($5800), Temple – I expect him to be the highest owned player on this list. He’s turned it on finally, averaging 27 FP’s over his past three games. I think we can expect a 20 point baseline today, with a 30+ upside.

• bbjay20

FORWARD
    Aubrey Dawkins ($5800), Michigan – He and the rest of the Wolverines are starting to find their way late in the season. He’s pumping in 23.3 ppg over his past 3 and is on fire from deep. He split minutes with Kameron Chatman more than you’d like yesterday (24 to 19), but on a team that plays 6 guys, it’s not a huge concern. My only concern, and it’s a big one, is that Michigan and Wisconsin are 2 of the 10 slowest paced teams in America this season. Let’s hope offensive efficiency wins out over pace.

Trey Lyles ($5400), Kentucky – Lyles has been getting more and more playing time as Kentucky’s small forward with Alex Poythress long gone. He’s still seeing only about 20-25 minutes a game for the deep Cats, but has begun ramping up his production (20+ FP’s in 3 of 4). I’m not sure he has more than 25 FP upside, but on a small slate and a low price, it’s hard to pass on Lyles today.

Trashon Burrell ($5500), Memphis – Trashcan is one of DFS’s most frustrating players. We’ve seen his upside with numerous 30+ FP games on the season, but he’s been PASTNERED!! far too often. There’s no guarantee he’ll get 20 minutes, let alone the 34+ he’s seen the past three. His price is hard to pass up when combined with his upside. Temple is a top ten defensive team, but the tempo will be above average in this game. If Burrell gets the minutes, he should produce. Key words: IF and SHOULD.

Others: Cannen Cunningham ($5100), SMU; Max Bielfeldt ($5300), Michigan; Ross Travis ($5700), Penn State; Calvin Godfrey ($5500), Memphis

• bbjay20

Been an hour, no clue why it hasn’t posted. Those were my early game picks. I’ll leave the late game picks in the blog hoping it posts soon. I’m guess we’ll see it go up at 12:01.
    Apologize for the delay. Could have posted that earlier but work hung me up. It’s March, I shouldn’t have to work, right?

• bodymore52

Quit your job its march

• SnaDonkey

Love the read as always, bbjay. Thanks for the insight!

• bfaloon360

@bbjay20 said...

It’s March, I shouldn’t have to work, right?

Right! As always, awesome content. Best luck today fellas!

• gjtgjtgjt

@bbjay20 said...

Been an hour, no clue why it hasn’t posted. Those were my early game picks. I’ll leave the late game picks in the blog hoping it posts soon. I’m guess we’ll see it go up at 12:01.
    Apologize for the delay. Could have posted that earlier but work hung me up. It’s March, I shouldn’t have to work, right?

You stole Manuel, I really thought no one would be on him for some reason…Good thing my 2 gpp’s are closed. I have a really weird LU today for the early slate (the price difference with him/Brown and Godfrey/Burrell are much more pronounced on DK).

• bodymore52

Really really sucks Maryland Indiana game isn’t on slate. That’s a gold mine for dfs

• bbjay20

Yeah seriously, my dang job blocks all the multimedia content (Watch ESPN, March madness player, etc), so I can’t even sneak in some game watching.

Good luck everyone. Hope it’s good Friday for you all.

• heels123

• x3

2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

Sterling Brown not starting??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).