CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• bbjay20

Antonio Robinson 1.5% owned. I WAS ALL OVER HIM YESTERDAY AND HE WAS HOT TRASH. So frustrating.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Landmines are out early in these first two games.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Got 2 of them….Dawkins and Sterling Brown. Neither one has apparently even attempted a shot, nor did anything else useful.

• bodymore52

A rebound!

• bodymore52

Decker is owning Aubrey on both ends

• bbjay20

Why are the AAC games part of FD and DK, but A-10 never are? Both are mid-majors but it seems the A-10 is better top to bottom.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Mich game going to kill lineups as it’s moving so fast. Wow. Almost half time 22 minutes of real time into it.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Wish I would of saw that Ben Moore got the start over Sterling Brown. Moore had been getting less than 10 minutes per game. That’s really going to kill Brown’s production, who had been seeing 35 minutes per game.

• luto129

@bbjay20 said...

Antonio Robinson 1.5% owned. I WAS ALL OVER HIM YESTERDAY AND HE WAS HOT TRASH. So frustrating.

Yep, Same here, was between him again and the PSU guys. Went with Garner instead.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

gonna need sterling brown to do something ..

• phwill

@Stewburtx8 said...

Wish I would of saw that Ben Moore got the start over Sterling Brown. Moore had been getting less than 10 minutes per game. That’s really going to kill Brown’s production, who had been seeing 35 minutes per game.

Moore is really foul prone though, so you may be alright. If ECU keeps hitting 3’s, it’s hard for Larry Brown to justify staying with a bigger lineup too.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Switched out Nic Moore for Keith Hornsby and his Range at the last minute. Hopefully it all evens out.

• Affanculo_

Have Dekker. That’s working out.

Have Sterling. That’s…not.

• bbjay20

Anybody on Branden Dawson tonight? I feel he’ll be somewhat lightly owned and dominated OSU the last time they played. He was full go in practice.

• phwill

@bbjay20 said...

Anybody on Branden Dawson tonight? I feel he’ll be somewhat lightly owned and dominated OSU the last time they played. He was full go in practice.

Too cheap to ignore on FD for sure.

• MARJAC

@bbjay20 said...

Wow! Yesterday Antonio Robinson was literally the biggest pile of stinking, steaming monkey crap that the Rock has ever seen! Today he lights it up against tougher competition no less.

• MARJAC

@bodymore52 said...

Decker is owning Aubrey on both ends

Michigan is actually winning the game, yet Aubrey does nothing.

• bbjay20

Let’s go Michigan! Win and Aubrey has a big bounce back tomorrow

• MARJAC

@bbjay20 said...

Let’s go Michigan! Win and Aubrey has a big bounce back tomorrow

Stop it. Stop it now.

• gjtgjtgjt

Jeesh, I guess I’ll have to live with an 8-8-1 first half…Hopefully Kaminsky can pick it up in the second half. He sat for like 5 minutes, too…This is college ball, you need no break….

• luto129

@bbjay20 said...

I am, here’s hoping he’s running at full speed and not playing like he was when Izzo was all over him for his effort. When he’s playing at a high level I don’t think the OSU interior can handle him. Too athletic for the frontcourt, and I think too strong for a guy like Thompson – who will probably be on Valentine anyway.

• gjtgjtgjt

Perry Alice looks to be a go tonight according to ESPN.

• bodymore52

Wisconsin will now run awesome with Michigans life but hopefully Aubrey has value half

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

Why are the AAC games part of FD and DK, but A-10 never are? Both are mid-majors but it seems the A-10 is better top to bottom.

I’m pretty sure cuz in years past they had big east and CUSA as leagues on FD so teams already in system…that’s why utep / southern miss sometimes show up now and then in game slate…old CUSA teams…most of AAC was part of cusa and big east

• bfaloon360

Dawkins.. Game is close and everything.. Dekker is making him look like he should have played D2 ball

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).