CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• julieduke33

@jfendler said...

Interesting.

I assumed it was because the AAC played football and your average person assumes any football league must be better at basketball than the A10.

Yeah its funny that utep and southern miss make it into the contests too…only cusa teams you will see I believe

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

I love all these alleged “first picks in the draft”. Last night it was Jahil “0 for 4”, and today, Karl-Anthony Towns, who put up near 40 burgers in both meetings with Florida has put up zero in the second half, and is not in any kind of foul trouble.

• hpharri1994

Draftkings just left most players in the Purdue-Penn State game unlocked until the 15 minute mark of the 1st half. Wonder how many people swapped to Davis after his hot start.

• csandbizzle

wait whaat?

• hpharri1994

Yep. It happened. I didn’t swap because I’m not an asshole, but I tested it and would have been able. Mathias was locked but Hammons and Davis for sure were left unlocked. I’m sure many other were unlocked as well.

• gjtgjtgjt

@hpharri1994 said...

Draftkings just left most players in the Purdue-Penn State game unlocked until the 15 minute mark of the 1st half. Wonder how many people swapped to Davis after his hot start.

Mine was locked….

• bbjay20

How is that possible? Don’t lineups automatically lock when the game starts? I can’t imagine it’s a manual lock.

• hpharri1994

Mine was definitely not locked until the under 16 timeout. I looked at my lineup page for updates on Hammons and Davis because I knew the game should have already started. They both had zero and were unlocked. Then I saw Mathias had 1.5 but was locked. So I opened up one of my teams and would have been able to swap out Hammons had I wanted to.

• hpharri1994

@bbjay20 said...

How is that possible? Don’t lineups automatically lock when the game starts? I can’t imagine it’s a manual lock.

The game was scheduled for an 11 am start, but in these tournament situations they normally start 25 minutes after the previous game. Maybe that had something to do with it, but it doesn’t explain the fact that Mathias was locked while Hammons and Davis were not.

• gjtgjtgjt

Well, since Davis just fouled out of the 1st half, unless their coach knows the world, doubt grabbing him is all the good.

• hpharri1994

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Well, since Davis just fouled out of the 1st half, unless their coach knows the world, doubt grabbing him is all the good.

That’s not really the point.

• julieduke33

Cummings -3… Way to start in a must win game Will

• julieduke33

Let’s not try to win game and just sit Davis for rest of 1st half..I know it’s against the law to play a guy with 2 fouls in 1st half…. Save him for when your down 15 at half and ends up with 3 fouls for the entire game and you don’t make the tourney cuz you’re a stubborn thick headed Cbb coach

• csandbizzle

did you actually try to do the swap, my suspicion is that you just didn’t refresh the page and it wouldn’t have actually let you swap. I’ve tried this before with NBA lineups when I take to long to edit my rosters

• rcub

FD, DK you name it…it’s nice when people call you out and then you agree to it after the lineups lock

• hpharri1994

@csandbizzle said...

did you actually try to do the swap, my suspicion is that you just didn’t refresh the page and it wouldn’t have actually let you swap. I’ve tried this before with NBA lineups when I take to long to edit my rosters

I refreshed the page and the players were still unlocked. I went into one of my rosters and swapped Hammons out for another player. I didn’t actually submit it because I didn’t want to finalize anything or jeopardize my lineup. It may not have allowed me to actually submit it but I was able to do everything up to that point.

• csandbizzle

Dear god, Ross Travis

• csandbizzle

@hpharri1994 said...

I refreshed the page and the players were still unlocked. I went into one of my rosters and swapped Hammons out for another player. I didn’t actually submit it because I didn’t want to finalize anything or jeopardize my lineup. It may not have allowed me to actually submit it but I was able to do everything up to that point.

Interesting, I’d send an E-mail and atleast ask their support has always been very good to me definitely something they’d want brought to their attention. If it was happening i’d guess it has to do with the inconsistent start times of the tourney games,. They’d probably want to get that sorted out by tourney time

• gjtgjtgjt

@imposter94 said...

FD, DK you name it…it’s nice when people call you out and then you agree to it after the lineups lock

you can’t read times either. There was still an hour left, sunshine. Don’t worry, genius, there are always the night games if you like.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cbb-daily-plays-friday-march-13th-614316

• hpharri1994

LSU and Auburn just tipped. Players are still unlocked.

• csandbizzle

Weird, Martin is locked but patterson, Ross-miller, etc are not

• csandbizzle

Everyone locked now

• hpharri1994

Scheduled start time was 12:25 pst which is when everything locked even though it started at 12:21 or so.

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

some of these start times are changing on the whim and starting at odd times maybe this is messing the m up when i looked at time for lsu/aub game earlier it said 3 then i looked again it said start time 3:18

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).