CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• hpharri1994

@chrisduffy543 said...

some of these star times ar changing on the whim and starting at odd times maybe this is messign the m up when i looked at time for lsu/aub game earlier it said 3 then i looked again it said start time 3:18

The official start time for these games is 25 minutes after the previous game. The only games that have exact start times are the first of the morning session and the first of the evening session. DK should know that. This isn’t new.

• julieduke33

Keith Hornsby’s dad would be proud he has “the range” to hit any shot..

• csandbizzle

goodness can I go back and fade everyone in the LSU game?

• csandbizzle

Did Jalyn Patterson get hurt?

• kenneth51

Nice work on the write ups today Scott and bbjay. Great stuff

• Rico13

No he’s in. Just hanging out on the perimeter.

• Affanculo_

Martin 4 of 10 from the line. I’ll never understand how these guys shoot foul shots so poorly.

• csandbizzle

If Newbill could just send this game to OT I’d be so happy

• bbjay20

thanks kenneth

Patterson killing me after I talk him up. What a waste that game is right now and I had such high hopes….

• bodymore52

Can Mindaugas have a repeat performance from last time he played Georgia?

• Affanculo_

@bbjay20 said...

thanks kenneth

Patterson killing me after I talk him up. What a waste that game is right now and I had such high hopes….

You’re not alone. Things were looking decent, too.

• julieduke33

Patterson finally scored

• winsome

@Affanculo_ said...

Martin 4 of 10 from the line. I’ll never understand how these guys shoot foul shots so poorly.

next time you’re at the gym try to shoot free throws with a baseball and you’ll have some idea of why it’s so hard

• bbjay20

@winsome said...

next time you’re at the gym try to shoot free throws with a baseball and you’ll have some idea of why it’s so hard

It’s not that dramatic! More like us shooting with a big cantaloupe.

• bbjay20

Patterson heating up Lol

• Affanculo_

LOL. Right, a baseball.

• winsome

Granger ejected

• bodymore52

Winslow or Okafor? Both have gone ham on the irish.

• winsome

@Affanculo_ said...

LOL. Right, a baseball.

lol yeah my bad. you’re probably 6’10” and have enormous hands but prefer to play fantasy sports instead

• sknapp3

Thoughts on injury/sickness returns tonight? Feel like Dawson, Ellis and Meeks will all have low ownership %‘s tonight.

• gjtgjtgjt

@sknapp3 said...

Thoughts on injury/sickness returns tonight? Feel like Dawson, Ellis and Meeks will all have low ownership %‘s tonight.

Wouldn’t touch Ellis, I think he will play very sparingly. Meeks could be interested but is in a crazy pacedown, Dawson is the best of that group to have a good night IMHO.

• Affanculo_

@winsome said...

lol yeah my bad. you’re probably 6’10” and have enormous hands but prefer to play fantasy sports instead

You get awfully defensive a lot. You’re probably 5’4” with an enormous little man complex.

Big men knock down foul shots at a high % all the time.

Smile a little, and stop being so confrontational all the time.

I’m 5’10” about 175. Let the record show.

• bodymore52

Nailed it ⬆

• bodymore52

Is Ellis back for sure?

• julieduke33

@winsome said...

Actually shooting a free throw with a baseball isn’t that hard

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).