CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• gjtgjtgjt

@bodymore52 said...

Is Ellis back for sure?

I heard on ESPN yes, but they aren’t right always.

• gjtgjtgjt

All this talk of FT’s, I love when my team gets beat because I’ve seen other dudes get like 25 Ft’s at the end of games, my guys can’t get 1. The KT Harrell/Will Cummings FT fest to bail out awful picks is starting to piss me off

• bbjay20

This f’in ft shooting contest between LSU and auburn

• winsome

@Affanculo_ said...

You get awfully defensive a lot. You’re probably 5’4” with an enormous little man complex.

Big men knock down foul shots at a high % all the time.

Smile a little, and stop being so confrontational all the time.

I’m 5’10” about 175. Let the record show.

haha little man complex. I’m like Napoleon. certainly wasn’t being “defensive”. was simply trying to match your snide remarks with one of my own. add a foot to your insightful guess and about 50 lbs and you’re in the ballpark.(for the record) good luck little buddy

• bbjay20

Loving all these KT Harrell points! Money

• csandbizzle

KT Harrell says free basketball

• winsome

LSU lack of defense along with Granger ejection costing me spots. Martin better get huge in the OT

• csandbizzle

@winsome said...

haha little man complex. I’m like Napoleon. certainly wasn’t being “defensive”. was simply trying to match your snide remarks with one of my own. add a foot to your insightful guess and about 50 lbs and you’re in the ballpark.(for the record) good luck little buddy

Listen man, I don’t really have a dog in the fight but you have to admit no one has hands large enough that they make a basketball look like a baseball.

you could say that it’s difficult to shoot with large hands and still make a true statement. Just because some one called your ridiculous comparison out is no need to get hurt.

• bbjay20

How do they not foul at the end there???

• winsome

these refs are giving the game to Auburn. Martin getting beat up and no calls

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

kubball coach Self: Perry Ellis will return from injury tonight against Baylor, starting over Jamari Traylor.

• wildcatfan9698

yeah you foul Bowers and its over

• winsome

@csandbizzle said...

no one has hands large enough that they make a basketball look like a baseball

I didn’t say that but thanks for checking in

• csandbizzle

@winsome said...

I didn’t say that but thanks for checking in

“next time you’re at the gym try to shoot free throws with a baseball and you’ll have some idea of why it’s so hard”

Basically did, you’re welcome

• Affanculo_

@winsome said...

6’4”, 50 lbs. Got it. A goddamn beast.

Anyway, bigger guys than Martin shoot foul shots at a high % every single day. Cry about me saying something all you like. It doesn’t change anything.

Carry on, tough guy.

• wildcatfan9698

was 18th in bank shot when ot started, dropped to 102nd lol

• milktruck

let me love you KT

• gjtgjtgjt

@wildcatfan9698 said...

Yep, Iost some money on the crazy Harrell FT clinic. Him and Cummings a combined 25-29 from the line today. Average for the season…9-12 combined…Awesome facing both…And losing cash 1.25…It is supposed to all even out, I’m waiting for one F-ing game this year that I get some dude at the end of a game getting 10 straight FT’s…FIgure it has to happen since it has happened to me 4 times in 2 weeks…

• gjtgjtgjt

@wildcatfan9698 said...

can’t delete double post.

• bbjay20

@gjtgjtgjt said...

Yep, Iost some money on the crazy Harrell FT clinic. Him and Cummings a combined 25-29 from the line today. Average for the season…9-12 combined…Awesome facing both…And losing cash 1.25…It is supposed to all even out, I’m waiting for one F-ing game this year that I get some dude at the end of a game getting 10 straight FT’s…FIgure it has to happen since it has happened to me 4 times in 2 weeks…

Picked up some money thx to KT. Of course his missed FT’s at the end coupled with the rebound for the LSU dude dropped me from 2nd to 4th in my GPP. Oh well. I wanna use him tmw but probably won’t against UK.

• luto129

Anyone else have a $5 FD double up that filled at 67/67 entries but FD looks like it messed up and is paying 1-40 like it should have been 89 entries?

• kenneth51

Is Taurean Prince really gonna do this to me today??

• eforsty

@luto129 said...

Anyone else have a $5 FD double up that filled at 67/67 entries but FD looks like it messed up and is paying 1-40 like it should have been 89 entries?

good eye, ya I see that as well for one of the $5 double ups.

• eforsty

wow the KU/Baylor game is tied 16-16 and Uncle Rico has 16.4 FD points, I have no exposure, but damn that is impressive.

• mattsax18

I just realized all my guys late…. Got nothing to,root for but missed shots with no rebounds… Kind of boring like betting unders in football, rooting for punts..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).