• bbjay20

Early and late slates today, again.

All the LSU/Auburn and Providence/Nova

• csandbizzle

Bobby portis wants to hang a 50 up

• julieduke33

@csandbizzle said...

Bobby portis wants to hang a 50 up

I just couldn’t find enough value to pay up for him s I’m hoping guys that have him have a bunch of stiffs with him

• eforsty

@eforsty said...

wow the KU/Baylor game is tied 16-16 and Uncle Rico has 16.4 FD points, I have no exposure, but damn that is impressive.

Bobby Portis going even more HAM, again no exposure ___

• Greenmonstah

All aboard the Dylan Ennis death train….choo-choo

• kenneth51

Prince, Arcidiacono, and Perrantes with a combined 8.5 at half. Siiiiiick

• bbjay20

Ochefu bringing the noise again

• julieduke33

@bbjay20 said...

Ochefu bringing the noise again

I just can’t pay 7k for that guy, he has had too many duds for me in past…

• julieduke33

@eforsty said...

wow the KU/Baylor game is tied 16-16 and Uncle Rico has 16.4 FD points, I have no exposure, but damn that is impressive.

Way to put the kabosh on him eforsty…. One hour later he has 18… Haha

• bodymore52

How about my Terps baby! !!! Dez wells is special! Lets keep it going boys. 8 str8 !!!

• bluewombat16

Prince and perrantes :(

• julieduke33

@bodymore52 said...

How about my Terps baby! !!! Dez wells is special! Lets keep it going boys. 8 str8 !!!

Well after leaving a great league where you were mid pack team to mediocre league I would hope you’d do well… Just kidding sort of..all kiddin aside kind of a blow to big ten fans..kind of like sec football when two mediocre big 12 teams do well in all mighty SEC

• stunt101

draftkings you fucking kidding me

how do you not plan out your qualifier schedule advance and are forced to run 5+ nba qualifiers and a 2 game qualifier tomorrow

• julieduke33

@stunt101 said...

draftkings you fucking kidding me

how do you not plan out your qualifier schedule advance and are forced to run 5+ nba qualifiers and a 2 game qualifier tomorrow

I don’t play on DK but hate when FD does same thing…qualifiers for any tourny should be in same sport….could you imagine the uproar if NBA qualifier had a NHL or Cbb qualifier….

• wildcatfan9698

agree, how can they expect to get more full time players in CBB if they let them qualify in other sports, silly

• bodymore52

I wouldn’t consider Maryland a mid of pack team while in ACC. Last few years yes under the transition under Turgeon. But they have beat duke at duke more then any team ever. They beat more number 1 ranked teams then any team ever. 2 final 4s a national championship all while in ACC. They were far from just a middle of pack team

• bodymore52

And you just called BIG 10 mediocre then compared them to sec in football that you called mighty sec. Lol. Just busting your balls. Go Terps

• luto129

So FD just posted a 3 game early slate, and by my knowledge Wisconsin is not scheduled to play Purdue pretty sure it’s the OSU/MSU winner.

EDIT: looking at the yahoo sports app, they have it as Wisconsin/Purdue tomorrow at 1, so I wonder if the stats providers to the big sites have it wrong.

• bodymore52

Nah Maryland plays the Ohio st and Michigan st winner

• stunt101

its wisconsin/purdue and maryland v. osu/mich st

not sure what youre looking at

• luto129

@bodymore52 said...

Nah Maryland plays the Ohio st and Michigan st winner

Yeah my mistake. I was looking ahead.

• luto129

@stunt101 said...

its wisconsin/purdue and maryland v. osu/mich st

not sure what youre looking at

For some reason I was thinking MSU was the 4 seed.

• luto129

I get they want to get their slates up as soon as possible with the 1 pm starts, but wouldn’t it make more sense to have a larger all day slate than a couple small ones and wait until tonight’s games end?

• bodymore52

Making sense isn’t what fd is about

• bbjay20

BONZIE

• winsome

@julieduke33 said...

I just couldn’t find enough value to pay up for him s I’m hoping guys that have him have a bunch of stiffs with him

I was able to get Portis, JRich & Dawson while punting with Alandise, Anthlon Bell and Kacinas. Was looking ok until Kacinas’ DNP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).