CBB FORUM

Comments

• bodymore52

Awesome slate

• milktruck

IVE GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS BOBBY PORTIS

• winsome

Championship weekend and it’s crickets in here…..

• mindp0wer

Who do u guys like better on fd today auguste or thorton

• WTPhils

Bowers suspended by Auburn today for potential rules violation.

• migsrgr8

Wow. If Auburn even had a flicker of hope…..

Not understanding why DK didnt do an “all day” slate, instead isolating these 2 games & calling them “turbo”?

• dmc457

@migsrgr8 said...

Wow. If Auburn even had a flicker of hope…..

Not understanding why DK didnt do an “all day” slate, instead isolating these 2 games & calling them “turbo”?

All about the $ smart move by them

• Greenmonstah

All aboard the Anthony-Towns Death Train….choo-choo

• milktruck

@Greenmonstah said...

All aboard the Anthony-Towns Death Train….choo-choo

wheeeeeeeeeee

• dmrose

I’m loving ND and Arizona on DK today, both games should be fast paced and players are underpriced

• milktruck

like I already know picking a Kentucky player will knock me out of the Survive the Madness

• bodymore52

Antoine Mason gamble is paying off somewhat for me. Hoping for 30

• bodymore52

Is it just me or does anyone else just flat out not like WCS on KY. Just arrogant. Hate how he muggs guys after a block shot

• Greenmonstah

WCS is getting double the minutes over Towns…..pfft!

• bodymore52

How does he not get techs for yelling in opponents face and mugging them after dunk or block. Im not trying to sound like a big baby but I’ve seen techs for much much less

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

KAT fouled out .. hopefully some Ulis garbage points now

• bodymore52

Damn mason didn’t do anythin last 10 minutes of game .. He was cruising for solid 30 point game

• bodymore52

Talk about garbage points lol

• hpharri1994

How will DK handle the tie for 1st in the qualifier today?

• SeeRed4

UNC/ND should be a great high scoring target for the late slate. I like the UNC bigs to dominate inside and the guards to get whatever shots they want from the outside. Zona should crush oregon…McConnell has really controlled the game flow in the past 2 meetings and is at a decent price. KU guards should get an uptick of shots. I think fading Jerian Grant and Joseph Young is the way to go due to not a ton of value in the late slate….thoughts?

• jsf900

I’ve been a lurker here for a couple weeks, just made an account to reply to this. They replied to my email saying, … “In the event of two identical rosters, the DraftKings Player with the most cumulative points throughout the DK March Mania will be deemed the winner. If such tie occurs in the first round, the DraftKings Player who qualified first for the DK March Mania shall be deemed the winner.”

Any ideas on how I can see who has the most cumulative points throughout Mania? I’d like some proof if they give it to the other guy

………

Looks like the above is for if there is a tie in the actual March Mania, not the satellites. So i think we will split the value. What will they do for the 64th spot then?

• bodymore52

HELLO MELO

• csandbizzle

What a disaster that UGA ARK game is

• slayeratcp

Can’t put together a team for the late slate on fanduel. No low price minutes anywhere

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

3 points on 1-11 shooting Bobby “$9900” Portis? 3 points? 1-11? Nic Moore 3-14? JFC! Money burning away.

• bodymore52

Officiating in msu Maryland game is embarrassing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).