CBB FORUM

Comments

• bodymore52

Awesome slate

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

A run n’ gun Arkansas v. Georgia game was scheduled, but a Virginia v. Clemson or Utah v. Oregon State game broke out. Bobby Portis 1-14 from the floor. Vomit.

• stunt101

@jsf900 said...

I’ve been a lurker here for a couple weeks, just made an account to reply to this. They replied to my email saying, … “In the event of two identical rosters, the DraftKings Player with the most cumulative points throughout the DK March Mania will be deemed the winner. If such tie occurs in the first round, the DraftKings Player who qualified first for the DK March Mania shall be deemed the winner.”

Any ideas on how I can see who has the most cumulative points throughout Mania? I’d like some proof if they give it to the other guy

………

Looks like the above is for if there is a tie in the actual March Mania, not the satellites. So i think we will split the value. What will they do for the 64th spot then?

holy fuck is this ridiculous

• hpharri1994

Still haven’t seen anything on what they will do with for that last spot. Tomorrow’s slate is posted and no qualifier.

• jsf900

I think me and astills45 will be playing h2h tomorrow for the ticket.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

@jsf900 said...

I think me and astills45 will be playing h2h tomorrow for the ticket.

I don’t think they can do that because their was a tie earlier and they didn’t have those people that tied do a H2H. They just posted another Q. Who knows though it might be too late, because if you run another Q tomorrow there will likely be another tie with 3 games.

• jsf900

They already set it up. It’s official now. Only reason I wasn’t sure before was because the other person hadn’t joined yet

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Good luck!

• tomac

@jsf900 said...

They already set it up. It’s official now. Only reason I wasn’t sure before was because the other person hadn’t joined yet

Wow if I was one of the guys who tied in the earlier Q, I would be irate right now.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@tomac said...

Wow if I was one of the guys who tied in the earlier Q, I would be irate right now.

Agreed. But with the live drawing on DKTV tonight, I guess they didn’t have much of a choice.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).