CBB FORUM

Comments

• DevonD9

Tomorrow is interesting. I think Kami has the highest upside out of anybody tomorrow. He has burned Michigan St. with a 31 point performance not so long ago!

• morriswr

Im findind it hard not to stack all of msu big guns (valentine, trice, dawson)….just cant fade izzo in march….

• DevonD9

Don’t think there’s enough value for that!

• morriswr

Is kaminski a must in cash games?

• lanean11

I didn’t have Frank yesterday and I still cashed

• morriswr

Lots more games yesterday too with people who could produce. Pretty short slate here. Not sure i trust anybody from Arkansas tho

• Cconn026

@lanean11 said...

I didn’t have Frank yesterday and I still cashed

That was due to the large amount of games and the large amount of busts that were out there…see Portis, Colson, etc. There were a lot of people that cashed without scoring 200 points in FD at least.

• julieduke33

@morriswr said...

Is kaminski a must in cash games?

Don’t think their is enough value for Kaminsky either with only 3 games….if you play Kaminsky on FD your remaining 8 players have to have average value of 6200…not much value under 5300 in my opinion…

• nlgreen1

its tempting you can make a nice LU without Frank

• morriswr

@julieduke33 said...

Don’t think their is enough value for Kaminsky either with only 3 games….if you play Kaminsky on FD your remaining 8 players have to have average value of 6200…not much value under 5300 in my opinion…

Yeah I agree. Just think that kaminski has best chance to get to 40-50. Don’t normally take him but with the smu guards at uconn I think I can fit him in…. I hope so at least lol

• DevonD9

Yeah, I was able to fit MSU big 3 + Kaminsky pretty damn easily!

• mistermoneybags

Think alot of these players are gassed as a result of the compressed schedules and heavy minutes the last few days. Don’t normally gravitate to playing many from Kentucky but think a Kentucky stack might be the best move today since they should still be relatively fresh.

• DevonD9

Not Neccesarily! Most of these guys have been doing this for 2+ years. Coaches prep them for this time of year!

• kings2609

I’m all in on the fade of frank, I have to much faith in Izzo and his plan to stop frank this time around. I never go against izzo in March.

• Razzle11

@kings2609 said...

I’m all in on the fade of frank, I have to much faith in Izzo and his plan to stop frank this time around. I never go against izzo in March.

Who did they game plan to stop the last time? lol

• DevonD9

MSU is weak inside believe it or not! Kaminsky has owned MSU 2 years in a row!

• kings2609

I know but after you drop 31, try something new haha. Idk I like the balanced approach more today and have a weird feeling about frank.

• jfendler

There’s no excuse for DK not having the Dayton/VCU game on the board today.

More A10 disrespect…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Well if you took Portis and Qualls and they go off you will probably be a winner. I’m in that group. Very low owned.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Portis and Qualls staring each other down during lineup intro. They are going to bring it.

• tomac

Qualls not starting

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Opps. Qualls on bench. That is very strange.

• tomac

Maybe now that they are down 8-0, the coach might want to put one of his best players in the game…

• cdestela

GG Qualls

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I hear ya. I get size and all but he has been very good lately and is one of your two studs.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

He must of done something wrong to be benched. Broke curfew.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).