7:10 PM EST : Chattanooga ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 147
    7:20 PM EST : Fla Gulf Cst ( 22 ) at N Carolina ( -22 ) —- T: 148
    7:27 PM EST : Fresno St ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 138.5
    9:20 PM EST : Wichita St ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: 136.5
    9:40 PM EST : Stony Brook ( 14 ) at Kentucky ( -14 ) —- T: 143.5
    9:50 PM EST : Providence ( -2 ) at USC ( 2 ) —- T: 149.5
    9:57 PM EST : Gonzaga ( -1 ) at Seton Hall ( 1 ) —- T: 145.5
    10:00 PM EST : Jackson St ( 10 ) at Grand Canyon ( -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• alwvufan

Hey All,

I was looking through the salaries for tomorrow’s slate and was really struggling to come up with some forwards that I liked. Any opinions on who to build around? I found plenty of gaurds, but I just can’t come up with any forwards.

Since I’m here, what type of strategy are you going with? Are you hoping for blowouts and playing players from the 1’s and 2 seeds? Or are you playing more 7-10, 8-9 matchups? Or mixing and matching? For me, I’ve been staying away from the 1’s.

• Elz24

I agree on the one seeds only real blowouts where starters may get less mins… Most rotations cut in ncaas… There are a lot of players with good match ups in high pace games who should play 30 + minutes

• alwvufan

Any thoughts on forwards?

• manleyyy

Im just targeting a few teams/games that I really like that would be..ISU/Iona/Yale/Providence/SH/zaga.I’m not really playing anyone from the 16/1 games Idk If its a place you need to go on this huge slate

• manleyyy

@alwvufan said...

Any thoughts on forwards?

Niang,English,Belti are the studs I’m building around have atleast one of them Is In all my lineups. Washington great for gpps wouldn’t use In cash. Mckay too pretty much anyone In ISU/Iona game you can play imo. Other fowards I love are Sabonis and Martin

• Cityworkout

How would you rank the the F and G studs for cash?

• fanturds

i have to say, I am thrilled that they switched the tv format from how it used to be, whereas there was only one game on local tv, and if you had to work you missed pretty much half the fun because no games took place from 5-7 to allow for local and national news on CBS.

if you dip out of work an hour or so early you can pretty much catch 65 percent of the action.

onto strategy…..my biggest thing with paying up for forwards is if they pick up 2 quick fouls because of adrenaline or whatever….man that could really hurt you in a 16 game slate. I feel like it happens more often in ncaa tourney games than in the regular season, or maybe its because the broadcasters are quick to point it out to develop hype for the underdog…

Niang has gotten into foul trouble quite a bit. That being said, it is a plum matchup, and even when Niang has ended up with 4 or 5 fouls in a game he has almost always logged at least 30 mins….

but you never know until you do.

• Stangs13

I’m struggling to figure out how much to play. I’m a small stakes player normally 3 $3 entries a night. The $3 GPP for tomorrow is huge though. Now I don’t love the payout structure but you have to think a consistent player like myself will have decent success against the many fish that play just because it’s the tournament. Are you guys putting in a few more entries?

• jakz101

• $1M Prize Winner

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’ll be firing 3 lineups into pretty much everything on DK ($300 and under) and one lineup on FD … at least that’s the plan right now. Going to spend the next few hours learning college basketball so hoping I can pick up some stuff. Varncass’ stuff seems really good FWIW.

Stangs … if you’re a college basketball guy I feel like tomorrow is the time to take a shot if you’re going to at all this year. SO many people with money to fire that don’t normally play college basketball, that I imagine there will be quite a bit of value out there.

• tommykarate

what was that twitter feed thats really good for CBB? i used it during the nba break but removed it.
    Thx

• Stangs13

CBBQuicklook is probably the one your thinking of

• tommykarate

@Stangs13 said...

thats it – thx

• querb

Cal PG Tyrone Wallace broke his hand y’day….who is his backup?

• moneys72

@querb said...

Cal plays tomorrow.

• FrancisBooth

@querb said...

He missed time earlier in the year and I believe it was Sam Singer that started. Had a great first game if I remember correctly and not much else.

• nicholasmarsh

@Stangs13 said...

Speaking of the CBBQuickLook, today’s slate team rank and projected score break-downs are up on Twitter…

Multiple directions one could go today, but I’m not seeing a ton of value out there

• ItzJamesFTW

@nicholasmarsh said...

Speaking of the CBBQuickLook, today’s slate team rank and projected score break-downs are up on Twitter…

Multiple directions one could go today, but I’m not seeing a ton of value out there

Jared Savage only 4.1k on DK. Ultimate value, IMO.

• Ibleedblue1

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Jared Savage only 4.1k on DK. Ultimate value, IMO.

On Fanduel he is $6,700 lol. Has not reached value a single time in last 10 games.

• ItzJamesFTW

@Ibleedblue1 said...

ol

Which is why I said DK.

• ItzJamesFTW

@Ibleedblue1 said...

On Fanduel he is $6,700 lol. Has not reached value a single time in last 10 games.

Which is why I said DK.

• depalma13

Come on DK, Montague for Yale should not be available.

• fistpumper

@depalma13 said...

Why not? 🤔

• bbjay20

@querb said...

That’s such terrible timing. I thought Cal was a sleeper and could possibly take down kansas with their two lottery picks and quality big guards.

• bbjay20

@depalma13 said...

Well, if anybody plays him, that’s their problem…

• bbjay20

I simply cannot pick a guy in the 4500-4900 range on DK for a UTIL slot. I’ve got Conner already, so I’ve probably narrowed it down to Justin Gray, Roger Woods or Dee Oldham. I just cannot decide on one…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).