7:10 PM EST : Chattanooga ( 12 ) at Indiana ( -12 ) —- T: 147
    7:20 PM EST : Fla Gulf Cst ( 22 ) at N Carolina ( -22 ) —- T: 148
    7:27 PM EST : Fresno St ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 138.5
    9:20 PM EST : Wichita St ( 1.5 ) at Arizona ( -1.5 ) —- T: 136.5
    9:40 PM EST : Stony Brook ( 14 ) at Kentucky ( -14 ) —- T: 143.5
    9:50 PM EST : Providence ( -2 ) at USC ( 2 ) —- T: 149.5
    9:57 PM EST : Gonzaga ( -1 ) at Seton Hall ( 1 ) —- T: 145.5
    10:00 PM EST : Jackson St ( 10 ) at Grand Canyon ( -10 ) —- T: 0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Whitehead throwing this game. It will come out someday. No way you can play this bad on accident. Matter of fact I think the whole damn team is. Air balls from FT’s line, stupid turnovers and fouls all game. I call BS.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Right just step over the out of bounds line with no pressure. Very suspect.

• eric42

@slpanthers24 said...

Whitehead throwing this game. It will come out someday. No way you can play this bad on accident. Matter of fact I think the whole damn team is. Air balls from FT’s line, stupid turnovers and fouls all game. I call BS.

Yeah, probably. Gonna come out someday. Good call.

• Stangs13

@slpanthers24 said...

Man I dont want to start drama and I always respect your opinion because I know you are a good player. But you really think this kid is throwing a game? There is now way. yea he is having a bad game but chill man. Sometimes plays dont work out. We dont need to talk about them in this way. Especially for college kids. Watch the emotion after the game. They are trying.

• akarkennny

Finished 4986th with 196 points!! Thank you Whitehead for missing one of those 2 FTs!

• akarkennny

not gonna make it because my high scorer was morris with 43.25 :(

brutal. that foul with whitehead killed me last seconds lol

• murphstahoe

2 entries through survivor – I spent a day prepping – but have not spent a second looking at tomorrow :)

• manleyyy

onto day 2 In the survivor! tomorrow looks way easier to build a lu with some obvious value

• rjgboom

@slpanthers24 said...

I saw them at DU yesterday, and they were dragging.

• Jeffff

Anyone know when the FD Survive the Madness Round 2 tournament will show up in the lobby? Round 1 is no longer live and I don’t see Round 2 anywhere.

• Bay101

When is day 2 survivor for fan duel

• murphstahoe

any experienced grinders – how does entering round 2 work? went 2-2, don’t want to forfeit this thing. Even though with the upsets I have zero clue how to plan day 3 if I get that far.

It seems that day 1 was pretty soft, as far as I can tell. I did a crappy job but probably would have breezed through even without Vince Edwards’ OT points. Shit gonna get real tomorrow.

• murphstahoe

NM – all set

• crazylox2001

So who does everyone like tommorow

• Bay101

Don’t have my entry to day 2 yet? Anyone else?

• sabresrock29

@Bay101 said...

Don’t have my entry to day 2 yet? Anyone else?

Same here

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

How does this survivor thing work? Can someone explain? Thanks. Finished comfortably in the 2,100 range and it says I won the $40 but my account isn’t credited. I have the entry/ticket for today so do I get paid all my winnings at the end when I’m done? Or is it simply that dk hasn’t paid it out yet.

Off to study for today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).