7:10 PM EST : Ste F Austin ( 8 ) at W Virginia ( -8 ) —- T: 145.5
    7:20 PM EST : WI-Grn Bay ( 13.5 ) at Texas A&M ( -13.5 ) —- T: 155
    7:27 PM EST : Holy Cross ( 23 ) at Oregon ( -23 ) —- T: 133.5
    9:20 PM EST : Weber State ( 13 ) at Xavier ( -13 ) —- T: 147.5
    9:30 PM EST : VA Tech ( 6.5 ) at BYU ( -6.5 ) —- T: 162.5
    9:40 PM EST : Michigan ( 3 ) at Notre Dame ( -3 ) —- T: 143
    9:50 PM EST : N Iowa ( 4.5 ) at Texas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 124.5
    9:57 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -2.5 ) at St Josephs ( 2.5 ) —- T: 136.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – CBB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Can’t help myself but going with the all brown team today.

• feekdogg

@elmore0631 said...

Temple is more of a smaller team and seems to give up offensive boards when I’ve watched them.. does anyone like Woodbury for 5800 on DK?

He’ll get 10 boards every game. He doesn’t score or block shots though. He’s a 7 footer with 5 blocks in the last two months.

• Ibleedblue1

Every like your LU so much you just want to deposit more money and play as many contests as you can lol. This is gonna be a disaster I am sure :)

• ruskidoo

yeah i did that yesterday lol ^^^

• Wrightime

Im thinkin cooke might go nuts agansit that cuse zone

• elmore0631

@feekdogg said...

He’ll get 10 boards every game. He doesn’t score or block shots though. He’s a 7 footer with 5 blocks in the last two months.

That’s true. If he can get the boards + points however he’s worthy lol. which he’s capable of.

• elmore0631

@slpanthers24 said...

Die hard michigan fan. He will definitely get minutes today. Tough to keep him off the floor right now. He has way more potential than Donnal and I would suspect he will continue to lose minutes.

Debating him in the survivor.. I agree with what you said.. He looked nice against Tulsa… but then again that’s Tulsa..

It reminded me of when UK threw out Marcus Lee for the first time against UM.. very active.

• feekdogg

I hate that I keep falling into this trap. I give preferences to guys in later games. I love having someone to fall back on in case I’m down big. Gives me hope.

• elmore0631

@feekdogg said...

I hate that I keep falling into this trap. I give preferences to guys in later games. I love having someone to fall back on in case I’m down big. Gives me hope.

I’m the same way.. if I don’t it seems like I never cash. lol.

I had Sabonis in the late game last night.

• jtwfantasy

Is Jabari Bird worth a shot in the survivor or is he just to risky?

• lionssuck

@jtwfantasy said...

Is Jabari Bird worth a shot in the survivor or is he just to risky?

he is definitely worth a shot IMO. Every game he has taken double digit shots he’s met or exceeded value at his current price. With Wallace out, I would assume it would mean more shots for Bird especially considering Singer isn’t a shooter.

• Tennisgimp

Does anyone else like zak Irvin for mich.

• bjk121

I’m thinking Jankovic has a big game against Cal today. His price seems too low at 7200 on DK.

• ruskidoo

heres this guys: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-texas/article66793732.html

• elmore0631

@bjk121 said...

I’m thinking Jankovic has a big game against Cal today. His price seems too low at 7200 on DK.

I was looking at him & Rabb from that game. Both will probably be guarding each other.

• Milo741

• Blogger of the Month

Everyone in survivor on both DK and FD?

• murphstahoe

@elmore0631 said...

Any UM fans here. Whats up with their big situation, Donnal with less minutes, can Wagner get the 22 min again like he did against Tulsa?

Won’t matter. Those guys will only be in there for D, Auguste is a beast

• jeffreybuckets

Rabb or Devin Williams????

• murphstahoe

This Ridley thing has me massively overhauling every lineup guaranteeing a complete washout.

• Ibleedblue1

what Ridley thing?

• manleyyy

@stephenly said...

Anybody taking the Ridley plunge today?

I know I am from Ridley himself “I’ll play as much as I can,” Ridley said. “My foot feels great right now. It feels like it’s back to normal. Like it was before I got hurt.”

• bucherpsu08

I have him in my lineup but I’m worried about a minutes restriction. Of course he is going to say he’s ready to play but it sounds like Smart is going to go with whatever the doctor tells him so a very low minutes restriction is still a possibility.

• murphstahoe

@jeffreybuckets said...

Rabb or Devin Williams????

Rabb. I just pulled him from a bunch of lineups given the extra money I got from pulling in some cheaper players, guaranteeing he will have a huge game.

• crazylox2001

I need a dk f for 6800 or lower

• Ibleedblue1

In the Bank Shot $2 on FD. My LU could either be real good or real bad. Highest owned is Gary Payton 14.5%, Singer 12.7 and Jonathan Holton 11.6. The other 6 are all under 10%. With 2 4% and a 1.7%.

GL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler