MAIN FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

FanDuel has a combo platter with both tourneys…

• bbjay20

Blog for tonight’s games: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-wednesday-3-18-2015-nit-and-2-play-in-games-fanduel-picks-623769

• luto129

Nice write up. Not finding a lot of value at Forward that I like – and again I find myself not using too many guys from the teams that we have seen all year long.

• bbjay20

Yeah Forward is rough on the lower end tonight. I think I paid up for 4 7000+ guys.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

anybody find news on JJ Avila ?

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@mikemaz13 said...

anybody find news on JJ Avila ?

He’s probable to play.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

He’s probable to play.

k thanks stew .. gl tonight

• morriswr

McCree f’d me last night….well on to today’s slate.

• gjtgjtgjt

James Siakham death train anyone? Only talking DK, FD’s prices are too whacky to put it there right now, lol

• dmc457

Still put up 199 with mccree cashed everywhere hopefully I can do the same tonight

• gjtgjtgjt

@dmc457 said...

Still put up 199 with mccree cashed everywhere hopefully I can do the same tonight

199 must have been DK? I put up 189 with him and cashed no where…Put up 226 on FD and cashed in 2 out of 14 3-5 mans…lmao…

• bbjay20

I got dinged by Cedrick Lang. I put up a nice 261 with his 10 in the lineup costing me . That one hurts. 69th out of 4600 works, but I hate getting so close and missing out because of one dude.

• whistexpert

you could say your lineup, languished?

• morriswr

@dmc457 said...

Was this on FD or DK?

• CBassXU

@morriswr said...

Was this on FD or DK?

Had to be DK. You needed at least 230 I think to cash on FD last night in most spots.

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I don’t even know why I am playing tonight. I need to try to figure things out for tomorrow. I am not finding a ton of value or studs I like at first glance. That be fine but I don’t really love the middle tier either. Not a huge fan of the slate tomorrow in general.

• CBassXU

My favorite FanDuel lineup is leaving $800 on the table which I don’t think I’ve ever had on a slate with more than 2 games. Just can’t seem to find a slot to upgrade at.

• dmc457

@morriswr said...

Was this on FD or DK?

Dk one less player. Put up 199.50 to be exact

• dmc457

So here my question for the four day survivor contest on dk. Say I put 4 teams in what would u rather do train it or all different teams? Any thoughts

Ps: this time of the year is hard to pick players when u fill out a bracket because your cheering for one team then u have a player on the other team on dfs it just doesn’t work

• CBassXU

@dmc457 said...

So here my question for the four day survivor contest on dk. Say I put 4 teams in what would u rather do train it or all different teams? Any thoughts

Ps: this time of the year is hard to pick players when u fill out a bracket because your cheering for one team then u have a player on the other team on dfs it just doesn’t work

My first year doing survivor and I was definitely debating this as well, especially for day 1.

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

I don’t even know why I am playing tonight. I need to try to figure things out for tomorrow. I am not finding a ton of value or studs I like at first glance. That be fine but I don’t really love the middle tier either. Not a huge fan of the slate tomorrow in general.

Glad to hear I am not the only one

Anybody have verification on JJ Avila tonight?

• tgerty117546

Any word on Boatright?

• Greenmonstah

Is there a player from Robert Morris that has been suspended for tonights game?

• winsome

@tgerty117546 said...

Any word on Boatright?

doubtful

• winsome

@Greenmonstah said...

Is there a player from Robert Morris that has been suspended for tonights game?

I know Bennett was suspended earlier but not sure if he’s still out or what

• bbjay20

Damn some higher priced guys have already crapped the bed tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).