MAIN FORUM

• milktruck

LEGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

• ItzJamesFTW

Was waiting for this thread!

I can’t get off of Malcom Riley from Texas Southern for his price of 5.6k on FD — I know the game will be a blowout, but I think Riley still hits value with a high ceiling if they can keep the game respectful.

Lee Skinner of Wofford for 6k is nice.

Kevin Ware of Georgia Southern is looking for some tournament redemption. We all remember watching his leg shatter on national television. Only 5.4k

High priced: D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera from Georgetown mostly because EW has no defense. Jordan Mickey from LSU should eat today (if near 100% like most reports say)

• milktruck

Can’t trust Mickey in cash because of his health. Could easily play 20 min and go 10/5.

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

anybody else on Mo-Alie ? been in almost all my lineups at 5700 on FD

• ItzJamesFTW

I do agree, but from everything I read he is full strength and they are going to need him to be to win. Definitely a GPP play

• bbjay20

Have a blog up https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-thursday-3-19-2015-ncaa-tournament-day-1-fanduel-picks-624145

James, I like your suggestions. I’m all over DSR too. I’m nervous about Mickey, but his price is finally down, so he’s worth rolling out there.

• bbjay20

@mikemaz13 said...

anybody else on Mo-Alie ? been in almost all my lineups at 5700 on FD

Mo is a great pick for consistent 20+ production. If you have one of the tickets and need to finish in the top 40-50% whatever to move on, I’d be using him.

• milktruck

Shoutout to the drunk monkey who set FD pricing for the late slate

• bbjay20

@milktruck said...

The F happened there….ALL THE EASTERN WASHINGTON

• Joe1Coal

@milktruck said...

I laughed really hard at this.

• ItzJamesFTW

@bbjay20 said...

Have a blog up https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-thursday-3-19-2015-ncaa-tournament-day-1-fanduel-picks-624145

James, I like your suggestions. I’m all over DSR too. I’m nervous about Mickey, but his price is finally down, so he’s worth rolling out there.

Great article. Thanks a lot. The strange thing is, I haven’t had much issue finding the value, it’s trying to nail the higher priced picks that is proving more difficult.

Any must play forwards in your eyes?

• Joe1Coal

What do people think of Dylan Ennis?

• bbjay20

I’m going to be so pissed if I don’t approach 300 with that late slate…

• bbjay20

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Great article. Thanks a lot. The strange thing is, I haven’t had much issue finding the value, it’s trying to nail the higher priced picks that is proving more difficult.

Any must play forwards in your eyes?

Mo Alie Cox as I said above, makes a great 50/50 type play.

I have so many I’d consider almost-plays. Guys like Brandon Ashely, Brice Johnson, etc are some of my favorite plays, but I have no idea how close those games will be. I assume AZ blows away Texas So, so Ashley could get 30 or 12. I think Skinner is right there too….great price and up tempo game.

• bbjay20

@Joe1Coal said...

What do people think of Dylan Ennis?

I like him a lot, but it’s one of those probable blowouts where ya never know who gets enough minutes to hit value. Him and Hart have been great options lately and I’m playing them, but I could see both under 15 tonight.

• slayeratcp

Have not participated in CBB before this year. There seems to be a lot of overlay in today’s tournaments on FD. Do you think there will be a late push in the last 2.5 hours or will we have some smaller than advertised tourneys?

I hope that it doesn’t cause an over-correction and tomorrow is back to regular season weekday sizes. I have a feeling that is why FD is waiting to post tomorrow’s action.

• ItzJamesFTW

@slayeratcp said...

Have not participated in CBB before this year. There seems to be a lot of overlay in today’s tournaments on FD. Do you think there will be a late push in the last 2.5 hours or will we have some smaller than advertised tourneys?

I hope that it doesn’t cause an over-correction and tomorrow is back to regular season weekday sizes. I have a feeling that is why FD is waiting to post tomorrow’s action.

I think there will be a late surge. Either A.) People will realize the overlay or B.) People will enter it just to enter it because they’re going to be watching the games anyway. It might not fill fully, but it will get pretty close, CBB has expanded in size a lot this year.

• ItzJamesFTW

I think Thomas Walkup of SFA is my favorite play for G on FD. Thoughts?

• bbjay20

The Bank Shot is not even half full with a few hours to go. Hope there is a mad rush as the games approach.

• Joe1Coal

@bbjay20 said...

The Bank Shot is not even half full with a few hours to go. Hope there is a mad rush as the games approach.

Got plenty of time for that to fill. People will take a lottery ticket on it. It’s the tournament.

• milktruck

Still 700 spots in Survive the Madness. Won’t be crying if it doesn’t fill.

• Joe1Coal

@milktruck said...

Still 700 spots in Survive the Madness. Won’t be crying if it doesn’t fill.

Me either.

Side note: Does anyone have the tactic of playing a few studs and two scrubs because of how off some of the pricing is on [REDACTED]

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

My plays for the day

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cbb-daily-plays-thursday-march-19th-624931

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bbjay20 said...

I’m going to be so pissed if I don’t approach 300 with that late slate…

Where are the late slate games? I don’t see them posted yet.

• ItzJamesFTW

@bbjay20 said...

The F happened there….ALL THE EASTERN WASHINGTON

Where do we see a late slate on FD? I don’t see anything that doesn’t start at 11:15

EDIT: disregard, cash games.

• bbjay20

@ItzJamesFTW said...

Where do we see a late slate on FD? I don’t see anything that doesn’t start at 11:15

They are only 50/50’s, H2H’s and small leagues

Hoping they put a few tourneys up with that pricing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).