Comments

• milktruck

LEGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I knew Lindner would likely struggle but DAMN. For someone who means so much to that offense he has been beyond brutal. Negative .8 in the 1st 13 minutes for their best player???

• bbjay20

• Wrightime

Fuckin lindner .. Going to ruin my whole early team that was looking so good

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Yep….what an anchor. Hoped it was nerves early but he can’t do anything positive out there. Need a huge run in garbage time to save anything from him.

• csandbizzle

and now Hammons has 2 fouls I give up

• thetitanlb

Steve from Harvard literally has no stats…..what in the holy hell. Man this is all bad. Smh

• theoddsmaker

@csandbizzle said...

and now Hammons has 2 fouls I give up

hammons had 2 fouls when he woke up today

• bbjay20

This Lindner dude sucks

• theoddsmaker

everytime i put the UNC game on brice johnson is either grabbing a rebound, block,steal, or dunking it and he has like 3.4 FDP. WTF?

• crazylox2001

gosh linder ughhhhhh

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

-3.8 is almost unbelievable. What a way to blow up some good teams.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

So like I said. Know nothing about CBB but going off advice of others and past performances was cruising onto Day 2 of FD Survive the Madness. Well until this Lindner dude that is.

lol me

• mindp0wer

Lindner is easily my worst pick ever.. so glad I don’t have him in the challenge, he has sabotaged my ally oop for sure tho.. he is terrible, how is hed 1?! Hes a smut bucket

• Wrightime

Lindner might go down as the worst fantasy performance of all time in any sport

• whistexpert

In terms of cost ($6100 FD) and ownership (17% in the oop) and his current score … -3.8, it definitely HAS to be one of the worst performances for a player that wasn’t injured or ejected

• bucherpsu08

Ellis for Cincy just got ejected. Can’t imagine anyone was targeting this game at all though but figured I’d throw it out there.

• whistexpert

@bucherpsu08 said...

Ellis for Cincy just got ejected. Can’t imagine anyone was targeting this game at all though but figured I’d throw it out there.

That’s gotta be his third ejection this season?

• bucherpsu08

Apparently he’s a pretty big hot head

• bbjay20

Glad the only Lindner I have is for the 4500 mistake price.

• clarnzz

I only did two teams, but stacking the hell out of NCSTA/LSU on one of them. (late)

• bbjay20

What’s up with brice

• dmc457

Missi is straight up garbage no athletism what’s so ever

• theoddsmaker

brice johnson now on bench with 3 fouls and 12 minutes left. i am so sick of conservative fucking coaching in cbb it makes me sick. now i hope UNC loses outright, what a joke. $1m bet that brice finishes with 4 fouls or less and he could have played about 3-4 more minutes if roy weren’t such a fucking pussy

edit: 8 min left and still watching….

7 min left still watching…lead evaporating…

just realized that since he is only 2% owned no one cares so i’ll shut up

• Wrightime

Cbb refs are so bad

• therealccc

What does everyone think the point cut off for Survive the Madness will be tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).