MAIN FORUM

Comments

• milktruck

LEGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

• csandbizzle

I think they likely thought Notre Dame was going to blow out NE. Colson would have played Auguste’s role in the offense in the case of a blow out/Auguste foul trouble. 3900 was probably tempting for someone who could top 20 FP if he sees minutes.

Exteremely strange in a H2H though I’d have to agree

• csandbizzle

can i get a William Lee from the congregation?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Classic. Niang fouls out after missing yet another horrible shot. He blows.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh not his foul. Good more bad shots coming for the loss.

• bbjay20

Bill Spaceman Lee

• Wrightime

He just kept shooting .. Terrible

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks Niang..killed my good lu and my brackets you bum.

• bbjay20

BRACKET BUSTED. Iowa State does this all the time. I even thought about that but still picked them to go further than necessary.

• Wrightime

Def a bum geez

• Wrightime

4/15 geez

• BreakingBacon

I thought SMU would beat Iowa State… Guess that can’t happen now

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Nothing like having your undersized PF drive into the lane and get snuffed over and over again. What happened to ISU’s shooters? Long, Jones, Thomas, etc? That has to be on Hoiberg some…the last 5 minutes they kept going back to the “well” that hadn’t produced much all game.

• csandbizzle

I agree, but I’m also a big “Dance with you brought you” philosophy kind of guy. Feel bad for the mayor, always liked him.

• Joe1Coal

This loss is exclusively on Niang and on Hoiberg. They should’ve taken Niang off the court and played without him. He did not have it today.

• csandbizzle

RJ Hunter broker than Niang

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Remember “Joggin” George Hendrick? Well we now have “Joggin” Jonathan Holmes, jogging up and down the court, waving his arms, flailing at air, and watching the action.

• whistexpert

sounds like the entire squad on texas right now…

• bbjay20

RJ Hunter was a stupid pick by me. Glad I only used him in one lineup. He was costlier than he should have been.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Here we go again. Dumb ass Brown plays no fundamental D twice and hacks for the TV’s I guess. He is on bench. So much for my one good lineup. Hate DFS lately. Fouls just follow me everywhere.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

What a stupid foul Brown. Just so f in stupid.

• csandbizzle

There has been a Jonathan Holmes sighting

• MARJAC

@MARJAC said...

Remember “Joggin” George Hendrick? Well we now have “Joggin” Jonathan Holmes, jogging up and down the court, waving his arms, flailing at air, and watching the action.

Never mind. Someone must have reminded Homie that the NCAA tournament has started. Better late than never.

• theoddsmaker

did Hollis-Jefferson really get 3 fouls in first minute of second half? Un-fucking-real. Guess it’s good he almost hit value in the first half alone. Would be nice if I could get one fucking guy to have his act together for 40 minutes. Can’t wait to see which one of my late night guys implodes to knock me out of the survivor. Weeeeeeee!

• MARJAC

So FD has posted tomorrow’s slate in the 50-50s. Valpo has a player named Vashil Fernandez, who I actually put in my first draft line-up. Will we be back here tomorrow calling him Va-shit? Or how about this, Va-shit Fuck-man-dies? The mockery writes itself.

• csandbizzle

Oh Hai RJ….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).