LOL

re: baylor

• csandbizzle

THE 30ft dagger!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess Brown doesn’t get to play today after 2 fouls. It’s only 2 LB. Come on already.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Down goes Baylor

• csandbizzle

More like the little 12…. right guys right?

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

If Iowa State is the bracket buster, Brandon Ashley is the DFS line-up buster.

• theoddsmaker

my theory is coaches must think the rules of winning basketball are:

1) team to score more points wins
    2) first team to have a player foul out automatically loses

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@theoddsmaker said...

my theory is coaches must think the rules of winning basketball are:

1) team to score more points wins
    2) first team to have a player foul out automatically loses

Right. Makes no sense to sit one of your stars that long with 2 fouls. Happen to Niang. ISU out. Gets them out of the flow of the game.

• theoddsmaker

@slpanthers24 said...

Right. Makes no sense to sit one of your stars that long with 2 fouls. Happen to Niang. ISU out. Gets them out of the flow of the game.

Yep and Niang only finished with 4 fouls. If he fouls out at least you know you got max usage out of him? Could’ve cost them the game I imagine.

• theoddsmaker

did RHJ come into the game, score a layup, and then come back out? or did they mis-credit that basket? why not let him come in and if he fouls out who cares you are UP TWENTY POINTS. guess it doesn’t matter either way just bugs me that basketball is all about getting people no playing time

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow sitting him for the whole half basically just because of two fouls. Please lose SMU.

• theoddsmaker

@slpanthers24 said...

Wow sitting him for the whole half basically just because of two fouls. Please lose SMU.

but…but…he might get a 3rd foul….ahhhh!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

fuck you riley. just fouled 3 times in 3 minutes to foul out. what a great start to a lu that is now almost dead in the water.

• csandbizzle

3 fouls in a half is an automatic ejection and suspension DUH /s

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

well riley just got booted for life then.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

They need to change the rules to 6 fouls. The referees and timid coaches, rather than the best players, are deciding too many of these games.

• theoddsmaker

whoa RHJ in with 4 fouls…..he might foul out?!?!?!?!?!?!!? this is crazy!!! what is Arizona coach doing??????

finally, a coach that isn’t your typical ridiculous coach dealing with foul trouble when it’s unecessary

• slayeratcp

What happened to Gabe York? Arizona is dominating and they are still playing their starting 5

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh what do you know, air ball from Brown who hasn’t played since this morning when the game started.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

The actual basketball today sucks. Refs calling fouls when you breath on someone and no one can shoot the ball anymore.

• thetitanlb

Brandon Ashley is a bum smh

• csandbizzle

College basketball in general sucks as an offering. Maybe it’s because I’m watching more NBA this year but most of the time when I watch NCAA it’s just awful.

• thetitanlb

I actually prefer watching CBB over the NBA.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

Nic Moore going backwards in the second half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).