MAIN FORUM

• milktruck

LEGGGGGGOOOOOOOO

• csandbizzle

@thetitanlb said...

I actually prefer watching CBB over the NBA.

To each their own,

Can I ask what it is you don’t like about the NBA as opposed to CBB. I used to like CBB more as well, but as I said this year It’s been difficult to watch. The games can still be fun, but for the most part I find myself shaking my head too much. I don’t know how some of the coaches do it.

• thetitanlb

@csandbizzle said...

To each their own,

Can I ask what it is you don’t like about the NBA as opposed to CBB. I used to like CBB more as well, but as I said this year It’s been difficult to watch. The games can still be fun, but for the most part I find myself shaking my head too much. I don’t know how some of the coaches do it.

Iono i just feel like the kids care more and are more enthusiastic. Dont get me wrong i like the NBA a lot too. I just like the younger guys just because they seem to care more to me.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I win in most fouls by one LU tonight. What do I win?

• Wrightime

Can someone explain why fd changes the pricing on players as the day goes on? I have tyler harvey in 3 seperate lgs and hes a different price on each?

• Wrightime

I have players in 1lu that cost 8400 and in another that are 4500 on fd.. Is that normal , i just started playing cbb

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Jesus Christ Cox. You come back in and get the stupidest foul for your 4th ever. Are you serious? Five guys today sitting for huge time with fouls and still have a good score but this shit is driving me crazy.fouling the pg 40 feet away from basket with 3 fouls you idiot.

• winsome

@Wrightime said...

I have players in 1lu that cost 8400 and in another that are 4500 on fd.. Is that normal , i just started playing cbb

wait huh? Who went from $8400 to $4500?

• Wrightime

Harvey

• Wrightime

I have to figure this out

• winsome

That is a BRUTAL mistake. gonna be 100% owned

• akarkennny

Those last two baskets by Ohio State (for 52 and 54 points) both were assisted by Russel and he got 0 assists for it.

• winsome

@Wrightime said...

Harvey

his backcourt mate is also $4500 and averages almost 28 FP’s a game. someone was asleep at the wheel

edit: everyone on Eastern Washington is $4500

• winsome

made a team with Martin, Mickey, Jois, Portis, DSR, Harvey, Missi, Brandon and Lindner

• mindp0wer

These officials working osu/vcu need to find other jobs..

• tomac

@winsome said...

made a team with Martin, Mickey, Jois, Portis, DSR, Harvey, Missi, Brandon and Lindner

they recognized and corrected it for 7:10 gpp’s

• mindp0wer

I stand corrected they got this call right after a terrible charging call..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I had Cox and Niang as my for sure 30 point guys and they are the lowest scorers on my team.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

lmao cox gone what a lazy player. never moves into position and thinks he was the best player. Your not dude.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

With 5 fouls allowed college fantasy basketball will never really takeoff IMO. So frustrating to try and avoid fouls with your big men when refs call touch stuff at times to get them in foul trouble.

• bbjay20

@winsome said...

That is a BRUTAL mistake. gonna be 100% owned

Surprisingly, they are not.

I have 4 minimum prices guys on EW and Lafayette and all are under 50% in all my contests. Guess not everybody caught the mistake. I just wish they had accidentally opened some tourneys with those prices.

• thetitanlb

Man i had him as well. My two other players who have played so far were also in foul trouble. I agree this is starting to really bother me and is gonna ruin my survivor team. All bad

• mrbongo

Looks like not every caught the cheap eastern washington players in the 6:50 games. All of my cheap 20 man contests have Harvey and company between 35 and 50% owned.

• mindp0wer

How does Russell get a to for hitn amir williams in the chest with a perfect pass? Williams should take off his boxing gloves.. o.t.!

• theoddsmaker

can someone tap Hilliard on the shoulder and let him know hes playing in a pretty important basketball game right now

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

what else can go wrong? that layup with no time left cost me 500 on OSU bet. So fucking pissed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).