CBB FORUM

Comments

• MachoUno

Staten’s playing and the price is right but man the knee injury scares me. If he was 100% he would be one of my favorite plays of the day

• stunt101

glad draftkings wont let you roster uc irvine’s best player

• bbjay20

On DK, gimme Grayson Allen and Amile Jefferson in a Duke blowout.

• bbjay20

Have a new blog up. should post shortly

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-friday-3-20-2015-ncaa-tournament-day-2-fanduel-picks-627187

• Gfry3

Agree on the Duke guys, only playing 8 have to think there is some value is what SHOULD be a monster blow out.

• bret92

APPRECIATE.the.blogs…bbjay20

• Gfry3

Any KU fans out there? Really want to use Landen Lucas but just terrified he gets 10 min 2 pts 2 reb type game…

• nlgreen1

@Gfry3 said...

Any KU fans out there? Really want to use Landen Lucas but just terrified he gets 10 min 2 pts 2 reb type game…

duplicate post.

• nlgreen1

@Gfry3 said...

KU Fan here. Yep that’s the worry with Lucas especially against a New Mexico State team with size and experience. If this were vs a normal 15 seed I’d say go ahead but NMS is not a normal 15 seed and KU may flat out lose this one. Other thing to consider is Perry is healthy now so Lucas’ minutes will be cut back a bit.

• migsrgr8

@Gfry3 said...

I’m really thinking about a couple of the NMST guys against the Kansas front line ? W/ Ellis less than 100%, no Alexander, they look susceptible & NMST has a coupel of really good rebounders ?

• z4willy

@migsrgr8 said...

I’m really thinking about a couple of the NMST guys against the Kansas front line ? W/ Ellis less than 100%, no Alexander, they look susceptible & NMST has a coupel of really good rebounders ?

Nephawe at 5900 is definitely going in my lineup for NMSU. Would like to throw Siakam in there too, but I like the pace of play better in Buffalo/WVU and Davidson/Iowa, so looking more at Moss, Xavier Ford, Utoff and Gibbs. Gary Browne for WVU is sneaky at 4500—coming off injury and a senior who has played in the tournament before.

• bbjay20

I love the prices of NMSU guys on FD, but am a little hesitant. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Kansas lay an egg.

• ryhenicee

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Seldon at 5K? Anyone targeting Wich St vs IU defense? FVF or Baker should play a ton of mins in an up tempo game in compared to their usual style

• nlgreen1

@bbjay20 said...

I love the prices of NMSU guys on FD, but am a little hesitant. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Kansas lay an egg.

Kansas will lay an egg and most likely add to the embarresement of the big 12.

• bbjay20

@ryhenicee said...

Seldon at 5K? Anyone targeting Wich St vs IU defense? FVF or Baker should play a ton of mins in an up tempo game in compared to their usual style

I love the Wichita guards. Not sure which one to target more though, FVF or Baker. I’m leaning towards Baker, but need some input

• ryhenicee

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

I am leaning the other way, as I think Yogi draws FVF and I can see them trying to work iso’s all day long with the size advantage and knowing if Yogi gets in foul trouble its lights out IU

• csandbizzle

Anyone think Staten is actually 100% good to go? I’d love to roster him but it’s just so much risk.

• SeeRed4

@ryhenicee said...

I am leaning the other way, as I think Yogi draws FVF and I can see them trying to work iso’s all day long with the size advantage and knowing if Yogi gets in foul trouble its lights out IU

I don’t think you can go wrong with either one. Baker shoots more 3s but does have games he contributes in all categories. Van Vleet is the floor general. Indiana does guard perimeter decently well so whoever can penetrate and score some buckets inside may have the better game though. I also like the value for witchita st…with cotton and carter. Those 4 basically do it all for the team.

• SeeRed4

@csandbizzle said...

Anyone think Staten is actually 100% good to go? I’d love to roster him but it’s just so much risk.

not worth it…they can really spread out the production too.

• BovineU

I’m guessing that for GPPs the smaller conference guards will have a low ownership percentage after yesterday’s bloodbath.

• csk2p8

Dunn/Blackshear or Dez Wells/VanVleet in the cinderella? I feel like wells/VanVleet is safe. Although I could easily see Dunn going off.

• keith1174

looking at davidson/iowa matchup. the game logs davidson plays small with only 1 forward over 20 mpg. would iowa match the smaller lineup and therefore hurt uthoff’s minutes. cant imagine they would go small and leave white on the bench??

• chiasports

best forward in fd i can get with my last 5200…..anyone?

• Wrightime

Whos is goin to have most fd points today , any price ?

• winsome

Did I miss something at FD? why are the Duke Providence games not included?

• tmarohl

I need a forward for FD survivor pool in the $5,500 or less range. Looking at Peyton Aldridge from Davidson. Anyone have any thoughts on him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).