CBB FORUM

Comments

• MachoUno

Staten’s playing and the price is right but man the knee injury scares me. If he was 100% he would be one of my favorite plays of the day

• tmarohl

Dawson with two quick fouls will be sitting the rest of the first half most likely

• bbjay20

Shhh, FD screwd up the pricing again tonight….

• Wrightime

@bbjay20 said...

Shhh, FD screwd up the pricing again tonight….

I caught they screwed up on 1 game .. Thats all i saw

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Frazier worse then all of these useless value picks. Hasn’t come off court yet he has almost nothing.

• bbjay20

@Wrightime said...

I caught they screwed up on 1 game .. Thats all i saw

Two games, but only one team in each….I think only2 or 3 players total from those teams are above minimum priced

• Wrightime

@bbjay20 said...

Two games, but only one team in each….I think only2 or 3 players total from those teams are above minimum priced

Oh ok i saw lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

I guess I should just tell all of you who I rostered so you can avoid them like the plague. Yesterday Lindner, today Dawson.

I can’t wait for baseball lol.

• MacCutlerRoadtrip

Delete

• Hoosiers530

I have enjoyed the stepped up level of whining/panic for March madness when games aren’t even close to being over. Not even worth sifting through this crap for any interesting posts

• whistexpert

@Hoosiers530 said...

I have enjoyed the stepped up level of whining/panic for March madness when games aren’t even close to being over. Not even worth sifting through this crap for any interesting posts

just as i look forward to your insightful posts in the CBB thread each and every day, keep up the good work

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Hoosiers530 said...

So you have enjoyed it or you are upset with all the crap? Can’t tell what you are saying but GO IU

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@whistexpert said...

just as i look forward to your insightful posts in the CBB thread each and every day, keep up the good work

+1

• migsrgr8

@Hoosiers530 said...

I love the comments. In particular the whiney ones.

Misery loves company :)

• roach62

@slpanthers24 said...

Nep has the worst hands I’ve ever seen. No chance he hits 24 as Kansas is too fast from him.

huh…would ya look at that…

only 1 TO 2nd half…kept cleaning the glass..hit a few shots and few FTs and poof close to 24 points…hmm if only somebody wouldve said so…

• roach62

now..just need to work on the Bearden anti juju recipe…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Moss to the bench. That will about sew it up for me and my whinny post as some of you say. -1 for an 8K guy on the bench sucks ass.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

only 1 TO 2nd half…kept cleaning the glass..hit a few shots and few FTs and poof close to 24 points…hmm if only somebody wouldve said so…

LOL you said 24. He missed value on every lu I have him in. What are you talking about?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

But I guess if you are happy without your value guys not hitting value you must know more than me my man.

• Wrightime

Would it be stupid to pair up white and uthoff for tonights slate ? Is that to much money for 2 guys on same team ?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Amazing Hurley benches his stud after one turnover..not in foul trouble. WTF this is the tournament you fool.

• theoddsmaker

Holton 2 fouls already so he’s gonna watch the next 15 minutes of the first half. Cbb is the worst sweat because of the dumb fuck coaching philosophy of dealing with foul trouble.

Same thing with Dawson who did not get his minutes maximized today because of the same old coaching move of auto-fouling out a guy. It’s absurd.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

Moss to the bench. That will about sew it up for me and my whinny post as some of you say. -1 for an 8K guy on the bench sucks ass.

I thought I’ve seen it all, but this is a new low in coaching. How in the Blue Hell does Hurley bench not only his best player, but the MAC player of the year 4 minutes into the NCAA Tournament especially when he is not in foul trouble.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@MARJAC said...

I thought I’ve seen it all, but this is a new low in coaching. How in the Blue Hell does Hurley bench not only his best player, but the MAC player of the year 4 minutes into the NCAA Tournament especially when he is not in foul trouble.

I agree Moss is playing like a timid little girl but get him in. He is in now and still playing scared.

• djw2033

is dunn a must for tonight?

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

I agree Moss is playing like a timid little girl but get him in. He is in now and still playing scared.

Yes, an extraordinary disappointment. Finally hit a basket.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).