CBB FORUM

• MachoUno

Staten’s playing and the price is right but man the knee injury scares me. If he was 100% he would be one of my favorite plays of the day

• roach62

@slpanthers24 said...

LOL you said 24. He missed value on every lu I have him in. What are you talking about?

umm..yes i said for value he needed about 24…at least 4x to have a shot at 200 on FD, especially during these mismatched sets of games early..should be at least min cash, and if more than value..haazahh $$

at $5.9k on FD he needed 23.6 for 4x….he currently has 20.6 and looks like they havent credited him with a 3rd assist i see on box score/gamecenter, so that would put him at 22.1

22.1…23.6..24…are you really struggling if your guy misses “value” by a point or 2…come on bro

SECONDLY…i quoted where u said blah blah he sucks, KU to fast NO WAY he SNIFFS 24….

but i guess with your poor attitude showing already, you dont put much into reading comprehension…

cheers n gl

back to trying to figure out how to get Bearden out of his massive funk so far

• whistexpert

Felt like MSU shouldve trusted Dawson to play with a couple fouls. Never even picked up his fourth, and this game wouldn’t have even been as close as it was.

• whistexpert

duplicate post cause i feel that strongly about it!

• roach62

yay Bearden heard me talkin crap about him!! you show me up you

• theoddsmaker

First off, no such thing as value in cbb or at least in the sense of its professional level of the sport – the NBA. I’ve been saying it all year…CBB = MLB. You are just trying to get a few solid games and avoid complete and utterly disaster death trains.

Just like Mike Trout in MLB any given night you can have a stud pretty much finish with MINUS points. I know NBA can be ridiculous at times but CBB is like those weird NBA nights where it feels like the winning teams simply won because they didn’t take the 4-5 high owned busts/guys that were last second out. This is CBB every single slate really. It is the worst dfs sweat.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Moss back on the bench. Hurley makes me hurl. Pastner, Jr.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

State missing FT’s just like LSU. Georgia going to win this game. Anything I touch turns sour.

• theoddsmaker

@whistexpert said...

Felt like MSU shouldve trusted Dawson to play with a couple fouls. Never even picked up his fourth, and this game wouldn’t have even been as close as it was.

Was saying that the whole time. I swear you would think college coaches are undergrads coaching for course credit. The fact that they get paid, and some quite a bit of $, makes me sick to my stomach. It’s collectively the worst most conservative non-analytical group of coaches in sports.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

8 zip run in 48 seconds for GA. That is so tough to do really.

• Razzle11

Anybody have a link to the Survive the Madness payout schedule? I know 550 advance today just want to see the future stuff

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

MSU -6 looking like a lock just like LSU was yesterday. Nope.

• theoddsmaker

@Razzle11 said...

Anybody have a link to the Survive the Madness payout schedule? I know 550 advance today just want to see the future stuff

All I know is 1st place should also cover the medical expenses for havin to sweat CBB which is the worst sweat for your health in DFS.

• roach62

@theoddsmaker said...

First off, no such thing as value in cbb or at least in the sense of its professional level of the sport – the NBA. I’ve been saying it all year…CBB = MLB. You are just trying to get a few solid games and avoid complete and utterly disaster death trains.

Just like Mike Trout in MLB any given night you can have a stud pretty much finish with MINUS points. I know NBA can be ridiculous at times but CBB is like those weird NBA nights where it feels like the winning teams simply won because they didn’t take the 4-5 high owned busts/guys that were last second out. This is CBB every single slate really. It is the worst dfs sweat.

if thats the case..glad i dodged the 23% owned Seldon and his 7.9FP! lol

majority of my guys are all under 20%…4 under 10%, 2 under 15%, 2 under 20%…highest was Nephawe at 25%

• theoddsmaker

Eh at that price it’s hardly RIP. I’m more referring to studs specifically no guarantee whatsoever to even come anywhere near value. It’s more avoiding the ones who can’t crack DD

• Joe1Coal

Selden 7.9, I was happy to miss him, but I took JJ Frazier instead, and he only got 1.1 more, so ha ha jokes on me!

Not a banner day, Dawson somehow saved his day, should’ve had a 45 point game if he played with fouls. Izzo got his attention late though. I think I’m definitely getting eliminated. Dawson 29.9, Barry 14.4, Frazier 9…got Ford with 5 and Van Vleet with 2…I knew when I had no time to do the lineup that it was going to end up like this!

• luto129

@whistexpert said...

On most nights and in most situations I agree about the absurdity it is to sit guys with 2 fouls, but in the case with Dawson today they actually out scored Georigia by like 16 with Dawson on the bench in the first half. Pleasant to see that he practically hit 4x in the 2nd half alone.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

This buffalo team sucks big time. All those athletes and hurley has them playing scared.

• bolrock

Fanduel must have monkeys working for them. The prices for the late slate. COME ON MAN. Im not playing. Its march madness and the f it up

• Joe1Coal

You can’t blame this on Hurley. They are playing scared themselves.

• roach62

Malcolm Brogdon for all da moniez $$$$$

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Moss>3rd Foul>>Bench with 17:58 left in the half. MAC Death Train of the Year.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

No I blame it on Hurley. His game plan is not correct for a pressing team. Need to attack and he is slowing it down once they beat the press near hear court. Causing his players to play timid which is just want WV wants.

• winsome

@bolrock said...

Fanduel must have monkeys working for them. The prices for the late slate. COME ON MAN. Im not playing. Its march madness and the f it up

it’s only one team though as far as I can tell

• bearjew289

Has Holton done anything besides get fouls today?

• Wrightime

@winsome said...

it’s only one team though as far as I can tell

2 games

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).