CBB FORUM

Comments

• RedRaiders02

Second day of round 2. Again a lot of cheap value(6k)

• chiasports

i just need to figure out the best 4500 forward for the tournament and I’m good

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I really like Frank the tank and J Young but have a hard time putting them in together. I’m rolling out Holton and E Smotrycz for my F value plays. Holton was in foul trouble but they both play a ton of minutes.

• tarheelsfan012

Woodbury getting some minutes in a fast paced game and priced at $4200 on DK and Nigel Hayes 30 pts 3 games in a row with a fast paced game today.

• RedRaiders02

Staying away from VIR/MICH ST

• nlgreen1

Stacking gonzaga/Iowa, Maryland/Wvu and Wisconsin game

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tarheelsfan012 said...

Woodbury getting some minutes in a fast paced game and priced at $4200 on DK and Nigel Hayes 30 pts 3 games in a row with a fast paced game today.

Have Hayes all over the place in my LU’s

• tarheelsfan012

ANyone watch Wisc. play, if so, is Gasser worth a value play? He plays a ton of mins but his pts. are scarce in the tourney.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tarheelsfan012 said...

ANyone watch Wisc. play, if so, is Gasser worth a value play? He plays a ton of mins but his pts. are scarce in the tourney.

I watch them all the time. He hardly ever comes off the court since the Jackson injury but they have so many studs in the front court that he doesn’t get many touches to score but run’s the show. Koenig is another one i would look at because if they stop dekkar or haynes he will add stats in all cat.

• mindp0wer

I’m having my toughest time putn a lu together I’m comfortable with for the 4th rd of the madness

• chiasports

yep hayes in mine also!

• tarheelsfan012

Thanks SLP…..Hayes…the best kept secret of the day,lol….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mindp0wer said...

I’m having my toughest time putn a lu together I’m comfortable with for the 4th rd of the madness

Nice brag!!!! GL bud. I’m no expert but I have won the past few days in CBB with picking 3 studs and going from there. Today I love Okafor, Young and Van Fleet but that’s just me. Frank is going to go off big time but i can’t fit him in. I do like Thomas from Oklahoma to continue to play great.

• tarheelsfan012

I think alot of people will be off Harrell due to his last game so maybe a good contr. pick. but the total score scares me as it’s predicting a low scoring game..any thoughts?

• mindp0wer

Yea I’m rolling okafor, van vleet, thomas, and hayes… and thanks for the gl bro.

• Wrightime

Is trimble a good play today ? I cant seem to get off of him

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

My Plays of the Day

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cbb-daily-plays-sunday-march-22th-631529

• Drew52786

Gasser does play a lot of minutes, but the offense isn’t geared towards him at all. He will only shoot wide open and with Koenig, Kaminsky, Dekker, and Hayes all getting looks his ceiling is pretty low. I’m not sure his price on FD but on DK I think there is definitely better value.

• tarheelsfan012

Great write up Scott..Thank you..

• H0D0R

Gasser has a floor of about 15 points because the Badgers only run 7 players deep
    (with only 1 guard off the bench with Traevon out), but he is the 5th option on the offense so his ceiling is about 20 unless the Oregon completely sells out to stop Kaminsky and Hayes on the interior and leave him and Koenig wide open for 3’s, but I think that would benefit Koenig more than Gasser.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to trice owners. 15 points in 6 minutes. Switched him for brogden in one lu. Fml

• roach62

Trice 1 man wrecking crew….Brogdon wake up!!!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Fu brogdan

• dmc457

Anderson pretty much ended my day already

• tmarohl

Can anyone put up a link for the survivor tournament.

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/5149197?uc=65969632

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).