CBB FORUM

Comments

• RedRaiders02

Second day of round 2. Again a lot of cheap value(6k)

• mindp0wer

Tom izzo always gets the best out of his teams come tourney time. They are going to be a tough out.

• Cconn026

If they could shoot more consistently from the charity stripe, MSU could probably win it all

• tarheelsfan012

brog. just killed my lineups

• dmc457

100% sure Anderson had two rebounds but for some reason everywhere only has 1. I seen both rebounds for sure

• winsome

Okafor is gonna abuse these midgets

• tarheelsfan012

okafor going for 50

• tomac

@tarheelsfan012 said...

okafor going for 50

and will still be the second highest scoring frosh on the Dookies…

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Starting to wish I didn’t fade by Dukies…. just thought the upside wasn’t there in a slow paced game. But Winslow going for 60 and Okafor going for 45 at this point.

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

Starting to wish I didn’t fade by Dukies…. just thought the upside wasn’t there in a slow paced game. But Winslow going for 60 and Okafor going for 45 at this point.

yeah i dont think one person has winslow in the survivor but i could be wrong

• Stewburtx8

@chrisduffy543 said...

yeah i dont think one person has winslow in the survivor but i could be wrong

That’s good at least. I haven’t looked at it yet because none of my players have started playing yet.

• winsome

I was hesitant too but given Oak’s discount & the lack of true size on SDSU I had to go with one of em. Vascillated on taking both bigs but the O/U scared me away.

• Stewburtx8

Love to know what Eforsty saw in Darion Atkins that made him in play at $6000 today. Worked out great, but interesting play in my opinion.

I also don’t understand the strategy of stacking all 22 entries in a top heavy contest where only the top 64 of 200 advance today. Even Sox22 broke up his entries. But to each their own…..guess trying to win all the money.

• Stewburtx8

@winsome said...

I was hesitant too but given Oak’s discount & the lack of true size on SDSU I had to go with one of em. Vascillated on taking both bigs but the O/U scared me away.

Price certainly put Okafor in play. But San Diego State is usually really good at doubling the post. First half they just didn’t seem to come at Okafor fast enough. He got far too many 1 on 1 chances in the post. He also played great and finished just about everything today inside the free throw line.

• H0D0R

Last minute decision on DK, need someone under 5000, looking at Quentin Snider or Nate Buss, but hate the game between Louisville and UNI in general. Any other good options out there?

• H0D0R

Does Daxter Miles Jr have any value now that Staten is back to full? I do not watch enough West Virginia to know the pecking order since they play so many guys.

• Wrightime

Dam van vleet .. Your going to kill my day !!

• golfer32

Fuck you Wayne seldon

• Wrightime

Van vleet sucks !!! 8300 smh

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Wichita State stack has proven to be a disgrace so far:

Van Vleet – 4 turnovers

Baker – on pace for a 12.4 point game

Carter – not even playing with the dreaded 2 fouls, but did manage to commit 2 turnovers before sitting.

• dmc457

Seldon going off

• Stewburtx8

Selden either gets going early and looks to score all game, or he just misses a few shots, floats to the corner and never gets involved. Not sure why I rostered him soo damn much.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Stewburtx8 said...

Selden either gets going early and looks to score all game, or he just misses a few shots, floats to the corner and never gets involved. Not sure why I rostered him soo damn much.

To be this bad though is crazy. He is just god awful for scoring so many the last few weeks. Screwed my OKA line for sure.

• mindp0wer

Wayne seldon is barely a d3 player. He’s robbing kansas of a scholarship. Bill self hates him

• chrisduffy543

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wrightime said...

Van vleet sucks !!! 8300 smh

you were saying?

• BrianLeetch

why isnt Kruger giving the ball to Thomas more. Or even Spangler. Dayton is so small.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.