CBB FORUM

Comments

• RedRaiders02

Second day of round 2. Again a lot of cheap value(6k)

• therealccc

Are there going to be any bigger multi-day tournaments for sweet sixteen and on, similar to Survive the Madness?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Well played Koenig. You have 3 fouls you dumb ass.

• Wrightime

Anyone know what happened to smotrycz? He hit a 3 and hasnt been in since, hurt maybe

• dmc457

@Wrightime said...

Anyone know what happened to smotrycz? He hit a 3 and hasnt been in since, hurt maybe

I been wondering the same goes out there for a minute each time then gets pulled dont know whats going on

• Wrightime

Blows he was my cheap fw

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@therealccc said...

Are there going to be any bigger multi-day tournaments for sweet sixteen and on, similar to Survive the Madness?

DK has the $150k Blue Chip. It’s a $300 buyin though. 3 day survivor contest next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday/Sunday

• winsome

Trimble falling apart in the 2nd cost me more than I want to count

• Cconn026

@winsome said...

Trimble falling apart in the 2nd cost me more than I want to count

If by falling apart you mean getting hurt, then yeah

• Wrightime

Sucks to lose cause of a meaningless turnover

• eforsty

@Stewburtx8 said...

Love to know what Eforsty saw in Darion Atkins that made him in play at $6000 today. Worked out great, but interesting play in my opinion.

I also don’t understand the strategy of stacking all 22 entries in a top heavy contest where only the top 64 of 200 advance today. Even Sox22 broke up his entries. But to each their own…..guess trying to win all the money.

I meant to mix up my entries, but these early morning tickets have been tough for me as I’m on the west coast and I drank some last night, woke up a little hungover switched the dummy lineup to a real lineup and went back to bed planning on waking back up and mixing up lineups, but I turned off my alarm. So yes it was very very risky and I won’t be doing it again. It worked out fortunately, but ya could have easily gone bad. As for Atkins, I wasn’t expecting 30, but thought he’d be active on the boards, stats have been a bit up and down so it was more of a gut call.

• winsome

@Cconn026 said...

If by falling apart you mean getting hurt, then yeah

yeah had no idea when I posted as I was away from the games all day. kid was balling too

• uncl3dunkl3

Going with the train worked for forsty and that’s all that matters. Big congrats to him on that. This should be an interesting final two slates.

• Stewburtx8

@eforsty said...

I meant to mix up my entries, but these early morning tickets have been tough for me as I’m on the west coast and I drank some last night, woke up a little hungover switched the dummy lineup to a real lineup and went back to bed planning on waking back up and mixing up lineups, but I turned off my alarm. So yes it was very very risky and I won’t be doing it again. It worked out fortunately, but ya could have easily gone bad. As for Atkins, I wasn’t expecting 30, but thought he’d be active on the boards, stats have been a bit up and down so it was more of a gut call.

Ha, that makes sense. I forget that West Coast guys have to deal with 9:15 AM start times for this. Just seemed strange when I saw a 22 team train like that. Well either way, congrats! You got more than 1/3rd of the remaining entries. So you should be in great shape to have multiple shots at the $40k first prize. Good luck.

I tried to break my 20 entries up some throughout and it ended up not really working out anyways. Too many individual bad picks that sunk my lineups. Still profited, but wish I had at least a bullet or two remaining. Got 10 lineups to Saturday. 3 lineups to yesterday. But stupid Wayne Selden. Not sure how I allowed him on all 3 of my lineups yesterday. Just bad lineup making on my part if I’m trying to diversify, he’s hardly a guy I should be locking in on.

And yeah, Atkins wasn’t on my radar, but it worked out, and it seems he just fit right with the rest of the guys you liked.

• eforsty

@Stewburtx8 said...

Ha, that makes sense. I forget that West Coast guys have to deal with 9:15 AM start times for this. Just seemed strange when I saw a 22 team train like that. Well either way, congrats! You got more than 1/3rd of the remaining entries. So you should be in great shape to have multiple shots at the $40k first prize. Good luck.

I tried to break my 20 entries up some throughout and it ended up not really working out anyways. Too many individual bad picks that sunk my lineups. Still profited, but wish I had at least a bullet or two remaining. Got 10 lineups to Saturday. 3 lineups to yesterday. But stupid Wayne Selden. Not sure how I allowed him on all 3 of my lineups yesterday. Just bad lineup making on my part if I’m trying to diversify, he’s hardly a guy I should be locking in on.

And yeah, Atkins wasn’t on my radar, but it worked out, and it seems he just fit right with the rest of the guys you liked.

Ya Kansas has been a hard team to predict for DFS purposes, I’ve just stopped trying with that team. It looks like Sox got shut out. I still consider UnckleDunkle the favorite, he’s so consistently good.

• Stewburtx8

@eforsty said...

Ya Kansas has been a hard team to predict for DFS purposes, I’ve just stopped trying with that team. It looks like Sox got shut out. I still consider UnckleDunkle the favorite, he’s so consistently good.

You and him got 33 of the 64 entries. Think Absolutbronx got 4 entries. Should be interesting, especially the final 32 on Saturday/Sunday with only 4 games. Good luck to all the RG guys. I got 2 teams to the final 32 last year but then didn’t qualify for the Final 16. Frustrating coming up short both years of the final round(s).

I’ll turn my attention to the $150k DK Blue Chip, even though I’ve consistently been below average on that site (other than a short heater during the conference tournaments).

Hopefully Fanduel posts some bigger regular GPP’s for a Thursday/Friday 8 game slate. They should post them now and give them as much time as possible to fill up.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

@Stewburtx8 said...

You and him got 33 of the 64 entries. Think Absolutbronx got 4 entries. Should be interesting, especially the final 32 on Saturday/Sunday with only 4 games. Good luck to all the RG guys. I got 2 teams to the final 32 last year but then didn’t qualify for the Final 16. Frustrating coming up short both years of the final round(s).

I’ll turn my attention to the $150k DK Blue Chip, even though I’ve consistently been below average on that site (other than a short heater during the conference tournaments).

Hopefully Fanduel posts some bigger regular GPP’s for a Thursday/Friday 8 game slate. They should post them now and give them as much time as possible to fill up.

2nd chance survive the madness 1x! We can hope right?

• Stewburtx8

I doubt it, since last year they started that on Friday. Now it would basically be copying the Blue Chip. Although maybe that wouldn’t be a bad thing at a lower price point ($25-100).

I’d just be happy with like a $50k Alley Oop. But I’m guessing it remains $20-25k.

• jakeupjohnson

Did you see who won the $20K Alley Oop last night? His first and only CBB win and he clears $2,500…only 52 wins total since Sept. 14. Odd.

• milktruck

That moment when you build a lineup that’s crushing only to realize sox has multiple identical entries…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).