CBB FORUM

• lanean11

Anyone have any cheap picks for today’s slate? No NBA today so I figured I would give CBB a shot tonight (FD).

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

lmao guess KAT doesn’t want to play at all today .. there goes my lineups

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

It’s a shock to me that he is considered a top 2 NBA pick. He does this far too often. Has completely disappeared from from too many games, and just doesn’t play smart.

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

WOW Towns

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Towns is going to pick up his 5th. He has 4 fouls and still can’t keep his hands off guys.

• gjtgjtgjt

Well, mostly stacking the early games, smart, convincing myself Brandon Ashley is not worthless, unsmart…Always 2 steps forward, 3 back…

• mikemaz13

RG Overall Ranking

went to school with KAT and the kids smart.. but on the court its a completely different story i dont understand it at all smh

• eronau

Ullis and towns ruined my lineup dang it…I picked the wrong kentucky players ughh

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Finally Towns on the board!

• gjtgjtgjt

@mikemaz13 said...

went to school with KAT and the kids smart.. but on the court its a completely different story i dont understand it at all smh

Like anything, he’s still learning reaction time. Has nothing to do with intelligence…Now Coach Cal, why not give the walk on some time? See, and this is why the Sweet 16 is no fun when small schools make it…I mean really, you have to feel for WVU taking the spot of a more deserving team just because they got lucky last weekend as a 15 seed…

• Jdubb

@tomac said...

I really wish there was an affordable survivor that started tonight…DS ran one last year and I’m pretty sure it filled. A second chance for those of us who bombed out last week.

Agreed! I was really hoping for another survivor contest in the $27 range, was disappointed they did not offer one.

• gjtgjtgjt

Speaking of survivor, cashed in both my small triple ups by .25…LMAO, should never have been that close.

• Joe1Coal

Got burned last night by Rondae Hollis Jefferson, Ullis, and Nigel Hayes. I was in the money all night up until the last 6 or 7 minutes of the Xavier-Ari Game. Ended up cashing in a double up, but I thought I HAD the chance for a decent lineup last night, ended up with 205, not great. 244.5 took down the Rejection. Dekker and Connaughton were the key differences between my lineup and the top scorer. Never know when the leprechaun is going to do well. Connaughton is impossible to predict.

It seems that the sat-sun lineups will be difficult, because I’m not sure how to read Notre Dame vs Kentucky. Will be fun though. Tonight is a new night, grind away!

• Wrightime

@Joe1Coal said...

Got burned last night by Rondae Hollis Jefferson, Ullis, and Nigel Hayes. I was in the money all night up until the last 6 or 7 minutes of the Xavier-Ari Game. Ended up cashing in a double up, but I thought I HAD the chance for a decent lineup last night, ended up with 205, not great. 244.5 took down the Rejection. Dekker and Connaughton were the key differences between my lineup and the top scorer. Never know when the leprechaun is going to do well. Connaughton is impossible to predict.

It seems that the sat-sun lineups will be difficult, because I’m not sure how to read Notre Dame vs Kentucky. Will be fun though. Tonight is a new night, grind away!

I had 244.4 that was good for 2nd in the buzzer .. Didnt think i had a chance as i faded the zona game so i sort of got lucky

• Wrightime

@Joe1Coal said...

I had 244.4 that was good for 2nd in the buzzer .. Didnt think i had a chance as i faded the zona game so i sort of got lucky

• Joe1Coal

@Wrightime said...

Excellent, congrats!

Xavier really played a strong game.

• Wrightime

Tonight seems all like all the value is with the zags ..

• Wrightime

@Joe1Coal said...

Excellent, congrats!

Xavier really played a strong game.

Thanks

• Wrightime

@Wrightime said...

Tonight seems all like all the value is with the zags ..

Sorry typin while at work lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).