CBB FORUM

Comments

• slayeratcp

Going to be incredibly hard to play studs today unless you take a total flier on a low minutes guy.

• Wrightime

Utah can defend the 3 no doubt, but and a big but, they havent faced a team like duke either with okafor .. Everyone said san diego st was going to match-up well agansit duke and they got shredded .. So now if they double okafor when he gets it down low and they have winslow cutting nightmare for utah or he kicks it out now duke will have open looks . If they man up on okafor its lights out ! And if somehow which is possible okafor gets poeltl in foul trouble early i can see duke def blowing them out .. Utah will have to really shoot well to have a chance just my opinion thats all

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Utah will upset. 5 point spread Vegas begging people to bet Duke.

• slayeratcp

Will there be no blog or Grind Down today?

• eronau

thoughts on stacking Gonzaga

• Wrightime

@eronau said...

thoughts on stacking Gonzaga

Love zag stack have 4 in almost every lu

• gjtgjtgjt

@slayeratcp said...

Going to be incredibly hard to play studs today unless you take a total flier on a low minutes guy.

I don’t know, depends on site…I think Dakari Tucker is in play, getting way more minutes lately and is 3800 on DK, Gary Bell and Snider are both 5K and under too. Freeman/Abu could be an interesting forward plays under 5K. considering Louisville doesn’t have a ton of great front court outside of Montrezl…I actually thought it was pretty easy.

• whistexpert

lol. well played!

• SnaDonkey

@slayeratcp said...

Will there be no blog or Grind Down today?

Varn posted that his write up on tonight’s slate will be up by 5pm

• eronau

need a value play at 4300 any suggestions

• gjtgjtgjt

@eronau said...

need a value play at 4300 any suggestions

On DK, you’re a 100 short for Freeman so I say Dakari 100% if you’re set on the rest

• eronau

thanks….im never set though lol

• Joe1Coal

@slpanthers24 said...

Utah doesn’t just let you shoot 3’s. Have you watched them or just a Duke fan? Not being a smartass just saying Utah can play d with the best of them.

I am definitely not a Dook fan, I am a Gator fan. I’ve watched a lot of Utah. I just think Duke is a better team by leaps and bounds, just my opinion.

• Elevator30

On FD
    Harrell
    Winslow
    Anya
    Dawson

Trice
    Bell jr
    Freeman
    Tucker

Have 5700 and need a forward.

• Cconn026

I have his write up of Friday’s players from last night. I can PM them to you if you want.

• djw2033

why does tucker not start?

• eronau

have 5500 left need F on DK…any suggestions maybe loveridge or Poeltl….or abu

• SnaDonkey

@Cconn026 said...

I have his write up of Friday’s players from last night. I can PM them to you if you want.

Thanks Cconn…that would be great

• Elevator30

Cconn- yes thanks

• slayeratcp

Sounds good, send them along

• winsome

@Elevator30 said...

On FD
    Harrell
    Winslow
    Anya
    Dawson

Trice
    Bell jr
    Freeman
    Tucker

Have 5700 and need a forward.

Really? Smh

• Elevator30

Explain?

• Elevator30

Winsome- Who would you add/delete?

• Cconn026

Im not sending the grind down to everyone…only the ones I can reasonably confirm have access to the picks, hence why I didnt post it here. Also, they are the FD picks only.

• jakeupjohnson

I have Poeltl on one lineup, loveridge on another, and Abu on the third…so it was a toss up for me but if I were making one lineup I would go with Poeltl or Loveridge.

On a side note I don’t like paying up for Harrell, so if you swapped him out you could free up some money for someone else.

• KellyCDickson

What about Plumlee?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).