CBB FORUM

Comments

• slayeratcp

Going to be incredibly hard to play studs today unless you take a total flier on a low minutes guy.

• jakeupjohnson

Plumlee’s floor and production last game are unacceptable and there does not seem to be anything in the game script that would make me think Plumlee will get significantly more time on the floor against Utah than he did against SD St. I would go with Welsh if I only had $4,500 left for a Forward.

• VinnyT87

Is it just me, or is anyone else thinking NC State/Louisville gonna have more points in it than people letting on? Lots of future NBA/D-League players in this game, they both can play ugly but they both can put up the points too.

• Wrightime

@VinnyT87 said...

Is it just me, or is anyone else thinking NC State/Louisville gonna have more points in it than people letting on? Lots of future NBA/D-League players in this game, they both can play ugly but they both can put up the points too.

You would think … But lousiville goes to that 2-3 zone can really slow things down and can get ugly and state has had some awful games this year .. Lowest total of the day on top of it

• tarheel66

@stewburtx8 ,

son attends UNC, LOL. And everyone who lives in North Carolina is a Tarheel !!!

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

My plays for the day!

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/cbb-daily-plays-friday-march-27th-640443

• jets526

Anybody have an opinion on Trice? He happens to fit into my last spot and while I wasn’t going to take him I can’t seem to adjust my lu to get more salary space.

• slayeratcp

I like trice a lot from all the matchup stats and he seems like a big game player. That being said when I look at the last 5 or so games, valentine has put up more points for the same price so I’m flip flopping them

• jets526

I’ve got both right now. Wanted to throw one of the duke big men in there but they were too expensive.

• Cconn026

I’d only play trice in GPP. Even against UVA, he started by going off and then went cold for a long stretch in the middle of the game.

• AC_Slater

@Joe1Coal said...

Agreed. I think people were impressed by Utah beating Georgetown, beating Stephen F. Austin pretty soundly, even though it was a 7point spread, the game felt like a 25 point win. Georgetown was severely over seeded, they did not deserve to be a 4 seed. Anyway, I think Duke will crush tonight. But, I’ve been wrong plenty of times before.

Other predictions:

Okahoma 77 Michigan State 81 OT
    UCLA 81 Gonzaga 71
    NC State 59 Louisville 50

We’ll see how close I am.

UCLA beating Gonzaga by 10? come on man. hah What watching these two teams makes you think this is going to happen? The only way UCLA is winning this game is at the wire.

My Byron Wesley statement holds true, he’s scorched them pretty much everytime he’s played them. Fire him up into your line-ups.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

This UCLA v. Gonzaga game has become an utter DFS abortion.

• AC_Slater

Mental note, stadiums are not good for DFS.

• AC_Slater

Though, to be fair they still might outscore the Louisville/NCS game.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Nominee for the tonight’s biggest POS:

Lennard Freeman

• eronau

I stacked Gonzaga but left out karnowski and played gary bell jr for my 5th Gonzaga player ughh what was I thinking

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Damn it taylor come on. Haven’t left the court and you have negative points.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@MARJAC said...

Nominee for the tonight’s biggest POS:

Lennard Freeman

We have a new leader..going to cost me top 10 for sure

• alexfree

Great night of basketball.

• Joe1Coal

Even a broken clock can be right once a day. Got Michigan state right. Duke was up huge. Just relaxed. They couldve easily won big. Bombed the first 2 though.

• alexfree

@Joe1Coal said...

Even a broken clock can be right once a day. Got Michigan state right. Duke was up huge. Just relaxed. They couldve easily won big. Bombed the first 2 though.

I agree. Somehow won all of the big tourneys on FD except for the bank shot. Always fun sweating rebounds for thousands.

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

I love college basketball but the refs are just killing college basketball. They need to let them play. The third foul on Wright was a joke. It seems there can’t go a minute of up and down action without a foul. I know like in the NHL they hardly call penalties in playoffs seems to be the opposite in CBB.

• alexfree

@Scott121422 said...

I love college basketball but the refs are just killing college basketball. They need to let them play. The third foul on Wright was a joke. It seems there can’t go a minute of up and down action without a foul. I know like in the NHL they hardly call penalties in playoffs seems to be the opposite in CBB.

Totally this, its ridic.

• Wrightime

Did they change someones score ? I went to bed games over i finished 2nd , wake up this moring i ended up 6th .. Ugh still nice but geez with the scoring

• Cconn026

@Wrightime said...

Did they change someones score ? I went to bed games over i finished 2nd , wake up this moring i ended up 6th .. Ugh still nice but geez with the scoring

Not sure what happened but I do know that the MI State vs Oklahoma game had finished on FD before Utah vs Duke, which was still open around 1230 EST…thought that was odd last night.

• Wrightime

@Cconn026 said...

Not sure what happened but I do know that the MI State vs Oklahoma game had finished on FD before Utah vs Duke, which was still open around 1230 EST…thought that was odd last night.

Strange cause both games had finished .. They must have changed scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).