CBB FORUM

Comments

• therealccc

Busted out of the Blue Chip and long since been out of the Madness.

Time for some heads up and GPPs.

WSC/LYLES WAR WAGON IN EFFECT.

• theoddsmaker

These refs are atrocious. That was a clean block by Blackshear and its his 4th foul. Refs need to let the players decide the game not these bullshit ticky tack foul calls.

• Razzle11

@eforsty said...

Thanks, it’s still way up in the air. With so many land mines the top score probably won’t be as high as normal.

Well the first page of the scoreboard looks impressive…I didnt dive into the lu’s but I assume you have them split around different plays from gonzaga-duke

• theoddsmaker

Good game Karnowski, so much for my chance at taking down every GPP!

• theoddsmaker

it’s just so crazy how quickly a player can be shut down and receive 5-10 less minutes then he would have just by getting a couple quick fouls

• therealccc

Pangos and Karnowski in my cash lineups. Yeaaaaaa!

• Wrightime

Im sorry but okafor is wayyy overrated

• theoddsmaker

Karnowski has been the biggest dumpster fire of a train wreck I’ve had happen this year. Was nearly by myself at top of the alley oop with only person with minutes remaining and falling faster than a bowling ball in a pool with him not getting any minutes or points

• McDoucherson

@eforsty said...

Thanks, it’s still way up in the air. With so many land mines the top score probably won’t be as high as normal.

Congrats! Awesome job.

• eforsty

@McDoucherson said...

Congrats! Awesome job.

Thanks, definitely on cloud 9 right now. Last season I could barely break even, there’s a definite learning curve to CBB DFS, but I definitely had quite a bit of luck on my side.

• easternmh

• x3

Blogger of the Month

@eforsty said...

Thanks, definitely on cloud 9 right now. Last season I could barely break even, there’s a definite learning curve to CBB DFS, but I definitely had quite a bit of luck on my side.

well done eforsty, you pretty much owned that tournament

• whistexpert

nice job efrosty!

• Joe1Coal

@eforsty said...

Looks like it was never in doubt, you crushed it. Congrats!

• Stewburtx8

• 2012 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@eforsty said...

Congrats eforsty!

• Joe1Coal

@Wrightime said...

Im sorry but okafor is wayyy overrated

Okafor is not overrated. He is exceptional for a guy his size. In 2 years, he will be the next anthony davis.

• Stewburtx8

@Joe1Coal said...

Okafor is not overrated. He is exceptional for a guy his size. In 2 years, he will be the next anthony davis.

Offensively I think his ceiling is as high or even higher than Davis. Okafor is much more refined offensively than Anthony Davis was at this point in their respective careers. BUT I really don’t see Okafor ever being close to the defensive presence that Davis is. Okafor is a below average defender at this point. Davis was an elite defender in college already.

• Razzle11

@Stewburtx8 said...

Offensively I think his ceiling is as high or even higher than Davis. Okafor is much more refined offensively than Anthony Davis was at this point in their respective careers. BUT I really don’t see Okafor ever being close to the defensive presence that Davis is. Okafor is a below average defender at this point. Davis was an elite defender in college already.

Id echo this sentiment and as far as the offensive end, he needs to add a little bulk as he really struggled the last couple against the Utah and Gonzaga bigs

• whistexpert

Okafor doesn’t have what hawk harrelson would call the will to win…. Winslow has it in spades tho so I see a huge blowout of MSU

• Stewburtx8

@whistexpert said...

Okafor doesn’t have what hawk harrelson would call the will to win…. Winslow has it in spades tho so I see a huge blowout of MSU

Okafor just seems too nice sometimes, haha.

But Winslow has definitely been exceptional. Probably the Player of the Tournament so far in my opinion.

• Joe1Coal

As a Knicks fan, I am glad they picked this year to:

A) Actually have a #1 pick
    B) Suck so bad they’ll at least get a top 3 pick and one of these studs.

• Joe1Coal

He could develop into a better defensive talent, he needs to be taught. I don’t remember the last time Coach Devil had a really big man that played D.

• Stewburtx8

@Joe1Coal said...

He could develop into a better defensive talent, he needs to be taught. I don’t remember the last time Coach Devil had a really big man that played D.

Brian Zoubek was a pretty important defensive presence when they won the title in 2010. They don’t win without his defense/rebounding.

Shelden Williams was the DPOY twice back in 2004-2006.

Coach K really hasn’t had many dominant big men over the last decade. Certainly not a player as talented as Okafor. Elton Brand was probably the last great “big” man.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).