CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Huge slate tonight. Lots of guard value to be had.

• milktruck

Need that fifth guard spot. Need it.

• DubDeuces85

So much value at the guard spot it’s ridiculous. Going to be a wild night for sure.

• kings2609

@DubDeuces85 said...

So much value at the guard spot it’s ridiculous. Going to be a wild night for sure.

Thanks for the podcast/radio show last night, hopefully it helps me tonight..Debating throwing my hat in the 200 qual, cant decide cant decide

• bbjay20

I threw up a blog about some deep values tonight

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-wednesday-3-4-15-fanduel-picks-597397#reply-597397

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@bbjay20 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-wednesday-3-4-15-fanduel-picks-597397#reply-597397

Great article. I actually reworked my line-up to get some UCF v. South Florida value action in there. Gotta love it. 8-21 South Florida v. 12-16 UCF and the only people that care aside from the players, coaches and their families, are gamblers and DFS players.

• migsrgr8

@bbjay20 said...

Nice work!
    I particularly like the morris walker pick.

• luto129

The Miami situation is pretty cloudy. McClellan may play which may force me to avoid. Would Jekiri guard Artis?

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/03/04/angel-rodriguez-out-vs-pitt-sheldon-mcclellan-also-ailing/

• CBassXU

McClellan is officially out I believe

• BovineU

Jamal Branch is doubtful so you can bump up your projected minutes for St. John’s players from 39 minutes to 40 minutes.

• eforsty

@luto129 said...

The Miami situation is pretty cloudy. McClellan may play which may force me to avoid. Would Jekiri guard Artis?

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2015/03/04/angel-rodriguez-out-vs-pitt-sheldon-mcclellan-also-ailing/

I would imagine Jekiri would mostly be on Michael Young. Larranaga would want to keep Jekiri down low to protect the rim and Young plays the Center role while Artis can go inside or out. Miami will probably put Reed/Uceda/Sherman on Artis. Artis and Jeter are kind of interchangeable at the 3 and the 4 though so one of them will get to go up against a smaller defender especially if Mclelland is out.

• bbjay20

@MARJAC said...

Great article. I actually reworked my line-up to get some UCF v. South Florida value action in there. Gotta love it. 8-21 South Florida v. 12-16 UCF and the only people that care aside from the players, coaches and their families, are gamblers and DFS players.

Thanks!

I could see that UCF/USF game being one that swings the tourneys. SHould be some underowned players with some good upside.

• CBassXU

@BovineU said...

Jamal Branch is doubtful so you can bump up your projected minutes for St. John’s players from 39 minutes to 40 minutes.

Hahaha, the usage rates also won’t change at all

• bbjay20

@eforsty said...

I would imagine Jekiri would mostly be on Michael Young. Larranaga would want to keep Jekiri down low to protect the rim and Young plays the Center role while Artis can go inside or out. Miami will probably put Reed/Uceda/Sherman on Artis. Artis and Jeter are kind of interchangeable at the 3 and the 4 though so one of them will get to go up against a smaller defender especially if Mclelland is out.

I like Artis a bit more, but Young was stepping out hitting 3’s over the weekend. He might feel good about continuing to try that.

• milktruck

@CBassXU said...

Hahaha, the usage rates also won’t change at all

Actually think it helps Obekpa a bit. Should be back to 30 min if he avoids the fouls.

• bodymore52

Is there any reason Jarell Martin struggled so badly vs Tennessee last time they played? Cause i really want to go with him cause everyone has big games vs Vols. So is it just a anomaly or he doesn’t match up well?

• kings2609

Foul trouble 23mins played total, never really got into the game

• kings2609

Tenn, plays a zone though and likes to pack it in and make a team shoot the 3 over them. But martin is a freak and tenn doesn’t really match up well against him.

• bodymore52

Thanks

• Scott121422

Knows the College Sportz

• Blogger of the Month

Twitter reports that Sheldon McClellan (groin) out untrue. Expected to start tonight v Pitt. CanesHoops HeraldSports @MiamiHerald #UM

• CBassXU

Well that changes things (like every lineup I have)

• dmrose

Even with McClellan playing do you think it’s safe to roll with Reed? His minutes and production seem to be solid enough to justify the price with upside in a plus matchup

• DubDeuces85

@kings2609 said...

Thanks for the podcast/radio show last night, hopefully it helps me tonight..Debating throwing my hat in the 200 qual, cant decide cant decide

Appreciate you listening. Having a great time with the show. I say go for it on the $200. I think there are a lot of great choices tonight and you may end up with low ownership all around on some guys that can post huge numbers.

• bbjay20

Sounds like he’s hurting either way. I’m still rolling out Reed regardless of SM’s status. Lecomte is still a possibility too. Ja’Quan Newton is off the table for me.

• bbjay20

Just noticed Ohio State/Penn State at 6pm. WTF is that?

• hurricanes331

@DubDeuces85 said...

Appreciate you listening. Having a great time with the show. I say go for it on the $200. I think there are a lot of great choices tonight and you may end up with low ownership all around on some guys that can post huge numbers.

where can you find the podcast?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).