CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Huge slate tonight. Lots of guard value to be had.

• milktruck

Grayson Allen LOL

• bbjay20

@milktruck said...

Grayson Allen LOL

I contemplated him on DK but come on. 19 in the 1st? Has he totaled 19 all year?

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

Didn’t look at home road splits… I usually do..c’mon ND just dbl him and Rozier and make the rest of the bums beat you

Well Harrell got his 40burg

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Devonta Pollard Death Train. 39 FD points last game. 3.4 FD at the half.

• CBassXU

@MARJAC said...

Devonta Pollard Death Train. 39 FD points last game. 3.4 FD at the half.

At least he’s significantly outscoring Knowles haha

• MARJAC

@CBassXU said...

At least he’s significantly outscoring Knowles haha

hehe. True. Knowles is the supersonic bullet death train tonight.

• bbjay20

Chicken is single-handedly destroying me tonight.

• morriswr

What happened to Dawson?

• MARJAC

Ugh, calling Stormin’ Norman Powell …. last home game in the Conference of Champions …. we need something more than ….. zero ….

• Greenmonstah

@MARJAC said...

Ugh, calling Stormin’ Norman Powell …. last home game in the Conference of Champions …. we need something more than ….. zero ….

Wow….still at ZERO….WTF!

• MARJAC

@Greenmonstah said...

Wow….still at ZERO….WTF!

Yep. UCLA has 28 points, and Parker has zero fantasy points.

• wildcatfan9698

@julieduke33 said...

Going to Louisville for 1st round games..can’t wait..hoping ND is there but I keep,seeing them in Columbus by experts

will be there of course

• luto129

@morriswr said...

What happened to Dawson?

He got an elbow to the side of the head by Haas mid first half. Went to the locker room and hasn’t even come back to the bench. They haven’t announced anything though, maybe concussion, maybe precaution.

• gjtgjtgjt

I love owning D’angelo Harrison because it is just so painful. Wow, how does this guy even get run, he’s god awful. Oh yeah, and Amric Fields is dominating the first half, um, yeah…

• bbjay20

@MARJAC said...

Yep. UCLA has 28 points, and Parker has zero fantasy points.

Tony Parker is killing it tonight. 20+ at the half.

• bbjay20

@luto129 said...

He got an elbow to the side of the head by Haas mid first half. Went to the locker room and hasn’t even come back to the bench. They haven’t announced anything though, maybe concussion, maybe precaution.

Looked pretty rough. I’d guess concussion too. Hope he’s ok.

• luto129

Switched out Lachance and Costello for lecomte and mitoglou. Dawson being out has led to Costellos game of his life. Ruining what could have been a really good night, instead maybe min cash.

• TooBigYo20

Norman Powell. Welp

• TooBigYo20

@gjtgjtgjt said...

I love owning D’angelo Harrison because it is just so painful. Wow, how does this guy even get run, he’s god awful. Oh yeah, and Amric Fields is dominating the first half, um, yeah…

I said on the podcast of you play him today you are just goin to lose.

However I also said lock jpatt and Tyler harriS in.
    Just flipping coins boys

• bbjay20

@gjtgjtgjt said...

I don’t think I’ve ever used Harrison. I always like Pointer, Greene, Jordan or someone else better on that team. He’s just so hit or miss at such a high price.

• gjtgjtgjt

@TooBigYo20 said...

I said on the podcast of you play him today you are just goin to lose.

However I also said lock jpatt and Tyler harriS in.
    Just flipping coins boys

I seriously pick him solely for the pain…But having Alford is helping…If I don’t experience another epic collapse like last night, I could cash all around, but playing a lot less than last night. And as I types, Harrison made a 3 at least…

• bbjay20

Pollard had a great 2nd half/OT and ended up hitting value. Chicken, not so much. 0.4, what a joke.

• dmc457

Ziegler didn’t record a stat in the 2nd half wtf

• tomac

could someone link me a FD tourney?

• dmc457

I better get my extra 2 points from dk ware had 12pts they have him at 10

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).