CBB FORUM

Comments

• bbjay20

Huge slate tonight. Lots of guard value to be had.

• TooBigYo20

Dfs is so frustrating

• bbjay20

@TooBigYo20 said...

Dfs is so frustrating

I honestly can’t figure out how some dudes do so well so consistently and basically make a career of it.

• dmrose

Demetrius Jackson turned out to be my play of the night, CBB lineup outscoring my NBA lineup somehow

• julieduke33

I always talk about Bonzie Colson but never play him…obviously minutes are risky but maybe now Brey will play him 30 minutes…screw Auguste

• julieduke33

Oh by the way Okafoe thanks for getting out scored by everyone rostered tonight….

• julieduke33

Why didn’t you guys tell me to play Harrell??? Haha

• milktruck

@julieduke33 said...

Why didn’t you guys tell me to play Harrell??? Haha

it’s all good, where was someone to tell me to fade Patterson somewhere?

• tomac

anybody play the oop?

• bbjay20

@julieduke33 said...

I always talk about Bonzie Colson but never play him…obviously minutes are risky but maybe now Brey will play him 30 minutes…screw Auguste

Yeah you’ve been all over him but was tonight his first game with 20+ minutes? Kid is money within 5 feet

• dmc457

Walker shiting the bed

• dmc457

Seriously what a joke walker is totally ruin my night I was doing so good then my night crumbled because of him

• milktruck

1 ticket down…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).