Temple @ East Carolina – 7 PM EST

Wisconsin @ Minnesota – 7 PM EST

Arkansas @ South Carolina – 7 PM EST

Memphis @ UCONN – 9 PM EST

California @ Arizona – 9 PM EST

Colorado @ Washington – 9 PM EST

Utah @ Washington State – 11 PM EST

Stanford @ Arizona State – 11 PM EST

8 Game slate tonight.. Who ya got grinders??

• whistexpert

Looking for someone to come in here and say all the X and then fade accordingly

I kid.

Anyone think Frank the Tank leaves 50 pts in his wake when he gets done with Minnesota?

• bfaloon360

@whistexpert said...

Lol well.. gotta start somewhere right? Lots of value at guard does make it easier to pay up for Frank. I think Dekker is 20+ FD tonight also.

• migsrgr8

… & Minnesota likes to play up-tempo. I like Frank, not sure if he can deliver another 40+ but he’s a safe a play for 35 as you can find IMO.

• dmrose

This is one of my favorite slates, lots of similar totals in these games and can go a lot of different directions, I like Utah playing up in tempo against WSU and Arkansas-USC a lot

• bfaloon360

Senior night for Boatright should be a show. Hamilton also lit up Memphis a few weeks back with 54 FD points Ill have one or the other for sure.

• bigtroll04

will cummings at $7.6k not too bad

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Whatever happens, it is going to be a late sweat tonight with two high total games not even starting until 11:00 pm.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Kaminsky & Purvis or Hamilton & Shaq “Despite the idiot Pastner, I’m a lock for at least 30 whenever Nichols is out” Goodwin?

• TooBigYo20

@whistexpert said...

I kid.

Anyone think Frank the Tank leaves 50 pts in his wake when he gets done with Minnesota?

All the Xavier Johnson and Boatright

Fade accordingly

• thetitanlb

Small NBA slate. That means a few $2 gpp entries. Lets do this guys

• milktruck

@MARJAC said...

Kaminsky & Purvis or Hamilton & Shaq “Despite the idiot Pastner, I’m a lock for at least 30 whenever Nichols is out” Goodwin?

Pastner death train… Only a few more stops this season!

• milktruck

Just built a lineup with 5 AAC players, AMA

• luto129

@bfaloon360 said...

Lol well.. gotta start somewhere right? Lots of value at guard does make it easier to pay up for Frank. I think Dekker is 20+ FD tonight also.

Not sure if I agree entirely on the value at guard, there’s some but where to go?
    Everyone under 6k to me is seems all exactly the same.
    Holder and Blakes seem to alternate good games.
    The Minnesota backcourt…who knows other than Hollins, and against Wisconsin – pass.
    Koenig was decent until the last 2 where his floor dropped out. He does get the minutes as Jackson still seems to be out.
    Caleb White intrigues me, but he was foul happy against Temple last time out.
    Kedren Johnson and Nick King – well Pastner is all that’s needed to be said about that.

• TooBigYo20

I’m sure others read other forums and write ups and just to make sure nigel goss is in today. Some clowns write up has him out and even ranked minny guys good today.
    Take that for what it is.
    Just always double check stuff

Kinda hard to get it wrong even when the dk/fd notes say the guy is in.

• Joe1Coal

I really think UConn is a solid choice tonight. They are starting to hit their stride. They always seem to get up around Tournament Time. I agree with the Boatright choice.

• bfaloon360

Guards with under 6k value I like Kedren Johnson, Marcus Allen, and Bo Barnes. Risk increases in that order. All three have seen good minutes lately.
    Forwards with under 6k value for me are looking like Chatkevicius, Xavier Johnson, and Purvis.. Some of the guys I’ve seen popping up in my gpp entries.

• milktruck

Any word on Rosco Allen? Tempted to try Humphrey again but worried about minutes.

• Joe1Coal

@milktruck said...

Any word on Rosco Allen? Tempted to try Humphrey again but worried about minutes.

Humphrey will probably drop 40 tonight after everyone had him (35% in the alley OOP if I remember correctly) and had serious foul trouble the other night.

• whistexpert

@TooBigYo20 said...

All the Xavier Johnson and Boatright

Fade accordingly

I jest I jest, I consider what a lot of you guys say on here heavily, for better AND worse ;)

• bbjay20

Got another blog up on some possibly overlooked low priced guys

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-thursday-3-5-15-fanduel-picks-599747#reply-599747

I purposely left out Trashcan because F that guy and F Pastner even more.

• TooBigYo20

Nice read ^^

• bbjay20

@TooBigYo20 said...

Nice read ^^

Thanks, appreciate the kind words

• Joe1Coal

Anyone else having trouble making a lineup that you really like tonight?

• kenneth51

@bbjay20 said...

Got another blog up on some possibly overlooked low priced guys

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/digging-the-mines-finding-cbb-value-thursday-3-5-15-fanduel-picks-599747#reply-599747

I purposely left out Trashcan because F that guy and F Pastner even more.

Pastner dig made me laugh. Enjoyed the write up. Nice work

• elfife2

Have enough for Boatright OR Hamilton tonight.

Anyone watch the last time Memphis played UCONN? Feels like a Boatright takeover tonight, but his usage the last time they met was by far his lowest of the season. Also led to a triple-double for Hamilton.

Did Memphis focus all their attention on shutting down Boatright last time?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).