Temple @ East Carolina – 7 PM EST

Wisconsin @ Minnesota – 7 PM EST

Arkansas @ South Carolina – 7 PM EST

Memphis @ UCONN – 9 PM EST

California @ Arizona – 9 PM EST

Colorado @ Washington – 9 PM EST

Utah @ Washington State – 11 PM EST

Stanford @ Arizona State – 11 PM EST

8 Game slate tonight.. Who ya got grinders??

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@elfife2 said...

Have enough for Boatright OR Hamilton tonight.

Anyone watch the last time Memphis played UCONN? Feels like a Boatright takeover tonight, but his usage the last time they met was by far his lowest of the season. Also led to a triple-double for Hamilton.

Did Memphis focus all their attention on shutting down Boatright last time?

I am also interested in the answers to this question.

• morriswr

I took both…maybe the wrong choice but, Boatright at home on senior night and Hamilton with no Nichols makes me all kinds of happy. Hope I stay happy once games tip….

• elfife2

Yeah I re-worked my LU to fit both as well. Reminds me a lot of Maryland in the sense that it’s two guards that dominate all the offense they run, one is bigger (Wells/Hamilton) and one is quicker (Trimble/Boatright). I think they’ll both get 30+ tonight so might as well stack em up.

Maybe Pastner will over-react to Purvis’ last game and focus all the defense on him this time???

• TooBigYo20

Didn’t Boatright get hurt that game and played through it? Could be confusing it with another game

• phwill

@TooBigYo20 said...

Didn’t Boatright get hurt that game and played through it? Could be confusing it with another game

He got hit in the face and had to leave temporarily to get stitched up. I think HAMilton happened still after he returned to the game too though.

• marko8407

Edit: Removed. Figured out the issue. Tra is available.

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Be wary of the Senior Night narrative. See Stormin’ Norman Powell last night. See also Dez Wells last Saturday.

• milktruck

@MARJAC said...

Be wary of the Senior Night narrative. See Stormin’ Norman Powell last night. See also Dez Wells last Saturday.

Yep, only relevant if someone will lose/gain minutes as a result

• TooBigYo20

Holder is available on my DK slate…. might wanna double check

• morriswr

@milktruck said...

Yep, only relevant if someone will lose/gain minutes as a result

Not sure that’s the only time it’s relevant…a guy who played 4 years for a school he got suspended for going to and won a championship with? I’m going senior night narrative tonight. If I lose I’ll eat it. But for my money tonight is one night you don’t want to miss the Boat…right? (See what I did there?) lol

• dmc457

My question of the day chatkevicius do u play him or not? He been outstanding but he goes up against portis this time around that’s what I fear. He could easily pick up 2 early fouls

• SeeRed4

kedren johnson or Tra Holder basically same price? I see more upside with johnson but a higher floor with Holder…thoughts?

• bodymore52

Purvis finally over 4500.. Took long enough. Guess it takes dropping 30 plus

• MARJAC

@SeeRed4 said...

kedren johnson or Tra Holder basically same price? I see more upside with johnson but a higher floor with Holder…thoughts?

Holder is NOT coached by Pastner, if you are looking for a tie-breaker.

• SeeRed4

@MARJAC said...

Holder is NOT coached by Pastner, if you are looking for a tie-breaker.

True that but its for a gpp…sooo Holder would be my cash play for sure.

• morriswr

HOw real is the Pastner death train? Like real enough to fade everyone even with Nichols out?

• milktruck

Tie goes to the non-Pastner

• bbjay20

@morriswr said...

HOw real is the Pastner death train? Like real enough to fade everyone even with Nichols out?

Not enough to fade certain guys (aka Shaq) but as milk truck said, enough to use as a tiebreaker. Look at some of their game logs; minutes are all over the place. Pastner is the worst.

• dmrose

I don’t get the attraction of playing any Memphis players, one of the lower O/U on the board and on the road, not to mention the Pastner effect

• adnoble

@elfife2 said...

Have enough for Boatright OR Hamilton tonight.

Anyone watch the last time Memphis played UCONN? Feels like a Boatright takeover tonight, but his usage the last time they met was by far his lowest of the season. Also led to a triple-double for Hamilton.

Did Memphis focus all their attention on shutting down Boatright last time?

I watched that game. Boatright looked terrible and just took stupid shots. More like Frustration type shots because nothing was going his way.

• hurricanes331

Laimonas Chatkevicius, trashon Burrell, Rodney Purvis, or Jakob Poeltl

• adnoble

Cant argue with Chatkevicius recent performances. Purvis is guaranteed for a high number of minutes.

My choice is one of those two. If you have 5.6k Id take Chat.

• hurricanes331

thenk for the opinion between those two and michael humphrey? pretty much best value for under 6k FD?

• SeeRed4

@dmrose said...

I don’t get the attraction of playing any Memphis players, one of the lower O/U on the board and on the road, not to mention the Pastner effect

In my opinion the appeal is with no Nichols who soaks up a ton of the poss% it gives cheap guys like johnson/king bumps. I am only playing apps so i want the cheap guys that COULD go well above value. I don’t recommend them for cash at all.

• MARJAC

@dmrose said...

Shaq Goodwin has proven himself to be Pastner-proof thus far, especially when Nichols is out, but as for the rest of the team, buyer beware.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).