Temple @ East Carolina – 7 PM EST

Wisconsin @ Minnesota – 7 PM EST

Arkansas @ South Carolina – 7 PM EST

Memphis @ UCONN – 9 PM EST

California @ Arizona – 9 PM EST

Colorado @ Washington – 9 PM EST

Utah @ Washington State – 11 PM EST

Stanford @ Arizona State – 11 PM EST

8 Game slate tonight.. Who ya got grinders??

• phwill

@MARJAC said...

Shaq Goodwin has proven himself to be Pastner-proof thus far, especially when Nichols is out, but as for the rest of the team, buyer beware.

Memphis literally has no one else they can plug in after Shaq. Calvin Godfrey will foul out in 4 min of playing time.

• whistexpert

Jarreau or Railey… if I’ve already gone down this road should I save myself the trouble and tuck myself in for the night already?

• MARJAC

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@phwill said...

Memphis literally has no one else they can plug in after Shaq. Calvin Godfrey will foul out in 4 min of playing time.

No one else to plug in = DFS Gold.

• djw2033

isnt woodson a lock for 30 mns?

• SeeRed4

andrew andrews and anthony brown are both in good spots tonight. I don’t think colorado can guard andrews and Brown can contribute in 3/4 categories….you guys on them tonight?

• SeeRed4

@whistexpert said...

Jarreau or Railey… if I’ve already gone down this road should I save myself the trouble and tuck myself in for the night already?

i don’t think you need to go 4700 or below at forward tonight…i am not touching either of them. If you want a guy below 5k loveridge should get 3 maybe 4 times value…but even that is risky with poetl playing so well.

• SeeRed4

How injured is Josh Scott? I mean Wash St can’t guard anyone instead..anyone watch his last game? he look okay?

• Ryanoss

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@SeeRed4 said...

In my opinion the appeal is with no Nichols who soaks up a ton of the poss% it gives cheap guys like johnson/king bumps. I am only playing apps so i want the cheap guys that COULD go well above value. I don’t recommend them for cash at all.

So Johnson Good for GPP. Same with King. What about Markel Crawford?
    I am new BTW so I don’t really know anything.

• phwill

@whistexpert said...

Railey had a nice game against Utah early in conference play, but that was with Poeltl out and Bachynski starting. Jarreau still seems to be getting his legs back under him from injury.

• Ryanoss

@SeeRed4 said...

andrew andrews and anthony brown are both in good spots tonight. I don’t think colorado can guard andrews and Brown can contribute in 3/4 categories….you guys on them tonight?

As someone who knows nothing I read that the last game between those two was quite low scoring so I decided to avoid.
    You should maybe do it if you know more?

• whistexpert

@phwill said...

Railey had a nice game against Utah early in conference play, but that was with Poeltl out and Bachynski starting. Jarreau still seems to be getting his legs back under him from injury.

yeh i really liked the rest of my roster buuuuuuut i re-shuffled a bit to avoid that situation… i mean i know of the like 3-4 guys i was looking at in that range some of them will be fine and value, i just didnt have the foggiest

• SeeRed4

@Ryanoss said...

So Johnson Good for GPP. Same with King. What about Markel Crawford?
    I am new BTW so I don’t really know anything.

I don’t know about crawford but King seems to get minutes when nichols is out and he is min price. Johnson has biggest upside if he gets minutes and crawford is somewhere in between. It is kinda a mess for memphis.

• bbjay20

@SeeRed4 said...

How injured is Josh Scott? I mean Wash St can’t guard anyone instead..anyone watch his last game? he look okay?

I think he’s fine, unless I’m missing something since the weekend. I watched the UC/ASU game the other night and he looked pretty good. He’s been blocking shots again and getting 30 minutes. I’d imagine he’s as close to 100% as he’ll be. I’d like to see his rebound #‘s pick up.

• hurricanes331

jaylen bond or josh scott??

• bbjay20

@whistexpert said...

I’d avoid both. If you need someone in that price range, Carrerra is solid and Loveridge/Guilmete have the upside. Rosco Allen would be my choice if I knew how healthy he was…

• SeeRed4

@Ryanoss said...

As someone who knows nothing I read that the last game between those two was quite low scoring so I decided to avoid.
    You should maybe do it if you know more?

Well andrew andrews is playing Colorado & has a safe floor with possibility of a big game because Colorado doesnt guard the perimeter well at all. They give up 31.8% of their points from beyond the arc. Anthony Brown is playing Astate who doesnt guard perimeter players well either. He has a high floor as well with his ability to score, assist, & reb. I like Randle too but rather save 800.

• SeeRed4

@bbjay20 said...

I think he’s fine, unless I’m missing something since the weekend. I watched the UC/ASU game the other night and he looked pretty good. He’s been blocking shots again and getting 30 minutes. I’d imagine he’s as close to 100% as he’ll be. I’d like to see his rebound #‘s pick up.

Alright good…in the grind down varnacass seemed to be worried about his back a bit. I think he is as solid a play dollar for dollar there is tonight.

• hurricanes331

Man i can not decide whether to start J.Poteli or Michael Humphrey. Thoughts?

• Ryanoss

@SeeRed4 said...

Well andrew andrews is playing Colorado & has a safe floor with possibility of a big game because Colorado doesnt guard the perimeter well at all. They give up 31.8% of their points from beyond the arc. Anthony Brown is playing Astate who doesnt guard perimeter players well either. He has a high floor as well with his ability to score, assist, & reb. I like Randle too but rather save 800.

So would it be okay to make the o/u a tie breaker in this case?
    How relevant is the previous game between uc and uw?

• SeeRed4

@hurricanes331 said...

Man i can not decide whether to start J.Poteli or Michael Humphrey. Thoughts?

poetl good matchup and you know the minutes he will get and with humphries I just don’t know with allen and reid. I am using poetl a lot tonight…just my opinion though.

• SeeRed4

@Ryanoss said...

So would it be okay to make the o/u a tie breaker in this case?
    How relevant is the previous game between uc and uw?

yeah I suppose and spread….I am just going to use some of both in gpps. I really like both of them.

• bbjay20

@SeeRed4 said...

Alright good…in the grind down varnacass seemed to be worried about his back a bit. I think he is as solid a play dollar for dollar there is tonight.

I hope I’m not missing something now thatyou mention that w/Varncass….

• SeeRed4

Is playing Boatwright tonight basically just a senior narrative street? It seems like memphis perimeter defense is okay…above average guarding the three. I know Boatwright can go off against anyone because he is a shot maker….is he really a better play than Wright, brown, or andrews? Thoughts?

• SeeRed4

@bbjay20 said...

I hope I’m not missing something now thatyou mention that w/Varncass….

He really liked him as a play but said that his back issues are in the back of his mind….not sure what that means.

• julieduke33

@SeeRed4 said...

He really liked him as a play but said that his back issues are in the back of his mind….not sure what that means.

He always says that about scott and the guy from A&M… Sword I believe …. It’s nothing new…the injury that’s is the back issue just is always there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).